(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Guest Janfri
On 27.4.2016 at 10:31 AM, Trapezio said:

@FLRIZDARKK To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

It's the same fix for Cyanogen 13. Keyboard works properly now!

Thank you for the hint. I first had to figure out how to delete the file.(Mount system in TWRP and use twrp file manager.) I am now successfully testing this rom and my first impression is positive. Thank you very much FLRIZDARKK!

Guest Trapezio
2 hours ago, Janfri said:

First two installs, on opening app from Play Store, error messages "Audio FX has stopped". But Audio FX seems to work.

Don't worry, isn't critical.

Guest Trapezio
On 29/4/2016 at 6:04 PM, Brain2016 said:

@FLRIZDARKK For next build i suggest:

- remove AudioFX because don't work with audio player

- install Open Camera https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera&hl=it

- remove ES File Explore and install Total Commander https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander&hl=it

Great tips!

Guest naudysp18

I was using the rom and well , I suggest you remove AudioFX and it will replace it by "DSP MANAGER" and put the native browser cyanogen . If you add the swap to the rom because I install and works perfect. I wonder , why not work on Snapchat videos ? videos on the device

Guest markoprogramer

I was using the rom and well , I suggest you remove AudioFX and it will replace it by "DSP MANAGER" and put the native browser cyanogen . If you add the swap to the rom because I install and works perfect. I wonder , why not work on Snapchat videos ? videos on the device

Can you tell me what swap script did you use?

Guest naudysp18
5 hours ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

@naudysp18Thanks for suggesting . Snapchat videos don't work because is missing hardware decoding .

everything would be perfect if the hardware decoding function

Guest BlackTears
On 10.5.2016 at 7:52 PM, MirniyAtom said:

Install the app "Layers Theme". It is an alternative to the "CM Theme". Only CM Theme works only on Cyanogenmod and Layers is the engine for many ROMs, including aosp. I'm on slimlp put this engine, and it worked fine.

About switching songs with volume buttons, install xposed and the gravityBox module to it it is possible to add this feature. And indeed a lot of things.

Holy crap! I had no clue how i survived so long without xposed! Thank you very much!

Guest Mr Voland

On latest build audio fx stops randomly so i have to disable it

Overall rom is good, but not for daily usage, and i doubt that it will ever be good enough for that because it is heavy for our device, but it is good considering that is LP on old device, nice work

Also when playing coc it takes 5 seconds to react after game is loaded fully, and if you touch something before 5-10 sec phone becames unresponsive

Anyway thanks for ROM

P.s. I think that you shouldn't add fb or twitter to rom, it's better to leave link for optimized fb and twitter in first post so who wants them will download them.. 

Guest Alsking

I play CoC and take 5-10 seconds for respond and the same whit clash royale, this is an amazing ROM, for daily use, but not for gamers.

Good job, sorry, amazing job.. We wait future and best updates like this

Guest markoprogramer
I play CoC and take 5-10 seconds for respond and the same whit clash royale, this is an amazing ROM, for daily use, but not for gamers.

Good job, sorry, amazing job.. We wait future and best updates like this

I play CoC to. That problem disappeared after I added swap. Try it.