Huawei Y300 Gaming

Guest dre90210

Guest pesartom

It's hard to find a rom that is good for everything. I find myself restoring my AOSPA nowadays when testing roms.

I wld really like to run BIA3 on 4.4+ bcuz I am not willing to go back below 4.2

I had lag problems outside of games with AOSPA (from luca), and i cant download EloYGomeZ version.

by the way DONT install purepeformance!!! it makes a lot of lag (read the last posts in xda)

Guest pesartom

It's hard to find a rom that is good for everything. I find myself restoring my AOSPA nowadays when testing roms.

I wld really like to run BIA3 on 4.4+ bcuz I am not willing to go back below 4.2

found any smoother rom in kk?

For me, AOSP_MOD by h3ros with synopsis_20140726 kernel.

can you link me the kernel? i found other version

edit: the bar that scroll down while i'm in other apps is only on kitkat? i like too much this option...is the only one reason to stay on kitkat

Edited by Vix_Sk

edit: the bar that scroll down while i'm in other apps is only on kitkat? i like too much this option...is the only one reason to stay on kitkat

Try CarbonRom by Luca. It's a JB rom with status bar pull-down feature on full screen apps.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pesartom

just tested Cm10 Gamer_V1

real racing 3 was super smooth!!!

i just found out why!

the gapps in the post only had play store, after installing play services, it had lags.

I uninstalled services and again was smooth.

Guest pesartom

so far this is the best method for me:

flashed omni rom kk 4.4.2

flashed gapps and super su

DIDNT flash anything else

after booting, installed "disable service" apk (it disables any service you pick from any app, user or system, permanently)

this is the services i disabled from google play service:

Accountbrodcastservice

two started with: Advertising

two started with: GoogleLocation

LocationSharingSettingInjectorService

ProxyGTalkService

two started with: VoiceUnlock

4 started with: Wearable

(disabling location means you cant use google maps and etc etc, but since im a gamer i dont care)

i play real racing 3 and "NOVA 3 FE" really smooth.

(for nova i had to go in a level, go back to main menu and go in the level again for it becoming smooth)

i tested a lot of kk roms (1 from each branch) without gapps and omni was the best. its good with multitasking as well.

the only bug i found was the back key not working in real racing 3 after a race, if you come out with the home key, it works again.

if anyone can test this plz give a feedback, esp on the bug i mentioned.

• 3 months later...
Guest pesartom
14 hours ago, dre90210 said:

Currently testing CM13, what is the best gaming settings for you guys on it?

non, even without gapps its pretty laggy on normal games (like skyforce). i havnt tested gaming with swap.