SRS WOW HD for Omnia2

Guest whiskeybro

Guest mistersfr
To get back the same SRS WOWHD quality sound from touch player after installing SRS WOWHD for omnia 2,

1st, u nid to configure the sound using

1. Dial *#0002*28346#

2. Audio Gain screen will pop up

3. Click on Music Speaker

4. Click Gain

5. Under output volume change the following values

L1VL2 - 110--->HPG7 - 1110--->L3L7 - 10--->OVL7 - 00001001--->OVR7 - 00010010

6. Click Apply

7. A small screen will pop up, click ok on it

Then go to SRS WOWHD in system or installed program through "Settings"

3D: 100%

Center: 50%

Focus: 50%

Definition: 20%

Trubass: 100%

Speaker Size60Hz

Inout Gain: -4db

Output Gain: -2db

For best performance, use headphone.

Don plug in the original samsung headset tat comes with the set. coz the volume adjustment will make the sound distort.

use earphones only, i use Creative EP-630 to play songs, and its wonderful. ;) B)

hoooo thanks Sir, a beautifull gift to finish the year :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justin_B

I have the same problem - I can't find the app location. I have the Omnia 2 with the SPB Mobile Shell, and I have also looked in the system settings tab. Can you provide further directions? Thanks

To get back the same SRS WOWHD quality sound from touch player after installing SRS WOWHD for omnia 2,

1st, u nid to configure the sound using

1. Dial *#0002*28346#

2. Audio Gain screen will pop up

3. Click on Music Speaker

4. Click Gain

5. Under output volume change the following values

L1VL2 - 110--->HPG7 - 1110--->L3L7 - 10--->OVL7 - 00001001--->OVR7 - 00010010

6. Click Apply

7. A small screen will pop up, click ok on it

Then go to SRS WOWHD in system or installed program through "Settings"

3D: 100%

Center: 50%

Focus: 50%

Definition: 20%

Trubass: 100%

Speaker Size60Hz

Inout Gain: -4db

Output Gain: -2db

For best performance, use headphone.

Don plug in the original samsung headset tat comes with the set. coz the volume adjustment will make the sound distort.

use earphones only, i use Creative EP-630 to play songs, and its wonderful. :) :)

I have the Verizon Omnia i920 and tried dialing *#0002*28346# with Samsung dialer (no luck) and then tried it again with the Samsung dialer disabled (using the regular winmo dialer)... NO LUCK AGAIN!!! :)

It must be that the i8000 and VZN i920 access codes are different.

Does anyone know how to make this work on the i920? Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pundravac

Hi to everyone!

Can some one give me path where is program (WOW) is installed, I wish to make shortcut for easy access to WOW options. Of course if it is possible.

Guest achugar

I have a question, what values do you all use in *#0002*28346# music 4p earphone?

Becouse since i have the phone i want to raise the volume trough the earphones but without losing sound quality.

I installed the SRS and i dont know, i prefer to change the values myself in the eq of the player (nitrogen player), but again the sound is too low and if i change the values, the sound get distord.

Thanks a lot

Guest suman_pal78

not working...its only saying no wow hd driver loaded...Please help. I am using Samsung B7610 WM 6.1 (India)...Koria made phone.

did you do a softreset after installation ?

and what rom do you use 6.1 or a 6.5.

and when you did a softreset after installation and the wow gives still no wow hd driver loaded

then uninstal the cab softreset,

1:instal the security.cab

2:instal the SRS WOW HD

3:softreset

4:SRS WOW should work now. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dwallersv

Exact same version. In fact, the O2 version here was made from that version.

The version # shown in the control panel applet is not accurate.

Guest betonpoaltie

Using S2P as main mediaplayer, the ease of inserting the headphone jack making the program start is excelent!

However; when I disconnect and reconnect the headphones, the SRS setting is reverted to "HeadPhones", while I prefer the "Internal(speaker)" setting because I *hate* the 3d effect. (but love the bass)

I tried the suggestion given here:

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/how-to/how-to...-wow/?topicseen

For those who have the same problem do this:

Go to HKLM\System\State\Hardware and search for Headset and change it's value to 0 (zero).

But that is not working for me, it still reverts to "Headphones" (which with the current settings gives me mono audio)

Is there another way of making the driver use "Internal" setting always?

• 1 month later...
Guest Riotman

Hey there i happened to try this modified version of srs wow HD, and its perfectly working for Acer Neotouch S200 , great work, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dwallersv
Can we uninstall it back? and make the SRS WOW HD to work with touch player again?

Yes, you can uninstall it. But why would you want to?

It doesn't interfere with TP at all. The SRS WOW HD built-in to TP works fine with the system-wide SRS WOW driver installed -- they don't interact or interfere with each other.

Edited by dwallersv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fubo

Hi all,

has anyone experimented freezes of I8000? I cooked it into a ROM, but when it goes in power down (whatever is the lockscreen app), the phone freezes and the only way to get it back working is to remove and place back battery.

Any hint?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dwallersv
Hi all,

has anyone experimented freezes of I8000? I cooked it into a ROM, but when it goes in power down (whatever is the lockscreen app), the phone freezes and the only way to get it back working is to remove and place back battery.

Any hint?

Check and make sure you didn't cook in the "old" version that was causing exactly this behavior when we were working on solving the problem on the i9x0... The toxic parameter is registry value HKLM\Drivers\Builtin\BtA2dpSnd\Flags -- delete it if it's there, and the freeze will go away.

• 2 months later...