[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest Pavel.cz
Then there is missing something in your rom... I´m sorry.

Anyway in the next version I will replace the Shortcutpicker with new mainmenu.exe...

Greetz

contable

Thanks anyway.

I got couple ideas for your next versions:

1. weather auto-update thought ActiveSync (independent from GRPS update)

2. info about time update can be only in hours (seconds and minutes are redundant)

3. Birthdays take form PIM (Outlook)

Thanks for great work.

Guest contable
Thanks anyway.

I got couple ideas for your next versions:

1. weather auto-update thought ActiveSync (independent from GRPS update)

2. info about time update can be only in hours (seconds and minutes are redundant)

3. Birthdays take form PIM (Outlook)

Thanks for great work.

Ok. Thanks for your ideas, I will see what I can do. The birthday function is allready there (stock version 5.65), I only have to make it visible on first page.

At the end we will have all functions of the stock version displayed on page 1. I will add also an appointment panel (like sms panel).

In the meantime you can try new mainmenu.exe (Thanks to kgp700 for sharing !) instead of Shortcutpicker:

screen04.jpg

Original thread:new mainmenu.exe discovered

In case you didn´t download it so far.

Cheers,

contable

Edited by contable

Guest Nathalie57

Wow, i just saw this thread! I'm gonna try this, this is really nice!!!

Just a question if you don't mind : does it take a lot of ram ? i'm asking because i still have the original rom lol

Guest contable
Wow, i just saw this thread! I'm gonna try this, this is really nice!!!

Just a question if you don't mind : does it take a lot of ram ? i'm asking because i still have the original rom lol

It doesn't take much ram because it' a replacement for a lot of other plugins. After installation you can delete the most other plugins...

Guest contable
I have the same situation on Omnia 2 WM6.5. And yes, first I have installed WM7 Theme. Can anybody help me pls?

10x

I´m sorry, but I can´t help in this case. As mentioned before the skin was developed on i8000 with 6.5.3 rom by Dr. Khuanchai.

Why you don´t flash a 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 rom ? The cookers around here are doing a really good job.

Guest contable
Hi

Is it possible to extend the background picture all the way to the bottom?

Thanks

A titanium panel icon can´t overlap the bottom bar if you meant that. It can be extended but will stay always behind the bottom bar...

Guest Pavel.cz
A titanium panel icon can´t overlap the bottom bar if you meant that. It can be extended but will stay always behind the bottom bar...

I have transparent bottom bar. Of course the buttons have to be visible. I thought it would be nice to have the skin all the way to the bottom in the background.

By the way. Thanks for the mainmenu tip. It works great. Do you know by chance if it is possible to backup settings for the mainmenu screens in case you want to reinstall WM?

Thanks.

Guest contable
I have transparent bottom bar. Of course the buttons have to be visible. I thought it would be nice to have the skin all the way to the bottom in the background.

By the way. Thanks for the mainmenu tip. It works great. Do you know by chance if it is possible to backup settings for the mainmenu screens in case you want to reinstall WM?

Thanks.

Ok. For extending the wallpaper the icon and the cpr file must be edited. Post your wallpaper and your cpr file and I will extend it for you. <_<

So far I didn´t play around much with the mainmenu.exe but I think the settings are stored in the registry. Please request it in the mainmenu thread.

I prefer the tacchan23 taskbar and his black theme (thanks to him for his great work !!!):

post-502784-1268383454_thumb.png

Greetz

contable

Guest Pavel.cz
Ok. For extending the wallpaper the icon and the cpr file must be edited. Post your wallpaper and your cpr file and I will extend it for you. <_<

So far I didn´t play around much with the mainmenu.exe but I think the settings are stored in the registry. Please request it in the mainmenu thread.

I prefer the tacchan23 taskbar and his black theme (thanks to him for his great work !!!):

post-502784-1268383454_thumb.png

Greetz

contable

Here is my cpr and bkg

pavel.zip

Thanks

Guest corny2007

Dear contable,

I've moved over to the HD2, but wanted to say thanks for all the hard work for your plugin. Really made the O2 much more friendly.

All the best in your future developments.

James

Guest contable
Dear contable,

I've moved over to the HD2, but wanted to say thanks for all the hard work for your plugin. Really made the O2 much more friendly.

All the best in your future developments.

James

Dear Corny,

Thank you for being active here. <_< I wish you all the best with your new phone. I will stay for a while with my O2 because it´s becoming better and better.

Best regards

contable

Guest Pavel.cz

Do you know what can cause a distortion of the TODAY panel? It happens about three times a day after leaving some applications (sometimes Opera). This is a random event. I'm not able to explain what is the reason. This is really unpredictable.

I have to do "Titanium update" from right softkey menu to correct it.

Thanks

post-647044-1268652911_thumb.png

Guest contable

Wallpaper package II.

post-502784-1268943377_thumb.png

post-502784-1268941997_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942045_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942095_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942117_thumb.png

post-502784-1268942164_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942253_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942276_thumb.pngpost-502784-1268942439_thumb.png

All credits for the original wallpapers go to Lechux from the xda devs !

Enjoy !

contable

Edited by contable

Guest contable

@Corny:

Thank you for visiting again. As mentioned before all credits go to the author lechux !

I only adapted them to my theme.

Greetz

contable

Guest Henrie

hi contable.... is it work to my omnia II ???

my PDA : I8000NXXJA5

CSC : I8000XSOJA2

phone : I8000DXJA1

Should i flash it to Mr.kc ROM????? thx.

sorry if this stupid question.... ;) :)

Guest contable
hi contable.... is it work to my omnia II ???

my PDA : I8000NXXJA5

CSC : I8000XSOJA2

phone : I8000DXJA1

Should i flash it to Mr.kc ROM????? thx.

sorry if this stupid question.... ;) :)

It should run on your device. Is this the stock rom ?

BTW I have flashed sonblack´s rom...

Guest Henrie
It should run on your device. Is this the stock rom ?

BTW I have flashed sonblack´s rom...

sori i'm very2 noobs about my omnia :) should i flashed to wm 7????? or just download ur skins/mods/plugin...????

sonblack's rom ??? do u have the link so i can flased too... ;)

Guest Lancez
sori i'm very2 noobs about my omnia :) should i flashed to wm 7????? or just download ur skins/mods/plugin...????

sonblack's rom ??? do u have the link so i can flased too... ;)

sonblack's ROM thread is here

Guest Lancez

@ contable

hi, contable. i have a request. if its not too much, is there anyway that u can add voicemail in notification panel? thanks :)