LineageOS 14.1 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Guest nutsda

Guest mjsamet
On 09.01.2018 at 11:03 PM, nutsda said:

I have solved the issue of the charging light being too bright & the notification light works for me too, but have been unsuccessful in finding the cause of the call echo.

Im not expert but echo sounds seems its about google android systems. they changed somethings and su6 audio configs conflict with them. so maybe the solution is in the kernel source code.

Thank you for your hard work

New build up lineage-14.1-20180118-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip

I strongly recommend doing a fresh clean install as there has been a few background changes that may cause conflicts!

Added VoLTE (I am unable to test so don't know if it works or not)

Fixed charging LED

Fixed battery profiles & made some improvements (most battery gains will be from when the phone is idle)

On 19.01.2018 at 5:46 AM, nutsda said:
On 19.01.2018 at 5:46 AM, nutsda said:

I strongly recommend doing a fresh clean install as there has been a few background changes that may cause conflicts!

Fixed charging LED

Fixed battery profiles & made some improvements (most battery gains will be from when the phone is idle)

I can not wait to try the new version of nudsta I am really grateful for the improvements. I will give feedback for new releases as soon as possible. we are looking forward to new updates ..  :))

My english is not so good :(

@ nutsda do we have a way to extract this system android oreo (8.0)? I am alive. 

I wish you success. :) :) ;)
Edited by Karb10

Guest AGENTU007
On 1/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, nutsda said:

Fixed charging LED

You did a good job, congratulations

Edited by AGENTU007
can you make a rum miu 9 ?

Guest AGENTU007
On 1/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, nutsda said:

Fixed charging LED

can you make a rum?
miu 9

Guest Odour Fone

I've been using this ROM for a while now, it's a great achievement from nutsda and wbrambley.

Because of Google's need to botch external storage handling more and more with each update, I had problems using the external SD as portable storage but got the xposed module xinternalsd v4.8 to work reliably now.

Xposed famework 89 works really well with this ROM.

Check out gravitybox module it adds a lot of the customization you get in other ROMs like resurrection remix ect.

Multi view windows is the best feature of nougat.

Mixplorer is a good file manager to replace the new gimped system file manager.

The only issues left to fix are in call volume controls not working and switching from USB tether to mtp is broken.(I think this bug might lead to the external SD permission problems )

If these get fixed I think it should be given -Final stable build status.

Anyone else found issues? (Tumble weed rolls past)

Good work.

Edited by Odour Fone

Guest Mehmet Demir

Firstly im sorry for my bad english. I've been using this ROM. Thanks for this rom. Can you add the Dolby Audio? Because Audiofx makes very little noise. And I have some issues related to SDCard storage permissions and echo problem. FPS is very low in Rules Of Survival. Be very happy if you can do something. If you could send updates for battery and echo, I would be very happy. And which operating system do you use to make a rom? Thanks

Edited by Mehmet Demir

i installed your new version the last day. this evening i was able to test outgoing and incoming lte calls, they work fine now, thanks for your fast response :)

the new update has changed something in the power settings. now the little cpu is way too slow. i changed it to minimum 500 ghz and to interactive governor. otherwise the normal ui response is way too slow for me.

everything else seems to work fine, thank you for your wonderful work!

On 2/10/2018 at 7:01 PM, Maryws85 said:

Hi! Not work for me. Lineageos dont start,  is loading..... 

Version 13 work ok, but version 14 dont loading. Help! 

Lineage 14.1 will not work without the updated firmware that came with the stock marshmallow update, try flashing this firmware-update.zip to see if it will help otherwise you will need to install the twrp flashable stock marshmallow from http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/378390-smart-ultra-6-rom-601-with-root/ then come back to lineage 14.1

Guest samukizz

Nutsda

On 19/01/2018 at 2:46 AM, nutsda said:

Fixed charging LED

So far so good im using it for a while, thanks for all your work. =)

• 1 month later...
Guest RufusK21

@nutsda Hey, thanks for this, I just experienced the same problem as @Dash0 (going straight from 5.1.1 to LineageOS 14.1)

Could you possibly put this in the top of the thread:

The fact that you need to load @samukizz 6.0.1 ROM

And then you can go to Lineage

That would help other people in my situation in the future! Hopefully it works after I've installed 6.0.1 :)  

Guest nutsda
11 hours ago, RufusK21 said:

@nutsda Hey, thanks for this, I just experienced the same problem as @Dash0 (going straight from 5.1.1 to LineageOS 14.1)

Could you possibly put this in the top of the thread:

The fact that you need to load @samukizz 6.0.1 ROM

And then you can go to Lineage

That would help other people in my situation in the future! Hopefully it works after I've installed 6.0.1 :)  

A few posts back I uploaded a patch called firmware-update.zip that can be flashed via twrp but so far no one has mentioned whether it helps or not.

Guest RufusK21

@nutsda 

Do you know how to run Lineage and Magisk on the SU6 and manage to pass SafetyNet? Want to run LineageOS whilst having access to snapchat, netflix etc

My Smart Ultra 6 by default runs 5.1.1, and I have lineageOS 14.1 installed. Magisk is installed too, root works fine, no trace of SuperSU or anything. 
SafetyNet was passed at stock 5.1.1, but after updating to lineage the SafetyNet test fails both ctsProfile and basicIntegrity

Is this because it knows my device can't naturally support Android N?
What solutions are there to this?
Is there a custom kernel I need to flash to trick the system, or do I need to do something to the bootloader?
Thanks

EDIT:

Uninstalled magisk with the uninstaller zip on twrp

Rebooted - phone no longer rooted

Snapchat now allowing login

However both SafetyNet tests failed, so Netflix still blocking use....

I guess all that shows is that snapchat doesn't like root, so probably masking it with magisk hide would have worked

EDIT 2:

After reinstalling magisk, and hiding from Snapchat, it functions normally

basic integrity is now passed (green), and Netflix is now visible in the app store but still blocks me when I open it.

CTS Profile still failed, no idea why...

Edited by RufusK21