Best SVP Game revisited

Guest smaidment

Guest vijay555

there's a java version on the net (can it be converted to C, spacemonkey?), and a spectrum version. Could we run it on an emulator?

V

• 3 weeks later...

Toki TOri is the best so far, and for those who have only played the demo .... it get's better and better as it moves along....

And for long term playability there are a whole load of HARD levels you can unlock most of which I havnt solved yet .... (also I've been stuck on bubble barage lvl 8 for some time now ... but I still keep coming back to it ..)

After that ... columns ... I'm very disapointed that the author never really finished it ... it doesnt save scores and has a few small bugs ... but thats the game I keep goign back to on my toilet breaks.

Just got Bust'm recently .... also nice but Toki Tori still wins ...

Guest fraser
but thats the game I keep goign back to on my toilet breaks.  

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that!! I tend to stick to Solitare or Tetris on the Gameboy emulator though.

Guest janagan

Tokitori all the way for me, its fun and at the same time some of the hard levels are really goddamn hard. I have completed the 1st 2 worlds including the hard levels and i am on level 2 on slime sewer, the hardlevel5 on creepy castle really took me 2 weeks to solve :shock:

Will certainly try it, but have to finish Toki Tori 1st, there are only so many hours in a day, and the wife keeps saying little things like 'Get some work done'

Guest Gorskar
After that ... columns ... I'm very disapointed that the author never really finished it ... it doesnt save scores and has a few small bugs ... but thats the game I keep goign back to on my toilet breaks.

Columns was finished - but it was renamed Smartphony the game.

Its on Smartphone.net for $5, and you'll find a review (by your's truely :) )here

Guest Frazzyscot

My fave game is HARD RESET, buttons are easy to master and the game is quite fast at times. Have played this game numerous times and it still never loses that "Oh God, I hope it doesn't go pear shaped" thrill. Can't wait for HARD RESET 2 - TOTAL DELETION... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chucky.egg
My favourite game of all time is "chuckie Egg" on the bbc.

I thought I was the only one!

I'm hoping Repton comes out (it's out on the Symbian devices - maybe a Java app)

Guest spacecowboy6982

If were talking games to purchase - Links Golf - im still playing it. Gnuboy is still great - anyone played Harvest Moon - so good lol .

SpaceCowboy