[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest AndrewTan

I know what happen to the lock already.

It is not related to flash others part. (I just try with phone + PDA + eboot) without the CSC and the lock still not working.

To get it back but don't want the CSC is:

- Turn of the HTC Manila Sense.

- Turn on the Windows Default Today

- Now lock the screen and you notice the lock is working.

After this step, you may turn on back the HTC Manila Sense and the lock screen will keep continue working.

Guest gchris7

Hey rodrigofd, thanks a lot for this. We all appreciate your efforts.

It looks great so far.

I have also noticed the bug? with the text not appearing in camera settings.

Also, for me the video playback on touch-player is very choppy and stretched out.

Thanks again.

Edited by gchris7

Guest John Peers
How to change wallpaper ? Only found weather and animated. Weather works fine but animated nothing comes out

+1

I tap in the animated wallpaper and weather and do anything, I can't change the background.

BTW: try this link for disable clock flip and up your ram and speed a little bit.

XDA dev

Edited by John Peers

Guest MaliciousKen
+1

I tap in the animated wallpaper and weather and do anything, I can't change the background.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/HTC/Manila/HomeBackgroundPath

Set the path to something like \My Documents\My Pictures\xxx.png

To have the same background for all tabs, pls install the below cab

Restart your phone

TF3D_2.5_Background4all.cab

Also just found out vol bar does not show in certain parts of manila.

And in about settings/hardware information nothing is shown.

But great job in the phone identity part where it shows your IMEI no.

Hmm. And HTC Menu Enhancement sometimes fast sometimes abit slow in manila.

Restart your phone

Thanks. Trying out now.

Guest rodrigofd

Okay, for the ones that helped, thanks. But it seems that most of you didn't went the way i asked at first: i read over 10 or 20 times each particular issue repeated... ok guys, i specifically asked for you to read before if bugs were already reported, not just automatically report 'my phone doesnt work X or Y or Z'

Please keep it tidy or else there is no way i cant address the many things you wrote.. of course each of you will have multiple issues as i already said this is a very early beta and not intended for permanent use but for experimenting..

Guest John Peers

Restart your phone

Where I write this rute? In the value field? 

Edited by John Peers

Guest zzzzzz54321

anyone GPS working ?

my garmin does not detect any satallite.

i flash back to the sencey rom and it is working. but not working on the Leo2-fussion rom.

Guest monyozt
anyone GPS working ?

my garmin does not detect any satallite.

i flash back to the sencey rom and it is working. but not working on the Leo2-fussion rom.

im using L2 phn part and this ROM(Leo2) garmin works less than 10seconds

@RFD.. do you know how to make garmin icon @GPS folder work? i really like tis icon than original one ;)

could you tell me how to set that icon as default Garmin?

Guest bentancy
+1

BTW: try this link for disable clock flip and up your ram and speed a little bit.

XDA dev

wonder which file should we use. I guess its either wvga 2.1 or 2.5 but which? any ideas anyone?

Anyway, problem found. (trying not to repeat other problems so far)

For message: Upon clicking on text, additonal window popped open with options to forward. Not working. Come to think of it, plenty of them are like that.

Edited by bentancy

Guest zzzzzz54321

@RFD.. do you know how to make garmin icon @GPS folder work? i really like tis icon than original one ;)

all default setting ?

program port Com7

hardware port com9

band rate 9600

?

In garmin is use serial GPS and Com7 ?

the GPS info keep showing Acquiring Satellites

but no bars is shown.

with other rom, there will be a few bars when its trying to acquire the satellites.

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Flashed it in matter of 4 minutes or so!

First overall impression: Smooth! I'll be reporting possible bug/s in case if there were any, beside those that have been reported already.

Thanks again Rodrigo for LE.O2

Guest bentancy

btw, i noticed my ram to be ard 26+ free. I recall rod mentioning that it should be ard 50 but i aint getting that even though HTC Sense is the thing Im probably opening now. Is my Program free mem normal?

battery wise, htc sense is gurgling up the battery. I have reconfiguredn my performance to normal + brightness 1/2 and its still draining pretty fast. Flashed my phone ard 815, turn it to norm performance ard 9 ... its now 1130 and batt level dropped from 44 - 18.

Guest rodrigofd

Yes, that icon is associated to Garmin, provided that its EXE program file is located in \Storage Card\Garmin\WM\QuePPC.exe

If your garmin is in another location, you should take the file \Windows\Start Menu\GPS\Garmin Mobile.lnk, copy to PC, edit it in Notepad, and modify the path to the correct one for your installation, then replace such .LNK file into the original folder in phone. That's it.

when u open contact app(standart windows) u can't edit contact information inside ;)

Strange, i didn't have this issue, OR the GPS issue in Garmin. As others stated, my Garmin is locking pretty fast, actually faster than many other previous ROMs.

Regarding the camera issue, i am fixing it right now. It is a minor bug....

And now i am working in collaboration with Ginkage to improve LibGLES driver, so hopefully this is just a very 'early' first beta, from many more to come in future ;)

PD. As you could all see by yourself while testing my ROM today, you understand what i meant by 'proof-of-concept' of this ROM.. It still has many issues to be fixed, and it is not very suitable for everyday use and the average user... I probably had to make it more clear at fist, but, my actual intention in posting this work by now, was to be tested by as many 'beta testers' as possible, in order, not only to SPOT the bugs, but to try and FIX them by yourself, and share solutions, because to create this thing is a huge work and its very tiresome for me to do it all by myself.

However there are lots of people just 'hunting' for the 2.5 I8000 rom, find this place, download, flash, and complaint... So i wont cease to endlessly repeat this: THIS IS A BETA ROM. MANY BUGS YET. JUST FOR TESTING/EXPERIMENTING... Never loose this point please.

Guest zzzzzz54321
Strange, i didn't have this issue, OR the GPS issue in Garmin. As others stated, my Garmin is locking pretty fast, actually faster than many other previous ROMs.

Regarding the camera issue, i am fixing it right now. It is a minor bug....

And now i am working in collaboration with Ginkage to improve LibGLES driver, so hopefully this is just a very 'early' first beta, from many more to come in future ;)

In case anyone misunderstood me, I know this is a beta rom, I am not complaining juz not sure if its a bug or not.

Flashed to Leo2 rom for the 1st time, tried the GPS with garmin for around 2hrs in car trip and in open space, not even a satallite bar seen.

took out my laptop and flash it to the L2 sencey rom and it get locked on in a few seconds.

juz flash to Leo2 rom with the CSC file(nv erase CSC) and it is able to detect the satallite..

doing another flash now to erase the CSC to try again. hopefully it work now..

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Dear Rodrigo,

First off, congratulations for your AMAZING effort. You have my sincerest thanks.

I tried using your rom today, flashed it a little while ago, but then unfortunately I had to revert to my original rom because ActiveSync cannot synchronize with my Exchange Server so I could not retrieve my contacts etc. Note that I used the exact same settings I use when my phone had its original rom. I don't know, perhaps this is an HTC issue and not an issue with your rom, but maybe somebody else could confirm what I'm saying.

Once again, congratulations for the terrific effort, I hope we hear again from you soon.

George.