O2Compass and O2Flash

Guest aafi-rocks

Hi,

Can you add a Beep sound for Metal detector..

So it will beep when detector reaches 100%. and also the beep sound can be turned off/on..

Guest schildpad

I'm also thinking how to fix the B7610 light sensor bug. Maybe I'll create a separate beta app for testing, but I'll need some testers or at least one. <_<

Sorry for the late response, I was a few days on vacation. You can count me in for testing on the B7610.

Guest Rapid81
can u make straight line like HD2 compass

What? <_<

Update:

I was thinking, and I'm realized what are you talking about. Create it as a different layer, and put it on top of the others, and lock it. That's will work. :(

I'm waiting for that skin. It looks great, however we have 2 HD2 skins already, but if the theme will rocks... :mellow:

Edited by Rapid81

Guest tbturker

Thanks for the great application Rapid81.

Please check your account for my donation (it is not much, but still <_< )

I found some bugs in the application, related with themes, if you don't mind;

- After the installation of O2 Compass V3.3, I installed the themes pack. Only compass page is changing, not the following pages (like metal detector or light sensor pages)

- I installed the themes individually. In this case the first problem was solved. The following pages are also possible to change.

- The only problem in this case is related with the button faces and other images like level indicators or light sensor pictures (the last theme's images remains)

Is it possible to make some arrangements? My suggestions are as follows;

- The theme can only be changed from the first page (compass page),

- When the theme was changed, the following pages must be changed accordingly (do not allow to change the theme from the following pages),

- All button images, level indicators, etc must change according to the theme.

Am I asking too much? :mellow:

Guest Rapid81
Thanks for the great application Rapid81.

Please check your account for my donation (it is not much, but still <_< )

I found some bugs in the application, related with themes, if you don't mind;

- After the installation of O2 Compass V3.3, I installed the themes pack. Only compass page is changing, not the following pages (like metal detector or light sensor pages)

- I installed the themes individually. In this case the first problem was solved. The following pages are also possible to change.

- The only problem in this case is related with the button faces and other images like level indicators or light sensor pictures (the last theme's images remains)

Is it possible to make some arrangements? My suggestions are as follows;

- The theme can only be changed from the first page (compass page),

- When the theme was changed, the following pages must be changed accordingly (do not allow to change the theme from the following pages),

- All button images, level indicators, etc must change according to the theme.

Am I asking too much? :mellow:

Thanks for the donation.

To answer your bug reports and arrangements:

The themes pack only contains the compass skins, not other backgrounds in it, like I said before.

Some themes does not contain additional light sensor examples or level indicators, just the originals. The creator did not create individual ones. The reason why the last buttons, example images and level indicator remains, because there are not changeable. Only one have at the same time. The only solution for that if I modify the app to handle individual full themes (like you mentioned), but that's a way what I don't want to, because that way you can't change backgrounds for the pages alone just all at once (and personally I like to use different backgrounds for the different pages). And the needed storage space will exponentially grow that way, what is already too much.

But I will think about it. Maybe that will be the final working way of the application.

Let's the users says the last word in that. Vote people! :(

Who wants the way of the skin and page background changing remains like now?

And who wants full theme changing (not only at first page, but you could change the theme on every page, but not individually. I mean, if you change a skin on any of the pages, the skin will change on every page)?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest dwallersv
And who wants full theme changing (not only at first page, but you could change the theme on every page, but not individually. I mean, if you change a skin on any of the pages, the skin will change on every page)?

That's my vote.

Guest wmcooker

why i cannot change to HD2 skin rapid, can u help me? just download ur latest 3.3 version but skins cannot change when i up-down finger sliding

Guest Omega Ra
why i cannot change to HD2 skin rapid, can u help me? just download ur latest 3.3 version but skins cannot change when i up-down finger sliding

did you download and install the skin? the 3.3 only has the stock skin.

Guest Wolf01

You made a very good job with this application.

May I suggest to make the spirit level more sensible if possible?

Cheers, Wolf01 (Daniele T. <_< )

Guest Rapid81
You made a very good job with this application.

May I suggest to make the spirit level more sensible if possible?

Cheers, Wolf01 (Daniele T. <_< )

The spirit level's readings cames from the hardware. No way to change the hardware. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andreus

i have problem with downloading compass.. link seems to be broken? After clicking download, waiting 20 sec. and then click again it return me at the first page.. Can someone pls reupload this?

Guest Rapid81
i have problem with downloading compass.. link seems to be broken? After clicking download, waiting 20 sec. and then click again it return me at the first page.. Can someone pls reupload this?

The program is there! Maybe the 4shared overloaded. Try again later. And pls no mirrors!

Guest kdkinc
when will the next verssion out? ;) :)

+1

Great app if there is a next version???

1. meridian line on compass glass

2. red light nite option

thank You

:P ;)

Guest eMJeyecH

thanks for O2 Compass

is there any metall detector for omnia II

and if you can add this option to your soft it's great

sorry for my english

Guest skoda60
thanks for O2 Compass

is there any metall detector for omnia II

and if you can add this option to your soft it's great

sorry for my english

Already in the package, You need program another one?

Guest Rapid81
+1

2. red light nite option

thank You

;) :P

Meridian line already have in HD2 skin.

How do you mean this red light nite option?

when will the next verssion out? ;) :)

Right now my desktop PC is dead. The motherboard died a week ago. The new one is coming. It'll arrive at midweek. Then I'll can continue my work on the program. But right now (before my PC died) I worked to port it to OpenGL ES. It's pretty hard work, so I don'T know when the next version will come. But the OpenGL is necessary to implement the proctractor and the inclinometer.

But before that, I'll try to fix the B7610 lightsensor problem.

Guest kdkinc
+1

2. red light nite option

thank You

:) ;)

What I mean by red option is that the compass has a option to dim the compass to red for night vision like astronomy software does.

I'll check the HTC mode. Currently using military mode.

Than You

:P ;)

Edited by kdkinc