[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest stevelexx

Fonz93 thanks very much for the rom, it's so awesome.. just check on the issue of call delay on incoming calls and pop up of incall interface when making a call. thanks

Guest joseaguero2901

It happens with disabled lock screen and all combinations of governor/freq/IO scheduler suggested, I noticed that it *might* correlate with notifications while in sleep.

then it has nothing to do with the lock screen with the problem of black screen?

Guest alexandermb

Yes, that's probably the problem, indeed the error says this: 

"Neither user 10036 nor current process has android.permission.WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE"

So i suppose that the second link you mentioned should be fine to fix the FC.

i used the second link the zip file, flashed on recovery, then i go to Apps > all > Media Storage "Delete Data and Cache" reboot the phone and eleven Read all songs properly even walkman and din't get FC Yet next time i'll reboot the phone i tell you if eleven crashed or something

Guest fonz93

i used the second link the zip file, flashed on recovery, then i go to Apps > all > Media Storage "Delete Data and Cache" reboot the phone and eleven Read all songs properly even walkman and din't get FC Yet next time i'll reboot the phone i tell you if eleven crashed or something

There is no need to flash that .zip, CyanogenMod's platform.xml already includes the right permissions.

Edited by fonz93

@fonz39: thanks a lot for your great work, loved it!!!

I haven't got black screen from deep sleep yet, but had another problem: the screen won't wake up when call came in, some ppl say need to flash new modem, not sure what does that mean... any idea?

Thanks again!

Guest Eriito

@fonz39: thanks a lot for your great work, loved it!!!

I haven't got black screen from deep sleep yet, but had another problem: the screen won't wake up when call came in, some ppl say need to flash new modem, not sure what does that mean... any idea?

Thanks again!

That is in fact, the black screen, it happens with the dialer too.

Guest Arbab Irfan

I have a theory about the black screen, if anyone can help me do a test:

Go to Settings/Lock Screen and select: NONE.

Use this option for a while and report if the black screen still appears.

I am not facing any black screen... why.....? now screen lock set to "none"  and another thing.... dialer is is slow and call receiving screen take time to appear... and same with making call... 

No... Never faced black screen..... even lock screen set "none" i am going back to enable "swipe lock",   :P

Guest Intel_sk

Hi ... i am having trouble after installing the telephony ... when I call myself or when they call me so me not hear ..... but everyone hears me was the problem discussed herein? thank you 

Guest fonz93

Hi ... i am having trouble after installing the telephony ... when I call myself or when they call me so me not hear ..... but everyone hears me was the problem discussed herein? thank you 

There are no issues reported about this

Thanks Eriito. the dialer works fine for me though. I'll see if I can get some logs out.

Guest alexandermb

Nop not yet, when i was triying to enable it only says "Operation Failed" and the Black screen seems to delete the data on the app i was runing  "Rocket Player"

Edited by alexandermb

Guest alexandermb

By the way. after that reboot it seems to wipe dalvik and cache, after the bootanimation load again all apps "Starting Android"  (28Apps) and after 4 Reboots still ain't got any FC on Eleven or walkman

Guest fonz93

fonz still do not quite understand that, please explain to me

When i was trying to debug these blackscreens, a system process (watchdogs) was spamming about the lack of this "sysrq", then i googled for it and seems to be a kernel thing that allows you to reboot or do other things (through some adb commands) while the phone is in a critical situation (loockups/freezes), because the system was spamming (practically asking) about this feature, i thought that instead of pulling the battery, the system can may try to do something to reboot the phone when you have sysrq enabled Edited by fonz93

Guest alexandermb

When i was trying to debug these blackscreens, a system process (watchdogs) was spamming about the lack of this "sysrq", then i googled for it and seems to be a kernel thing that allows you to reboot or do other things (through some adb commands) while the phone is in a critical situation (loockups/freezes), because the system was spamming (practically asking) about this feature, i thought that instead of pulling the battery, the system can may try to do something to reboot the phone when you have sysrq enabled

i will try Perfomance (320-1008) SIO for this weekend for see if i get another blackscreens like the last 2. those one's only show up when i used Interactive and SIO

Interesting... I went to Settings --> Apps --> All --> Reset Apps, and now the black screen are gone and I can see the incoming call now!!

Guest Eriito

Interesting... I went to Settings --> Apps --> All --> Reset Apps, and now the black screen are gone and I can see the incoming call now!!

Interesting. Can more people try this and see if it really works