[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

Guest Carontes

Now it seems to work, spoof signature is present in microG settings but not in normal settings, so how can I add more apps if it's not present? Do they'll be added automatically? What's that strange icon I've never seen before on the system bar?

Screenshot_20171024-133131.png

31 minutes ago, Carontes said:

Now it seems to work, spoof signature is present in microG settings but not in normal settings, so how can I add more apps if it's not present? Do they'll be added automatically? What's that strange icon I've never seen before on the system bar?

Finally! I think it's ok now if you have spoof signature in mG, that's enough. Youtube works, hangout 10.x and GMail also. Try all google apps freely.

Icon <--->! is sufficient, it is Ethernet connection (from emulator, our device do not have LAN port). 

Turn it off in Settings>Extra settings>Status bar>Status bar icons>Ethernet  - - or  - - delete /system/etc/permissions/....ethernet...xml from recovery

Guest Carontes

Now I have another (little) problem. I can't update greenify to the last version otherwise my phone reboots itself and then goes in bootlop. I have to go in recovery and delete the folders of greenify so my phone can boots normally. I can update the app until the version 3.5.1. What could be the problem?

23 hours ago, Carontes said:

Now I have another (little) problem. I can't update greenify to the last version otherwise my phone reboots itself and then goes in bootlop. I have to go in recovery and delete the folders of greenify so my phone can boots normally. I can update the app until the version 3.5.1. What could be the problem?

1 - Ain't Greenify old for MM? https://www.androidpit.com/greenify-vs-doze-android-marshmallow Try ForceDoze or Naptime - Super doze?

2 - Maybe if put/flash Greenify as system app could works? Or at least unstaller to remove it. Latest ver.3.7.1 look for Greenify system and Greenify uninstaller flashables.

Guest Carontes

Thanks but it doesn't work. It can be flashed, it boots normally but when I tap on the icon to open the app the phone reboots and stays in bootloop. It means I have to stay with that version and never update it

Guest Jack234

Hi, I am want to make some data apps as system apps, and how to do it on Marshmallow, I know how to do on Android 4.X.X versions

Many thanks to answers

Guest Mr Voland
On 28/10/2017 at 11:43 AM, Jack234 said:

Hi, I am want to make some data apps as system apps, and how to do it on Marshmallow, I know how to do on Android 4.X.X versions

Many thanks to answers

Titanium backup PRO

On 01. novembar 2017 at 1:00 PM, jandar03 said:

is it possible to fusion the storage with the SD card ?

to use 2nd partition on ext.SD card as additional /data storage? yes, it is possible with apps2sd, link2sd can not mount 2nd partition on MM roms.

but, do not!, never format 2nd partition inside MM system - it corrupt it. split and format sd on pc, to main fat32 partition and ext3 or ext4 partition (and swap partition if you want).

Guest gr0m03eka

I've been trying to set up this ROM on Y300 for a couple of days. I use 20170605 build with NanoMod MicroG. The problem is whenever I try to install or update apps from Google Play or F-Droid, phone reboots and goes into bootloop. It doesn't happen with every app, but only with some of them (for instance, with COL Reminder in Play Store, or with Yalp store from F-Droid). After bootloop I can enter TWRP and restore boot partition - phone boots normally.

Also tried build 20171020 - same issue, bootloop.

Edited by gr0m03eka

15 hours ago, gr0m03eka said:

I've been trying to set up this ROM on Y300 for a couple of days. I use 20170605 build with NanoMod MicroG. The problem is whenever I try to install or update apps from Google Play or F-Droid, phone reboots and goes into bootloop. It doesn't happen with every app, but only with some of them (for instance, with COL Reminder in Play Store, or with Yalp store from F-Droid). After bootloop I can enter TWRP and restore boot partition - phone boots normally.

Also tried build 20171020 - same issue, bootloop.

Sorry to heard that, but thanks for sharing major bug. OS optimaze all system apps (/app and /priv-app) and frameworks. Maybe it optimize user apps (/data/app/...), try to deodex app before update.

Example. /system/app/Camera.apk ~ 5MB, OS make: /system/app/Camera.apk (2MB) + /system/app/oat/arm/Camera.odex (12 Mb). Odexed apps can not be updated.

Use, on example, Lucky Patcher, choose app, tools > remove odex with changes (restore app), then try to update.

If not succeed, uninstall app (from G.Play store) and reinstall it. 

Guest gr0m03eka
14 minutes ago, adeii said:

Sorry to heard that, but thanks for sharing major bug. OS optimaze all system apps (/app and /priv-app) and frameworks. Maybe it optimize user apps (/data/app/...), try to deodex app before update.

Example. /system/app/Camera.apk ~ 5MB, OS make: /system/app/Camera.apk (2MB) + /system/app/oat/arm/Camera.odex (12 Mb). Odexed apps can not be updated.

Use, on example, Lucky Patcher, choose app, tools > remove odex with changes (restore app), then try to update.

If not succeed, uninstall app (from G.Play store) and reinstall it. 

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it. It might explain issue with updating but it doesn't explain issue with installing. If I try to install certain apps (Yalp store), phone goes to bootloop before the installation process finishes.

57 minutes ago, gr0m03eka said:

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it. It might explain issue with updating but it doesn't explain issue with installing. If I try to install certain apps (Yalp store), phone goes to bootloop before the installation process finishes.

Yes, you are right. This can solve, but ca not prevent bootloop. Modded google play store works fine, maybe is problem with yalp and permissions, or maybe is problem with patched services.jar (faked signatures).

Guest gr0m03eka
2 hours ago, adeii said:

Yes, you are right. This can solve, but ca not prevent bootloop. Modded google play store works fine, maybe is problem with yalp and permissions, or maybe is problem with patched services.jar (faked signatures).

I use Play Store, which comes with Nanomod MicroG (don't know if it is modded). Please look into the possible problem with patched services.jar (of course, if You plan to prepare next build). Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile I'll try Broken Rom and let You know the results.

Just now, gr0m03eka said:

I use Play Store, which comes with Nanomod MicroG (don't know if it is modded). Please look into the possible problem with patched services.jar (of course, if You plan to prepare next build). Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile I'll try Broken Rom and let You know the results.

Thanks. Also try march build of LOS13, services.jar is not patch to work with microG if you have the same problem.

Guest gr0m03eka
23 hours ago, adeii said:

Thanks. Also try march build of LOS13, services.jar is not patch to work with microG if you have the same problem.

Tried march build - same result (bootloop), so it doesn't seem to be related to services.jar

Also tried Broken Rom - everything is OK so far, no problem with apps installation and update.

My guess is it is somehow related to Selinux permissive mode in Broken Rom.

Guest zetaperu

Hello Forum,

For those who have problems with google services and the execution of youtube, I suggest you finish your problems with the installation of OGYoutube where the implementation of the application is solved wonderfully and with the special microG apk for its reproduction.

Guest zetaperu

Urgent

Is there a solution so that incoming calls are not lost when answering, since the caller only listens to you less than a minute and then remains silent.

I am using lineage-13.0-20171020-odexed-u8833.zip Is it correct to use it? Is that why the problem with calls?

I will appreciate any help from him.

11 hours ago, zetaperu said:

Urgent

Is there a solution so that incoming calls are not lost when answering, since the caller only listens to you less than a minute and then remains silent.

I am using lineage-13.0-20171020-odexed-u8833.zip Is it correct to use it? Is that why the problem with calls?

I will appreciate any help from him.

but aint the problem solved from lineage-13.0-201703xx ?! Yes, 20171020 is latest build. Try to flash ril+radio+audio_u8833_cm13.zip

Guest Carontes

I have a problem with the sd card. Rarely my phone detects it and when it does it reboots itslef. It also happens with RR. Is it only my problem or is it a "bug"?

Guest lunaticbrain

hi, i just got confused about rom files
i have Huawei G510 - 0010 Dual sim card
i test so many rom to support dual sim card and i see there is solution here
but your instruction is not usfull
pls help me 

lineage-13.0-20170608-UNOFFICIAL-u8951d.zip
ril_u8951_los13.zip
ril+radio_u8951_cm13.zip

u8951_diffs_los13.zip

need to flash all of them ?
and how to backup baseband or modem or radio file before flash the new one?

Edited by lunaticbrain

Guest zetaperu

Does anyone know what is the program in this ROM that disables the button install in certain apk's?
I have several apks that I need to install and these only show the cancel button activated

10 hours ago, zetaperu said:

Does anyone know what is the program in this ROM that disables the button install in certain apk's?
I have several apks that I need to install and these only show the cancel button activated

Must be some bug in frameworks. Try to turn off / turn on screen and INSTALL wil be enabled.