[ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Resurrection Remix 5.7.1 [July/16/2016]

Guest knoelli

Guest knoelli

Finally a G330 build has been compiled successfully. 512MB for "system" is really difficult for modern and feature-rich rom's. In order for the rom to be small enough, I have built it as deodexed, so the first boot will take some time to optimize all apps. Additionally, I had to remove quite a number of apps. I've chosen ones that either don't work anyway (Snap, ...) or for which there are many alternatives (which you would probably prefer to the preinstalled app anyway). The complete list of removed apps is:

• AdAway
  • KernelAdiutor
  • Browser
  • AudioFX
  • Eleven
  • Snap
  • ExactCalculator

Edited by knoelli

Guest konqi

I'm testing last build (June/06/2016 ), and I see some things to improve. First we need an md5sum or sha256, so we can be sure to have downloaded the correct version. 3G is activated by default, and animations, if you can disable it I think every one will be happy.
And I think that's all. Rom is very good and stable. I'm happy, thank you for the build.

Hello knoelli from Canada french Québec , tank-you for your hard working and your time :)

possible just add goggle play store app in rom (this is minimal for help install app) because if install play store apk play store not workng.

Tank-you!

Buzy

Guest dre90210

Love your rom but I am having issues with Bluetooth as when got it to connect to Bluetooth speaker audio stops alot even the player malfunction

Guest mak6021

Всем привет я из Беларусии ,извените что не вашим языком ,прошивка хорошая для g510 спасибо вот гугл сервисы бы к ней стабильные и что бы клавиатура ошибку не выдавала , можете собрать , а то стандартные перепробавал везде какие то ошибки при входе в os

Guest dmitr
6 hours ago, mak6021 said:

Всем пр ивет я иеларусии ,извените что нБеларусьм языком ,прошивка хорошая для g510 спасибо вот гугл сервисы бы к ней стабильные и что бы клавиатура ошибку не выдавала , можете собрать , а то стандартные перепробавал везде какие то ошибки при входе в os

Нз на у300-0100 все нонмаль!

Только с гаппс wifi отваливается. Можно бещ Гаппс и вшить свап тогда прошивкс Просто замечательно работант!

Извини за ошибки клавиатура тупит! Иди за помощью в группу в в к cyanogenmod для y300/g510/g330/g300/g301 или на сайт 4pda в свою ветку.

Я тоже беларус из миска.

Edited by dmitr

Guest konqi
19 hours ago, Buzy said:

Hello knoelli from Canada french Québec , tank-you for your hard working and your time :)

possible just add goggle play store app in rom (this is minimal for help install app) because if install play store apk play store not workng.

Tank-you!

Buzy

Install F-Droid, if you need more apps install aptoide

Guest Alchess
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:50 PM, srfarias said:

Nice to see that more people still working on this device ^^

srfarias, Are you planning on doing any builds for CM13 i.e Paranoid Android. It would be great if you decide too All the best

Guest Alchess
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, knoelli said:

Finally a G330 build has been compiled successfully. 512MB for "system" is really difficult for modern and feature-rich rom's. In order for the rom to be small enough, I have built it as deodexed, so the first boot will take some time to optimize all apps. Additionally, I had to remove quite a number of apps. I've chosen ones that either don't work anyway (Snap, ...) or for which there are many alternatives (which you would probably prefer to the preinstalled app anyway). The complete list of removed apps is:

• AdAway
  • KernelAdiutor
  • Browser
  • AudioFX
  • Eleven
  • Snap
  • ExactCalculator

Would there be any advantage when you done the next build  that the rom would run better as deodexed? Great running rom. All the best

Guest sarvz0001
On 6/5/2016 at 9:41 PM, knoelli said:

Resurrection Remix 5.6.9
The Android Ultimate Custom OS

About Resurrection Remix
Resurrection Remix ROM is ultimately full featured, stable and combined with the best features of open source roms. We are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. Includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device!

It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!

Screenshots
RR_MM_1.png RR_MM_2.png RR_MM_3.png RR_MM_4.png

Download
Y300, latest build: http://roms.noname2.com/u8833 (Y300)/ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.9-20160606-u8833.zip
G510, latest build: http://roms.noname2.com/u8951 (G510)/ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.9-20160607-u8951.zip
G330, latest build: http://roms.noname2.com/u8825 (G330)/ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.9-20160610-u8825.zip

All builds, current and old ones, can be found at: http://roms.noname2.com/

Note 1: The G510 and G330 builds are not tested by me as I don't have those devices!

Note 2: The G330 build has been modified a lot in order to fit within the 512MB "system" partition. Changes are:

• The rom is not odexed; the first boot will require quite some time
  • The following apps are not included: AdAway, KernelAdiutor, Browser, AudioFX, Eleven, Snap, ExactCalculator

Credits

• Chil360
  • The team of ResurrectionRemix
  • Dazzozo
  • many other contributors...

Changelog

• June/06/2016
    • Added G510 build (G330 added on June/10/2016)
    • Included a WiFi patch by Oleg / remittor; should give better WiFi stability
  • June/04/2016
    • Initial build

i'm facing bootloop while flashing this rom . Any way to fix that??

when i flash this rom without gapps  my wifi wont turn on and thus having a bootloop

On 12/6/2016 at 8:57 AM, Alchess said:

srfarias, Are you planning on doing any builds for CM13 i.e Paranoid Android. It would be great if you decide too All the best

I can build TurboRom MM (aosp based) if they want.. anyway i need testers, my y300 is gone

Edited by Guest

Guest pesartom
21 minutes ago, srfarias said:

I can build TurboRom MM (aosp based) if they want.. anyway i need testers, my y300 is gone

I can be one, but i have a sluggish respond time ;)

Cant anyone make a kk aosp? At least our old devices handle kk better than lp & mm.

Guest dmitr
13 hours ago, srfarias said:

I can be a tester! but it would be better skomplektovat bliss pop

Guest knoelli

I've just uploaded ResurrectionRemix 5.7.0 for the Y300, builds for the G510 and G330 will follow soon.

For this build, I've further increased the camera ION heap memory, this should hopefully fix the remaining camera issues (at 5MP resolution). The included camera app still does not work (I'll remove it with the next build), but third party apps (I recommend "Footej Camera") seem to be stable after a first test. Please post about your experiences. (I still have another idea regarding camera issues but that would mean switching to deprecated old code...).

To verify the integrity of your download, I'll post the MD5sum from now on (they can also be found in the MD5SUMS file on the server).

Guest Sergey31

Здравствуйте Разратчики ) мне нравиться ваша прошивка ) но есть не дороботки не работает стандартный рабочий стол !работае только гугл стол ! потом камера и плеер может и еще что не будь ! я буду очень благодарен если вы исправите эти ошибки Хуавей g510 предназначен!и вопросик когда выйдет новая прошика ?? С Уважением Сергей

Guest Sergey31

Здравствуйте Разратчики ) мне нравиться ваша прошивка ) но есть не дороботки не работает стандартный рабочий стол !работае только гугл стол ! потом камера и плеер может и еще что не будь ! я буду очень благодарен если вы исправите эти ошибки Хуавей g510 предназначен!и вопросик когда выйдет новая прошика ?? С Уважением Сергей

Guest D3mon3
2 hours ago, Sergey31 said:

PLS ENGLISH ;) 

Edited by D3mon3

Guest D3mon3

I flash ROM and after 15 min still stop at "detected fiesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p17"

Someone know how solve that isue ?

Edit: After 23min ROM was Flashed :)

Edited by D3mon3

Guest Sergey31

Здравствуйте Retrattili ) мне нравятся твои прошивки), но есть не некоторые работают не работают стандартный рабочий стол !. просто Google таблицы ! затем, камеры и игрока может еще не быть ! Буду очень признателен, если вы будете исправлять эти ошибки Хуавей g510 предназначен предназначен!и вопрос когда будет новая просека ?? С Уважением Сергей

Guest dexterplanck
On 10.06.2016 at 8:29 PM, Alsking said:

Somebody probé this ROM whit some game?

@Alsking , some 3D games dont work, i tried,  Marvel Pinball dont work...

ANd blackscreen occured in first 1 hour...