BIG Problem - Please Enteer the Privacy Protection password :/ i reflash it via ygdp but still :C

Guest kak12z

Hi please help i dont know what happend 

BIG Problem - Please Enteer the Privacy  Protection password :/ i reflash it via ygdp but still :C I have Coolpad f1 of course , dont look at my device profile.

Edited by kak12z

yeah i format all partition , change recovers before use YGDP to install stock rom , after super format (stock rom) , i install root , recovery ,new rom and still i have this messege , next update - i installed different roms , in some i have this messege and some i dont have it and i can normal use it ... now i have this problem on Aosp by leak v 4 , and Aosp Pure Rom 2.1 from 4pda .ru , before i used these roms normally and they were very good now i have this problem ;/  

Sry for my english im good at reading  and understand lot but not writing in english ;/ Im from Poland

I have messenge like this ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by kak12z

yeah i dont understand too , ;C in some roms i have this and some not ;/ all partitions are wipe, i install differents recoveres , roms , used ypgd to flash stock rom. i flashed really lots roms on much devices but first time in my life i have this problem ;/ thanks for your quotes :_) 

You say that you flash the stock CPB after substituting the default recovery with a custom CWM/TWRP first?

Have you tried flashing the stock CPB as-is - i.e. without substituting the default recovery with a custom CWM/TWRP?

Thanks for quote , yes i try with you tip but same problem.. Now im on the newest version of miui from coolrom , thanks for info meybe somebody solved this problem :/

• 1 month later...
Guest nubitolz
On 2/6/2016 at 3:13 AM, kak12z said:

Thanks for quote , yes i try with you tip but same problem.. Now im on the newest version of miui from coolrom , thanks for info meybe somebody solved this problem :/

Hi I am new around here. Once I have the same problem like you. But I got it solved right away. You will need SP Flash tools, adb server, mobile uncle, etc....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kak12z

OK i FIXED IT ! 

1. FULL FORMAT VIA SP FLASH TOOL like in this video 

2. Install rom via sp flash tool - METHOD DOWNLOAD NOT ROM UPGRADE.

3.Install rom, recovery , and LOST IMEI ( becaouse you formated all partition /nvram, so you lost imei) if you have backup of your imei NICE use mobileuncle from Google play store if NO like me :C use MTK DROID TOOLS - connect phone when it is turring ON with adb debuging ON , click nvram/imei - write YOUR imei from Phone BOX or from under battery , reboot and GG now yours sim card's working well and signal are awsome :). Have fun and thanks for all guys !

PS Recomend USE WINDOWS XP 32 BIT to flash roms via flash tool and for  corretly install all important drivers ! :)

PS 2 To connect sp flash tool after install drivers turn off coolpad , click DOWNLOAD , push vol up and down and connect it to PC , when you see yellow Bar you can stop pushing buttons ! :)

Edited by kak12z