Custom Clock Widget

Guest ular_king

Guest modacian
My WidgetClock

Hi AndreyPavlov,

how did you manage to make the upper and lower bars transparent with widget plus? and no page numbers or indicators?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by modacian

Guest jeffrey2000
My WidgetClock

Nice clock but which taskbar icons are u using there, it looks great like that!

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=55381

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest AndreyPavlov
Hi AndreyPavlov,

how did you manage to make the upper and lower bars transparent with widget plus? and no page numbers or indicators?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I do not speak English, if possible, ask your question in Russian in a personal message. Thank you!

Guest AndreyPavlov
Nice clock but which taskbar icons are u using there, it looks great like that!

Thank you! And, you can and lower buttons do the same.

post-606804-1274079051_thumb.png

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest jeffrey2000
Thank you! And, you can and lower buttons do the same.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=55555

Very nice!!! Where can we download this, link please :)

online translated: Очень славно!!! Где смогите мы загружаем это, соединяем пожалуйста ;)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest AndreyPavlov
Where can we download this?

GLASS BUTTON

Works on any standard windows theme and any custom theme that does not change the bottom button

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest jeffrey2000
GLASS BUTTON

Works on any standard windows theme and any custom theme that does not change the bottom button

Can you upload it somewhere else? Can't "login/sign in" on that page: "http://4pda.ru" ?? I don't speak russian :)

translated: Можете вы upload оно где-то еще? не может " имя пользователя/sign" на той странице, Я не говорю русского

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Sorry I can not put it somewhere else, because I do not know where, so I spread here

Thanks, can you upload these aswell?

translated: Спасибо, можете вы upload эти также?

post-346680-1274090863_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Thanks it really looks nice!! the top bar is working great but the lower (start) buttons are not working.

translated: Спасибо действительно смотрит славно!! верхнее адвокатское сословие работа большая но более низкие кнопки (старта) не работают.

Guest AndreyPavlov
Thanks it really looks nice!! the top bar is working great but the lower (start) buttons are not working.

translated: Спасибо действительно смотрит славно!! верхнее адвокатское сословие работа большая но более низкие кнопки (старта) не работают.

These should work

BubbleButton.cab

Guest jeffrey2000
These should work

Thanks I've got the bubble buttons but I guess you forgot the: "Pressed button" or used the wrong name somewhere to refer.

translated: Спасибо I' ve получил кнопки пузыря но я угадываю что вы забыло: " Отжатое button" или использовано неправильному имени где-то, котор нужно сослаться.

Maybe the selected/pressed button can be a slightly bit different color (or image) then the normal/default button so you can see the difference when pressed.

translated: Кнопка возможно выбранная/отжатая может быть немножко сдержала различный цвет (или изображение) после этого кнопка нормальных/значения по умолчанию поэтому вы можете увидеть разницу отжимано.

Got it like this now:

post-346680-1274100625_thumb.png

Maybe it would look better (in combination with my theme) when the buttons are like 90 or 80% size comparing to what it is now.

translated: Возможно посмотрело бы более лучше (в комбинации с моей темой) когда кнопки как размер 90 или 80% сравнивая к чему он теперь.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest AndreyPavlov

jeffrey2000, I hope you cope with this issue, because I do not speak English

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest jeffrey2000
jeffrey2000, I hope you cope with this issue, because I do not speak English

Well I hope you don't mind but I tweaked (and corrected) it a bit to my needs and the buttons look like this now see below (I also changed the selected/pressed icons for the buttons):

translated: Ну, я надеюсь, что вы не возражаете, но я оптимальной (и исправлениями) это немного к моим потребностям и кнопки выглядит сейчас видите ниже (Я также изменил выбранной / иконки для нажатия кнопок):

post-346680-1274135221_thumb.png

Or here to see it biggerИли здесь, чтобы увидеть больше:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=55590

BubbleButton_v2.cab

Remember this is only a button fix which will replace the current buttons in wm6.5.3+ (not a complete theme!) /Помните, что это только кнопку исправить которое придет на смену текущей кнопки wm6.5.3+ (Не полный тему!)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest AndreyPavlov
Well I hope you don't mind but I tweaked (and corrected) it a bit to my needs and the buttons look like this now see below (I also changed the selected/pressed icons for the buttons):

translated: Ну, я надеюсь, что вы не возражаете, но я оптимальной (и исправлениями) это немного к моим потребностям и кнопки выглядит сейчас видите ниже (Я также изменил выбранной / иконки для нажатия кнопок):

I do not mind, I have a desktop looks like

post-606804-1274159487_thumb.png

Guest ppar

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is any widget displaying the free memory (RAM, ROM etc)..., something like gchris titanium theme where the free ram is displayed?

Guest sakku

hi.. is there any analogue clock with moving second hand, appear on home screen the same like used in cookie home tab 1.7.1 ? i want to find some alternative home screen instead of running sense with cht, as it tooks so much ram...

thanks..

• 4 weeks later...