Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest titaniumcross

I also bought my SAP from a friend and he lost the receipt. My power button had a crack and it eventually broke. I was using a paperclip just to use my SAP. What I did is just went there to Brightpoint and showed the phone to them. They did not even ask for a receipt. The Customer Service Rep was "Honeylet". She just scanned at the bar code at the back and accepted my phone. now it looks brand new! I was able to get the keypad, powerbutton, softkeys, and joystick replaced for free. Then I bought the glass front panel for Php450. Don't call them anymore, just go there and get the SAP fixed. :-)

Guest bluetooth

operational na b yun ali mall area ng BP? dun na b talaga ang punta instead in araneta?

i have a dead phone and it seems baka board replacement ito.

problem is: i dont have a receipt... sana tanggapin pa rin nila.

Guest karl184

The connection area in my phone (the lower part of the phone) became faulty. The phone would charge but wont sync. I want to send it to brightpoint but the problem is I replaced the Smart ROM with Qtek? Do you think they would still accept my unit?

Guest dinoalbert

yes. still poor quality keys.

hmmm...sa akin napalitan ko na medyo matagal na rin (mag-3 months na) and luckily, wala pa ring sign of chipping off...I guess the replacement have a better quality na.....thats based on my expereince :wink:

Guest kishin_rb

thanks grif n dino

i hav a small dot na chip-off in my "end-call"-chrome key coz the cutix i placed got a bit chipd off in that lil area. ..is it worth havin it changed even its jus a small dot? well what i did is i placed cutix again 4 d meantime but well it bothers me at times that d dot is there.. :lol:

im open 4 any1's opinion/suggestions

thanks

Guest bluetooth
thanks grif n dino

i hav a small dot na chip-off in my "end-call"-chrome key coz the cutix i placed got a bit chipd off in that lil area. ..is it worth havin it changed even its jus a small dot? well what i did is i placed cutix again 4 d meantime but well it bothers me at times that d dot is there.. :lol:

im open 4 any1's opinion/suggestions

thanks

when i went to BP yesterday, they were the ones who actually suggested to replcae my keypads since meron na daw peel/chip-off sa my "end" button. hindi ko napansin before yun. sabi nila libre daw since covered daw ng warranty.

Guest grifter

@bluetooth,

that's nice. :lol:

btw, did you notice any dust particles, fingerprints inside the screen?

How about the casing, does it have dents?

i hope they have improved their QA now that they're in a new office.

Guest chibako

@bragol,

try ko nga check next week pre. sabi kasi ng mga ofcmates ko bukas na daw e. pero hindi din nila alam kung operational na talaga e. :?

sana nga wala na yung "pinger-printing" nila. hehehe :lol: