I920 lock screen

Guest Omega Ra

How do you have the samsung lockscreen on wm 6.5? is this able to be ported somehow to the i8000? I would like samsung's lockscreen (with touch player support) on 6.5

Guest Omega Ra
How do you have the samsung lockscreen on wm 6.5? is this able to be ported somehow to the i8000? I would like samsung's lockscreen (with touch player support) on 6.5

it is just the lockscreen on the i920. I actually would like a combination of the two screens. Basically if someone knows how to replace the standard button with a slider it would be great.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest comb3846

Omega Ra,

I'm with you. I dont have a problem with the samsung lock screen. However, I would like to change the font of the clock and date. Anyone figure that out yet?

Guest Omega Ra
you know you can use smart lock to use the stock wm screen.

but it doesn't lock the camera button right? and either way I was hoping someone could turn the samsung lockscreen into a slider as I kind of like it and it has the touchplayer controls built in.

No it doesn't lock the camera. But the camera doesn't cause embarrassing pocket calls. Also, the wm slider stays locked unlike the sammy one. Also, were your aware of the menu setting to choose wake on lock button, lock or power, or any button? Since setting to lock button only my incidence of pocket activation has gone down tremendously. And after taking a look at that decompiled flash code, I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing it converted any time soon

Edited by Snow02