My own XML home screen

Guest Dr. Ralph

Guest alexknight

Dr Ralph said

OK - the reason the links for the small IR icons, Calculator etc. don't work is that you have to make shortcuts for all these icons in the startup menu folder on your SPV - I'm sorry I forgot to mention this quite important detail  

this isn't technically the problem - these links already exist in the start menu folder - or rather in a sub folder called accesories (for IR and Calc) or a folder called Microsoft (for MSN) i guess the layout may be different in Denmark but i know that the version of the home screen i posted works fine for all these icons without having to create anyting in the start menu.

I'm sorry to Dr Ralph if you felt i had stepped on your work with this - i just edited it for my own use and thought i would share the update with the forum. Full respect you you Ralph i couldn't have done it form scratch!! top marks fella!!!

Guest stillwaiting

Has anyone managed to get alex's revised home screen to work because it won't even show up in the layout folder on mine, I've got Ralph's working just fine. Any ideas as to why this could be alex.

Guest Dr. Ralph
I'm sorry to Dr Ralph if you felt i had stepped on your work with this - i just edited it for my own use and thought i would share the update with the forum. Full respect you you Ralph i couldn't have done it form scratch!! top marks fella!!!

Thanxxx for the credit :D

I'm only pleased that you SPV guys will adopt my xml file and redo it, customize it, so it will fit to your own demands - that's great and that's what this forum is all about :(

Cheers & merry christmas :!: