[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

Guest Jack234
2 hours ago, adeii said:

I am sucessfully flashed and used CM13 without any problem, how much first boot take (I wait 10 minutes)???

EDIT: I am currently using CM 10.1 by Fonz93

Edited by Jack234

Guest Fernando Negro

Hello, Jack234.

Thank you very much for your answer, and recommendations.

I have had what was probably "CyanogenMod 11 by Dazzozo" installed, and noticed what seemed to be also a bigger battery drain. And, another thing that happened to me, was that I got a "spontaneous reboot" once, when switching between applications (and then read that this happened with CyanogenMod installed).

Those are my two biggest fears. That, if I install another CyanogenMod/LineageOS variant, I will get again (1) a bigger battery drain, and (2) an unstable OS.

I can deduce and understand, also from what I read in this thread, that the battery will also drain faster with this LineageOS build. But, what about stability issues? Has anyone had any of these?

Guest Jack234
12 hours ago, Fernando Negro said:

Hello, Jack234.

Thank you very much for your answer, and recommendations.

I have had what was probably "CyanogenMod 11 by Dazzozo" installed, and noticed what seemed to be also a bigger battery drain. And, another thing that happened to me, was that I got a "spontaneous reboot" once, when switching between applications (and then read that this happened with CyanogenMod installed).

Those are my two biggest fears. That, if I install another CyanogenMod/LineageOS variant, I will get again (1) a bigger battery drain, and (2) an unstable OS.

I can deduce and understand, also from what I read in this thread, that the battery will also drain faster with this LineageOS build. But, what about stability issues? Has anyone had any of these?

I am testing Ressurection Remix with Android 6.0.1 and CM13 and both this ROMs have the blackscreen bug (when you want to unlock your phone, that is turned off) and random reboots, no FM Radio and HW Video Decoder is not working (On Kitkat or newer Android for this device HW Decoding is not working). But i am not able to test this ROM but CM13 and this ROM are similar

I am using CM 10.1 by Fonz93 for dialy use without any Google Apps and this device works perfect like Samsung Galaxy S8, and more importantly this ROM is very stable and battery life is same on stock based ROMs :) 

If any install any Kitkat, Lollipop or Marshmallow you will be get bigger batery drain and random reebots

Edited by Jack234

Guest Fernando Negro
On 05/07/2017 at 10:57 AM, Jack234 said:

I am using CM 10.1 by Fonz93 for dialy use without any Google Apps and this device works perfect like Samsung Galaxy S8, and more importantly this ROM is very stable and battery life is same on stock based ROMs :) 

If any install any Kitkat, Lollipop or Marshmallow you will be get bigger batery drain and random reebots

Right. I am almost certain that it was the CyanogenMod equivalent of Android KitKat/4.4 that I had previously installed on my phone...

So that's it! Anything as good as, or better than, Android 4.4 is potentially problematic.

A stable OS on my phone, and preferably a good battery life, is what I'm looking for... So, although I may still try this LineageOS ROM in the near future, for the time being, I think I'll stick with the "CM 10.1 by Fonz93" ROM that you recommend.

Thank you very much, Jack234, for your information (and great tip)! :)

Edited by Fernando Negro
small correction

Guest adeii
On utorak, 04. jul 2017. at 11:07 AM, Jack234 said:

I am flashed this ROM via CWM now, but i am not able to boot into LineageOS, what i am do more? :(

@Fernando Negro

Lollipop and Marshmallow ROMs is not recomeneeded by me for dialy use on our devices (beacuse very fast battery drain than stock based ROMs, long lags with OpenApps etc.), you do not able to get automatically updates on most custom ROMs and if you really want to use this ROM you must use SWAP Memory. My recomeneedation ROM for our devices is CyanogenMod 10.1 by Fonz93 or CyanogenMod 11 by Dazzozo or AOSP B209 (MOD)

That is only my mind and sorry for my bad english

OK, try first lineagos for u8833 (ascend y300) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862720750, if it works ok! g510 boot is overclocked and can not work. hardware is the same (y300 and G510), only diff is max freq. is 1,0 GHz, no 1,2 GHz and no NFC. 

Guest Fernando Negro

Well, if this LineageOS ROM (is different from CyanogenMod 13 and) works without problems, like "random reboots", I will give it a try... (Since that, stability is my main concern - and, a not so good battery life is something that I can live with.)

Please, everyone, let us know (after you use it for enough time, to be able to judge it) if this LineageOS ROM is stable, or not (or which is the best version/build of it).

Guest Jack234

@Fernando Negro

Stability is okay ( for one day of testing i do not have random reebots and blackscreen, but will be possible to get it easy and i am used performance gonvendor on minimal clock with 600 MHz) and without any Google and user Apps. You can try it 

@ adeii

Any nougat or oreo rom coming for our poor devices? 

Guest adeii

@Jack234
No working Noughat rom, no working kernel, no known ways to boot nougat (rom is built, but no working at all). Oreo - just forget it.

@madix-333
Baidu Cloud ROM is already built by mansy http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=464893&st=2020#entry40621289

Carbon rom has major bug for our devices and finished with that rom. More info in another thread soon.

Edited by adeii

• 2 weeks later...
Guest madix-333

Hi Adeii i testing Carbon and OCT-M-COMMUNITY, carbon not usable, oct not working camera and bluetooth.
In logcat all cm13
07-22 18:59:40.315 560 600 E KernelWakelockReader:
07-22 18:59:40.370 560 600 E KernelWakelockReader: Failed to parse proc line: !
fix
replace in /kernel/power/wakelock.c line 141 #ifdef CONFIG_HUAWEI_KERNEL to #if 0
All last rom bug, I am back to RR.

Guest adeii
On 23.7.2017. at 11:26 AM, madix-333 said:

Hi Adeii i testing Carbon and OCT-M-COMMUNITY, carbon not usable, oct not working camera and bluetooth.
In logcat all cm13
07-22 18:59:40.315 560 600 E KernelWakelockReader:
07-22 18:59:40.370 560 600 E KernelWakelockReader: Failed to parse proc line: !
fix
replace in /kernel/power/wakelock.c line 141 #ifdef CONFIG_HUAWEI_KERNEL to #if 0
All last rom bug, I am back to RR.

RR is good rom, I should update it, using knoelli's dev.tree to RR 5.7.4. with newest 6.0.1_r80 sources.

Edited by adeii

On 19/05/2017 at 8:27 AM, adeii said:

Good news for LG L7 II (Vee7) users: [7.1.2] GlazeOS 1.0 is successfully built and uploading to AFH  Anyone want to try?!

Since it has similar hardware as Huawei msm-7x27a devices, GlazeOS can be built or ported for our devices, but will it work?! Will it boot before all?!

Are you also developing GlazeOS for L7II?

Guest adeii
On 27.7.2017. at 6:36 AM, R87 said:

Are you also developing GlazeOS for L7II?

No, not at all, I had just tried to test is code can be compiled on my old machine and can building be finished. Build for L7 II and Y300 are done, but no bootable. So I abandoned all 7.x rom for msm7x27a devices. 

14 hours ago, adeii said:

No, not at all, I had just tried to test is code can be compiled on my old machine and can building be finished. Build for L7 II and Y300 are done, but no bootable. So I abandoned all 7.x rom for msm7x27a devices. 

It's a pity! A member called weritos in xda, that you know probably, stopped developing for vee7. He could to help a lot. 

Anyway, I still have l7ii. If you need any tests you can just tell me, included for other roms.

Thank's!

Guest adeii
On 29.7.2017. at 5:54 AM, R87 said:

It's a pity! A member called weritos in xda, that you know probably, stopped developing for vee7. He could to help a lot. 

Anyway, I still have l7ii. If you need any tests you can just tell me, included for other roms.

Thank's!

Thanks for reply. Weritos' kernel works for marshmallow, but not for nougat. Only bootable nougat rom is GlazeOS for L5 (E610) by PAC-RomMe.

Guest degradatoome

I have installed the latest version of lineage for y300 (05.06.17). Everything is nice but RIL doesn't work EVEN after ril-patch. How can I fix it?

Guest adeii
1 hour ago, degradatoome said:

I have installed the latest version of lineage for y300 (05.06.17). Everything is nice but RIL doesn't work EVEN after ril-patch. How can I fix it?

Does lineage-13.0-20170315-UNOFFICIAL-u8951.zip works for you? Or at first, try some patches from mega.nz as: ril_u8833_los13.zip, ril+radio_u8833_cm13.zip or ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip (if RIL is working, but not voice from other caller) Or do you have dualsim Y300 or non-european baseband (build.prop says gsm.version.baseband=2030 )?

Edited by adeii

Guest degradatoome
52 minutes ago, adeii said:

Does lineage-13.0-20170315-UNOFFICIAL-u8951.zip works for you? Or at first, try some patches from mega.nz as: ril_u8833_los13.zip, ril+radio_u8833_cm13.zip or ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip (if RIL is working, but not voice from other caller) Or do you have dualsim Y300 or non-european baseband

I've tryetd ril.zip patches from mega, they do not help. Also, my problem is that other caller doesn't hear ME( My y300 is single-sim and european. 

But I did not try u8951's build, may be it will help, thanks)

Edited by degradatoome

Guest adeii
6 minutes ago, degradatoome said:

I've tryetd ril.zip patches from mega, they do not help. Also, my problem is that other caller doesn't hear ME( My y300 is single-sim and european. 

But I did not try u8951's build, may be it will help, thanks)

ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip should helps you in that case or I dont know what else.

Guest Jack234
3 hours ago, degradatoome said:

Try reflashing your baseband, it is simply (only for European phone models):

1) Download this file: http://huawei-g510.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/7/6/45760017/europe_baseband.rar

2) Extract .rar file and send .zip file to device storage

3) Go to recovery and flash recently downloaded zip file

4) That is it

NOTE: FIrst Reflash this ROM with full wipe and then flash this file

I hope I helped you

Edited by Jack234

• 1 month later...
Guest zetaperu
On 10/1/2017 at 2:43 PM, adeii said:

Lineage OS (rebranded CyanogenMod) 13.0

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300/G510/G330

Disclaimer: CyanogenMod and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Download:
    Mega.nz - https://mega.nz/#F!F1hmmICR!22r532OdQ_gwphqHy9kwCg (G330 has extra - overclocked kernel to 1.3GHz)

GApps:

I would recommend microG as workaround replacement for GApps, but you can use Opengapps (ARM/6.0) Pico and got a long lags.

Using GApps slows the phone considerably so I would advise using minimal GApps editions.

With Opengapps, it must be installed at the same time as the rom. Installing at a later time causes FC's when the phone is rebooted.

OpenGApps Note: To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Current Status:

Working so far:

It boots successfully, display works, touchscreen & buttons all work ok
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video playback (software decoding)
    Internal & External SD Card - Internal set as primary storage, External is adoptable. <-- DON'T "erase and format SD" from system! Use PC or recovery mode or aparted app.
    Phone/Data - Needs testing! Rild & libril now built from source using custom libril based on CM13 hardware/ril-caf with a commit from LegacyHuawei.  <-- It works with CM13 RIL!
    Camera @ 5MPx

Not Working:

Video playback (hardware decoding)
    FM Radio - still no audio output

Comments/Known Issues:

Wifi:

When configuring wifi during the setup wizard, wifi connects to the access point but sometimes doesn't make an internet connection. Skip through the setup wizard, go to Settings -> Wifi, turn off wifi, turn it back on and it will connect successfully.

Mobile Data:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

Sources:

CyanogenMod - http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    Device Tree - https://github.com/adeii/exCM-LineageOS
    Kernel - https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300/chil360-kernel/tree/mm6.0

Credits:

chil360

CyanogenMod
    Dazzozo
    TeamHackLG
    Christopher83
    moddingg33k
    mrg666
    srfarias
    fonz93

wbrambley
    ... and many more contributors!

Greetings forum,

download the rom but when I set up the email account it throws a credential error, when in fact everything is fine ... there is some solution to it.

Guest zetaperu
On 10/1/2017 at 2:43 PM, adeii said:

Lineage OS (rebranded CyanogenMod) 13.0

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300/G510/G330

Disclaimer: CyanogenMod and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Download:
    Mega.nz - https://mega.nz/#F!F1hmmICR!22r532OdQ_gwphqHy9kwCg (G330 has extra - overclocked kernel to 1.3GHz)

GApps:

I would recommend microG as workaround replacement for GApps, but you can use Opengapps (ARM/6.0) Pico and got a long lags.

Using GApps slows the phone considerably so I would advise using minimal GApps editions.

With Opengapps, it must be installed at the same time as the rom. Installing at a later time causes FC's when the phone is rebooted.

OpenGApps Note: To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Current Status:

Working so far:

It boots successfully, display works, touchscreen & buttons all work ok
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video playback (software decoding)
    Internal & External SD Card - Internal set as primary storage, External is adoptable. <-- DON'T "erase and format SD" from system! Use PC or recovery mode or aparted app.
    Phone/Data - Needs testing! Rild & libril now built from source using custom libril based on CM13 hardware/ril-caf with a commit from LegacyHuawei.  <-- It works with CM13 RIL!
    Camera @ 5MPx

Not Working:

Video playback (hardware decoding)
    FM Radio - still no audio output

Comments/Known Issues:

Wifi:

When configuring wifi during the setup wizard, wifi connects to the access point but sometimes doesn't make an internet connection. Skip through the setup wizard, go to Settings -> Wifi, turn off wifi, turn it back on and it will connect successfully.

Mobile Data:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

Sources:

CyanogenMod - http://github.com/CyanogenMod
    Device Tree - https://github.com/adeii/exCM-LineageOS
    Kernel - https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300/chil360-kernel/tree/mm6.0

Credits:

chil360

CyanogenMod
    Dazzozo
    TeamHackLG
    Christopher83
    moddingg33k
    mrg666