[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
contable, Why do the weather icons shown in jmltoday are different from those that appear on S2U2. can tell the reason why?

example... in jmltoday show icon 32 [sun] (folder msn) and de s2u2 show icon 30 [cloudy]

how can I make the icons appear correctly?

I don´t know right now. Please wait for next update. I gave Sonblack a weather update for his next rom...

Guest skakers

contable, is it possible to make my device visible straightaway, when i press bluetooth icon? It could make my life easer-connecting omnia and pioneer car stereo to see incoming and outgoing calls!

thanks in advance!

Guest contable
contable, is it possible to make my device visible straightaway, when i press bluetooth icon? It could make my life easer-connecting omnia and pioneer car stereo to see incoming and outgoing calls!

thanks in advance!

Yes it´s possible. Copy the attached file to \Program Files\JMLToday and click on the BT icon.

BTW in my car it´s connecting automatically... once it´s setup.

JMLComm.zip

Edited by contable

Guest skakers
Yes it´s possible. Copy the attached file to \Program Files\JMLToday and click on the BT icon.

BTW in my car it´s connecting automatically... once it´s setup.

Thanks!

Guest sonblack

Firstly, I want to say thanks so much my best friend, contable. He's who always support everything to me for my roms.

Second, I'm so happy when we do useful things for I8000 community each other.

Third, JMLToday Skin/Mod Version for me in the first thread was cooked in my ROM SB22. It's released today in my rom thread. I update it later.

Finally, thank you so much for everybody at Modaco about your interests in my roms

Sonblack from Vietnam

Edited by sonblack

Guest contable
thanks for your work. any instrunction for installation or we just install the cap?

read post #1. The only thing you have to install before is WM7 Project theme...

Guest JMHL1963

Good, very good JMLToday plugin customization. I am immediately going to try it.

JMLToday v5.80 in starting block.... :

- New JMLTasks program, Page6 - Tasks, and tasks notification.

- Add contextual menu action for Tasks (complete, delete, delete all completed, delete all due)

- Add contextual menu action for Appointments (view, delete, delete all due)

- Add Favorites (contacts) on Page5

Send beta to @contable for customization when ready.

A++

Guest WolfpackInCO
read post #1. The only thing you have to install before is WM7 Project theme...

I'd suggest you clarify post #1. Where does it say to install WM7 Project first? Can't make heads or tails of it.

Guest contable
how can i add another city in "choose your city weather" ?

In JMLToday folder (\Program Files\JMLToday) you can find a file called JMLCities.txt. This file can be edited with Texteditor on your Desktop or with Total Commander on your device...

Guest contable
I'd suggest you clarify post #1. Where does it say to install WM7 Project first? Can't make heads or tails of it.

Thanks for your suggestion but V2.0 is only an updated version. The installation for V1.0 is described on post #1.

The only difference is that you don´t have to install my AppLauncher plugin because I added Mainmenu.exe for launching apps.