new rom H6

Guest shopman

Password is correct but WinRAR doesn't seems to support chinese characters in password when decrypting password-protected RAR files.

Use 7-Zip to from http://www.7-zip.org/ to extract the ROM files. It's free!

Yes, it works with 7-Zip, thanks a lot!!!

Any other changes to H6?

Guest FerdiBorbon

hmm this version has the 3 second delay issue still,

i think its the phone part if i go back to H2 phone part i wonder if it will work...any one tried mix and matching b4?

If i flash every thing to H9 but phone part H2..will it work?

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest FerdiBorbon

Im starting to wonder if these roms are really new, so that its supported for other countries, every rom i flash to really has nothing different from the stock one, all i see that changes is the operator (phone company) options,

Your thoughts people?

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Im starting to wonder if these roms are really new, so that its supported for other countries, every rom i flash to really has nothing different from the stock one, all i see that changes is the operator (phone company) options,

Your thoughts people?

Phone part seems to be half the size from H5 :) wonder why such big diff

Guest FerdiBorbon
Phone part seems to be half the size from H5 :) wonder why such big diff

Yeah that why im contemplating to flash back to H5...it worked better for me, but im hesitant as i like to keep my phone updated to the lastest rom...

And this is what we get..... :)

hello dherrero,

i try to flash H6 rom but ater flashing my phone running on chinese, can u share how to get english on this rom..?.

thanks.

Guest chow9229
hello dherrero,

i try to flash H6 rom but ater flashing my phone running on chinese, can u share how to get english on this rom..?.

thanks.

it has english with it at the "language select" to "english UK"

hello dherrero,

thanks.

:) Be carefull, next time with Octans, select "English" after you chose CSC part.

In the Samsung setting (icon look like a dents wheel)

select the 3rd line "General settings" (icon looks like a jigsaw piece)

Then scroll down to the one just before the last one.

im going to use the CSC_I8000FAMIH4.CSC CSC to keep my Dutch Languige files. Here is to it working :)

edit: with the new h9 rom that is.

:) ended up with English in the end... Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for more dutch. Could have been chinese though :)

Well used english roms with i900 so I'm not to off track. I'll chose best rom over languige.

Well i could choose dutch from languige menu, so i'm all set now. Don't know if it was the csc or just the rom. so if anny one can verify that they do or don't have dutch or other non wwe languiges, then i'll know if the famih4.csc was usefull.

Edited by Ganhiru

:) Be carefull, next time with Octans, select "English" after you chose CSC part.

In the Samsung setting (icon look like a dents wheel)

select the 3rd line "General settings" (icon looks like a jigsaw piece)

Then scroll down to the one just before the last one.

Thank you very much Yohng, my phone running in english now.