[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen (Titanium)?

Guest emperorben

Guest forelli
Strange, i can't seem to get the msn panel to display. Is it because of the new msn that i updated?

Edit the panel in CHome editor, and point the panel to the new msn you updated.

Guest unholygid2006

Sorry for noob question, but how i set the value for the panel to the new msn?

I've open chome editor, went to manual edit item values, select cwindowslive. How do i proceed from there?

Many thanks for your prompt reply

Guest emperorben
EXCELLENT !

Oh, just a question... Is it possible for you to change the 1st post so that you give link to each plugin and mortscript ? Just because I didn't find the CDigitalClock... :)

Hi croftophile, updated 1st post as requested!

Guest emperorben
2nd edit: I won't upload panels which are comprised in the first page link, only panels you can't find there, like CDigiclock. The wishlist is intended to have panels you can't easily find, otherwise I would have to upload my all Titanium cabs folder in here, and it's more than 13 mb big.

Hi forelli, I have already updated the 1st post to include links to the panels. It should suffice for the users here. If you have any panels to recommend, let me know so I can update in as well.

Guest emperorben
Sorry for noob question, but how i set the value for the panel to the new msn?

I've open chome editor, went to manual edit item values, select cwindowslive. How do i proceed from there?

Many thanks for your prompt reply

In CHome Editor, goto Menu-->Manual Edit Item Values.

In the bottom left box, choose CWindowsLive.

The bottom right box will display a list of options. For the "Disabled" option, change the value from "1" to "0".

You MUST then click "Save to Registry".

Exit CHome Editor and you should see Windows Live panel.

Guest forelli
Hi forelli, I have already updated the 1st post to include links to the panels. It should suffice for the users here. If you have any panels to recommend, let me know so I can update in as well.

ok ben, I'll upload CDigiclock and CGames when i'll be home.

Guest emperorben
@emperorben

bro would you like to try cherro clock? coz i think its cooler than cdigiclock

then attach modified SPlugins_480x800? here?

coz for this time i have no i8000 :( and i have plane to buy about 2-3weeks later... ;)

I am testing battery life for CDigiClock now. Will install CHeroClock in a day or 2. :)

Guest GanjBass
lol well now I feel like a jack*ss hehehe

thx for the tip

I'll still investigate though because something is fishy, I had everything working perfectly, panels easily coming on and off...

I install to my devise 3 times 3 hard reset and the same problem red crosses...Help pls