The BIG Planus Announcement

Guest asif @ planus

Guest squall

i filled out a message and went to next, and lost the pervious message. theres no way to go back.

after sending message, the click here doesnt work.

message hasnt come thur after 10 minutes

Guest FrankyG

works fine, though after successfull message sent, the 'Click here' link doesn't seem to work. It's ok on normal web browser IE5.5..

oh, very quick message delivery!

HTH

EDIT: You need to do a page refresh to get back to the main input screen.

Guest FrankyG

I dunno mate, but someone with more knowledge will be along shortly :wink: You get plenty of help on this forum, especially for this kind of service...cheap SMS is a definate vote winner :)

Do you have any plans for this service? If it's unrelated to Planus or B&R then maybe a new thread would be better?

I was thinking of starting my own service, the only way its related to Planus or B&R is that I programmed both of the interfaces,

One of the problems though is that I dont have an SPV at the moment (maybe after the competition :o ) and so that makes testing quite a bit more difficult,

If I win or buy one though, I'll download the SDK and make a program to access a web interface :)

in the sender filed i typed 'ians'

thiss came through on the message as from '9w'

Thats a weird one, just tried again with ians in the sender field and it came through alright for me :S

Guest FrankyG

I think that some(maybe all) of the fields are being cached, I've got 3 identical messages even though I've changed the 'From' and the message text. Maybe it's the Firewall/Browser settings in the office thats causing it, I'll try and change them now and retest....

EDIT: Clearing cache made no difference..still getting the same message delivered.

What browser are you using?

After sending have you tried pressing back and then refreshing the page?

Im not that sure what could be causing this kind of problem

Guest FrankyG

IE5.5 I'm sure it's got to do with our Proxy/Firewall settings. I'll try when I get home. It works fine using the SPV though. one Question, will messages display correctly on Nokia's? ie when the 'From' field is filled in as say 'Captain Kirk' :) Will that show on Nokia's?

Guest FrankyG

Ok...I think it's safe to say this this thread is no longer about the BIG Planus announcement. I agree however that the past few posts should be in another (new) thread...perhaps you should be the one to start it Jim :wink:

• 4 weeks later...