[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest sarvz0001

hey..i have cm 12.1 and when i play any games it became laggy. Any way to fix that??

thnx in advance

Edited by sarvz0001

Guest anotherjib

@ondrasouk mentioned a-gapps, so I tried it instead of opengapps with the 10/04 build, and with it setup was not stuck at wifi anymore, so it seems that the problem is with gapps compatibility. Unfortunately with me a-gapps became very laggy and unstable after a while, so had to revert to opengapps again.

Guest Alias
5 hours ago, sarvz0001 said:

hey..i have cm 12.1 and when i play any games it became laggy. Any way to fix that??

thnx in advance

No, sorry. You won't get a KitKat,Lollipop or Marshmallow-Rom with good gaming performance. Missing drivers. 

Guest dperrined

Hello,

I have a problem with the wifi setup wizard, I installed CM13, black screen fix, opengapps pico and fix keyboard but i'm stuck in the wifi setup wizard. I can't ignore it "impossible to connect internet". I tried   jamesjrl solution but it's not working.. I also tried to install A-gapps but with this, I have erro 924 in playstore.. 

Someone can help me please ? Thank you for reading this (Sorry for bad english I'm french..)

Edited by dperrined

Guest anotherjib
1 hour ago, dperrined said:

Hello,

I have a problem with the wifi set up, I insalled CM13, black screen fix, opengapps pico and fix keyboard but i'm stuck iw the wifi setup. I can't ignore it "impossible to connect internet". I tried   jamesjrl solution but it's not working.. I also tried to install A-gapps but with this, I have erro 924 in playstore.. 

Someone can help me please ? Thank you for reading this (Sorry for bad english I'm french..)

My workaround is described in one of my above posts but it needs a cellular access point and adb (via usb). If you have access to cellular network internet via some access point and have adb on a computer, you connect the phone to it via usb, on the computer open a command prompt window and say there

adb shell

then

am start com.android.settings/.Settings

On the phone, settings screen appears and there you may switch off wifi and configure cellular access point, then leave settings and continue with setup wizard, with me it was the only possibility I could find to continue setup.

Guest scdswd
On 11. 4. 2016 at 10:27 AM, Kiodo1981 said:

Is black screen fixed?

It seems that @Johnmendez patch is working so far. I have it 2 days and no black screen so far. My previous guess that the patch prevents phone to go sleep mode is wrong. After further investigation, the battery life stays unaffected. Sometimes the phone stays on black screen for a while, but it always comes alive :) no battery pulling needed anymore.

Install this and see for yourself.

Guest konqi

Ahother perfect update. Thank you very much for this ROM, its awesome. Battery life is excelent. Best realse of date, it's very stable and all aps works very fine. no poblems here

Guest Alias
26 minutes ago, konqi said:

Ahother perfect update. Thank you very much for this ROM, its awesome. Battery life is excelent. Best realse of date, it's very stable and all aps works very fine. no poblems here

My battery life was not very overwhelming. Probably it's a different story on a G510 than on a Y300. 

Guest Kiodo1981

I installed the 10 april ROM with gapps. Black screen still present. Camera has stopped.

Then I installed the black screen patch. While I whas charging the G510 I had a black screen, the soft-buttons didn't light up and when I unplugged the notification LED didn't turn off. I had to remove the battery.

Anyway the ROM is very slow and it took forever to boot up.

Guest telopido

so guys,would you please post an overall step by step summary to have the last ROM's update working
(camera,no black screens,file transfer with no reboots,stable wifi,microSD to be used as older ROMs,etc...) ?
Sorry but I have a bit of confusion on the steps to follow.
Thank you very much,keep working this way!!

Guest scdswd

I have to say after months of playing with featured 6.0 I am back on the penultimate SlimKat from chil360. No BT headset issues, no lags, no camera problems, everything smooth so far. It is perfect that we have 6.0 working on our Y300, but it is still not ready for everyday use. Sorry.

Guest anotherjib
1 hour ago, birduni11 said:

wifi problem:

skip setup.

But this is the only problem - how to skip setup easily. After that, there are many easy ways to continue anyway

Guest herrdeh

@ nemesix2: Why formatting your SD Card people? Use it as normal storage and you'll be fine.

That's what I tried. But I could never access the external SD card for writing, read-only. So I tried to format it, but it always appeared as "damaged" afterwards. The same thing happened with two different SD cards which are working nice under SlimKat. So I'm back.

Edited by herrdeh

Guest creeper19

hello, I have a problem, is that installing the latest version with the gapps when making the initial settings, the screen certainly merge the password for your Wi-Fi network appears, I enter the password and another screen appears saying "checking the connection this process takes a few minutes "when they spend 4 or 5 minutes, a telling picture I get" could not connect "I give where it says accept and leads me to the screen wifi and if I give I forget the key I can not skip that step.

someone else happens???

Edited by creeper19

Guest anoob1333

I had the same problem (unskippable wifi settings, connection failed and so on). This happens with the builds from the end of march. In my case, the problem seems to be caused by a certain incompatibility degree with opengapps-pico. Installing the nano version (it will slow down the device) or AGapps (suggested) as indicated before is enough to bypass this issue.

I've extensively tested the black-screen patch. My phone suffered a lot of random blackscreens that completely disappeared with this patch. Some rare and random reboots still occur.

I think this is the most functional, up-to-date, refined and stable rom ever made for this device. Something still needs an improvement, of course (like stock camera, wifi stability...) but i smoothly resuscitated a couple of y300s. Great job, @chil360 !