Unlocking with the new boot loader (e.g. SMART 1.50)

Guest florin_m

Guest niacin65

Wolf......thank you, you were correct. Doing a HARD RESET after loading the .98 bootloader, then the Orange software, the programs reappeared, and it asked to enter the unlock code again, but from then on it worked fine. FOR THOSE OF YOU ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROCEEDURE, re-read the posts, all the info is there and it works....

Guest royiel

I managed to get my SPVx back. After applying the .98 boot loader from my Orange SPV to my Smart SPVx and applying SAP_137.zip I was able to unlock my SIM. I very happy now.

Guest mlkanapi

Me too. I was able to get my SAP back to the 1.3.7.8 ROM after installing the latest update. I followed the instructions posted by niacin65. I had to find a phone that had a 0.98 bootloader and copied it into a spare 8MB SD card using USBTerm which I then loaded into my phone.

I did have to do several Hard resets and install the Orange and the SAP_137 updates while in the 3 color Canary screen.

Thank you guys! :wink:

Guest sumradagnoth

need some help here...

Im a US Tmobile user, going to get a Smart Tanager (simunlocked).

i want to run the Smart update from their website... BUT this will simlock my phone again?

should i just stay away from the update, or will i be okay? i would follow the instructions posted, but in the US its a rarity to find someone to copy the bootloader from :)

Guest jjwerrett

hiya is there anyone in the uk i could send a 8mb card to or they send to me for a small price etc just for the bootloader as there is no one in yate where i live with a dam spv for me to use for the bootloader so i am stuck plz help guys i do anything for the bootloader on a 8mb card from anyone or that thank u all

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dewslat

it seems that USBterm dont recognize the password SMARTPHONEHTC command.... need help!!!

Could you explain further the proceedure..

ASAP..plsss.. tnx

:oops:

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Did not work for me. Got the message..."Invalid code...aborting"

A few modifications on the unlock program might do the trick.

Which is a piece of cake for you florin_m.

Have a nice day,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.