[ROM][5.1.1][ALL] ResurrectionRemix v5.5.8 [22/11/15]

Guest Adam Dvorak

Is there a way to directly come from TeslaOS ROM? I mean - without full wipe.
Is it possible? Usually it does not boot after that.

Edited by Adam Dvorak

Guest Jairus1998

Is there a way to directly come from TeslaOS ROM? I mean - without full wipe.
Is it possible? Usually it does not boot after that.

There is no method for that. You can do two ways backup. Sync with Google and Titanium backup.

You can restore them after you sign in during the setup then restore with Titanium backup. 

The method you requested can bring unstable to your phone (based experience)

Guest cache2015

A user HTCMania said this:
well ... try installing the G510 and gave me FAIL ... use the same recovery with which I have previously installed TWRP 2.7.1.0
CHEERS

A user HTCMania said this:
well ... try installing the G510 and gave me FAIL ... use the same recovery with which I have previously installed TWRP 2.7.1.0
CHEERS

I need who more than one user check if G510 build has problems.. Maybe was a download problem, idk

Guest G510User

In GitHub have some people working with cm13 to huawei ascend y300 , so I think you can do the same in the future update, because to this device is rare found ROMs like teslaOs with a version of android update

In GitHub have some people working with cm13 to huawei ascend y300 , so I think you can do the same in the future update, because to this device is rare found ROMs like teslaOs with a version of android update

I know it.. i also work on cm13. But i don't want to release a Marshmallow version of RRemix or other OS at least for now.

Edited by Guest

Guest lomax84

Dirty flash from previous version, after a couple of reboots all seems to work fine.

The annoing notification bug, not showing un the notification area, has been fixed.

Still miss the wake screen through volume buttons.

Many thanks to the dev for this great rom.

And one question, mr srfarias, where have you been until now? ;)

Guest telopido

After the last build did the "sending more than 2-3 files via wifi" bug disappear?
Is the ROM able to make videos?
Any blackscreen bugs?

I just couldn't understand these things afterhaving read all the thread :-)
Thank you! 

Guest hgoldy300

I have another problem, the gps is not working and it's not detected with gps test or aby other maps app. When i click the gps tile it dosnt change and enabling it from settings doesn't help.

Ps: it wasn't working in the old version either.

Guest Phoenix_510

I've tried this today. The rom was horribly slow. Even,it took a long time to access every app,and processing them. I don't know,if it was for gapps or not. I've flashed the minimal gapps by Banks. And,I was unable to send 1 file through wifi, it reboots. :(

Guest René Kliment

Hey. I'm having an issue where my alarm doesn't go off. If I set an alarm in the evening, it doesn't ring in the morning and when I wake my phone after the time it was supposed to ring, I see that the alarm is set (meaning for the next day, since it didn't ring).
If I however set an alarm and keep the phone awake, it works perfectly, same when I set an alarm for ~1 minute in the future and push the power button to put the phone to sleep. Is this one of those unfixable bugs that the phone doesn't wake up when it should?

Thank you.

Hey. I'm having an issue where my alarm doesn't go off. If I set an alarm in the evening, it doesn't ring in the morning and when I wake my phone after the time it was supposed to ring, I see that the alarm is set (meaning for the next day, since it didn't ring).
If I however set an alarm and keep the phone awake, it works perfectly, same when I set an alarm for ~1 minute in the future and push the power button to put the phone to sleep. Is this one of those unfixable bugs that the phone doesn't wake up when it should?

Thank you.

Mmmm, even with the black screen bug, the alarms still sound, Maybe is a msm_mpdecision issue.. I already had problems like this when i tried to introduce msm_mp (on the first try xD..that which it wasn't easy).

Guest hgoldy300

And I had a black screen when the phone was awakened by a call. I couldn't answer it and after a while I pulled the battery and the call wasn't in the call record so I had to guess who called me.

Guest caneray

design_elements_landingnew.png

Resurrection Remix has been based on CM, Slim, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your device. Special thanks to CM, Slim and Omni

Features: 

• Navegation bar 
  • Status bar customizations
  • Chil360 Kernel
  • Theme Chooser
  • SlimLauncher
  • Pitch Black
  • Animations
  • Toast animations
  • System animations
  • Gestures anywhere
  • App circle bar
  • Slim recent panel
  • Performance profiles
  • LCD Density
  • Optimizations to improve battery
  • All CM12.1 features
  • Heads up customizations
  • Lockscreen blur
  • And much much more !

This Rom compatible with G330? (With Y300 Version)