[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Please post some screenshots of installed AppLauncher.

Start JMLPanexForPlugins again, choose "all".

Start JMLClearCache, choose "all"

Start JMLOffset again, choose "all" and finally set value "0"

regards

I changed my last post. AppLauncher did start working. I tried the above, however, the offset is still not right, as per the screenshot of clicking the bluetooth button. All of the buttons in the today panel and applauncher are off like this. Changing the offset doesn't even move the clickable area, so I'm thinking there's something else at fault besides an incorrect offset setting, since changing it has no effect.

1e89c4c8-4c4d-4698-a280-41c1049a9bf.jpg

Guest contable
I changed my last post. AppLauncher did start working. I tried the above, however, the offset is still not right, as per the screenshot of clicking the bluetooth button. All of the buttons in the today panel and applauncher are off like this. Changing the offset doesn't even move the clickable area, so I'm thinking there's something else at fault besides an incorrect offset setting, since changing it has no effect.

1e89c4c8-4c4d-4698-a280-41c1049a9bf.jpg

fset

Maybe you should re-install JMLPanex V2.3. This is not normal. When I bought my OMNIA II I had the same rom like you and Panex was working without problems.

In the panex folder (\Program Files\JMLPanex) you can find a JMLPanex.ini file. Please check if the changed offset value is stored there. If not you can edit it manually.

fset

Maybe you should re-install JMLPanex V2.3. This is not normal. When I bought my OMNIA II I had the same rom like you and Panex was working without problems.

In the panex folder (\Program Files\JMLPanex) you can find a JMLPanex.ini file. Please check if the changed offset value is stored there. If not you can edit it manually.

Yes, it's being changed there. Any other ideas? Where is the actual button information stored? If that information is non-specific to your plugin and can be found elsewhere by reading up on it, just let me know where. Don't want to take too much of your time. I appreciate it.

Guest contable
Yes, it's being changed there. Any other ideas? Where is the actual button information stored? If that information is non-specific to your plugin and can be found elsewhere by reading up on it, just let me know where. Don't want to take too much of your time. I appreciate it.

As mentioned before I´m not the developer of the plugin or Panex app, I only skinned it and made some mods for my personal use, but the button information is stored in \Program Files\JMLPanex folder. For each plugin you will find a .dat file there. For example JMLToday_480x800.dat and so on... Try to edit that files.

If this does not help you should ask the developer: JMHL at xda-developers.com.

Maybe there is a specific problem with your rom, because on my device it´s running a long time without any problem.

BTW Thank you for discussing here, this helps to improve my work. You are welcome.

Regards

contable

As mentioned before I´m not the developer of the plugin or Panex app, I only skinned it and made some mods for my personal use, but the button information is stored in \Program Files\JMLPanex folder. For each plugin you will find a .dat file there. For example JMLToday_480x800.dat and so on... Try to edit that files.

If this does not help you should ask the developer: JMHL at xda-developers.com.

Maybe there is a specific problem with your rom, because on my device it´s running a long time without any problem.

BTW Thank you for discussing here, this helps to improve my work. You are welcome.

Regards

contable

No problem. Thanks for giving me something else to play with. I'll let you know if I find a fix to the offset issue in case someone else has the same problem.

Guest contable
No problem. Thanks for giving me something else to play with. I'll let you know if I find a fix to the offset issue in case someone else has the same problem.

A stupid question: Did you choose the right resolution for your device ? If you choose the wrong resolution the JMLOffset does not work. I tried it right now.

Guest contable
Ok, figured it out. And it was something silly. You have to change the offset FIRST, then clear cache. Then it works.

+++

It´s interesting. On my device I can change the offset without clearing the cache (delete the .dat file).

Because of those problems I added the links for all Panex Tools.

Greetz

contable

Guest contable
Ok, figured it out. And it was something silly. You have to change the offset FIRST, then clear cache. Then it works.

Please post your offset value for other users with old UI. Is it "0" ?

+++

It´s interesting. On my device I can change the offset without clearing the cache (delete the .dat file).

Because of those problems I added the links for all Panex Tools.

Greetz

contable

Right, I read the xda page on panex which explained how it works. I figure for some reason the .dat file was being replaced before I changed the offset, thus changing it first got it to work. Could be one of those "no rhyme or reason" resolutions though too. Btw, my correct offset value is -16.

Where can I change the program links for the rest of the today buttons like the dialer, calendar, and whatever the middle button on the top row is for. I can't find a menu or settings file with those links.

Thanks again for taking the time.

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable
Right, I read the xda page on panex which explained how it works. I figure for some reason the .dat file was being replaced before I changed the offset, thus changing it first got it to work. Could be one of those "no rhyme or reason" resolutions though too. Btw, my correct offset value is -16.

Where can I change the program links for the rest of the today buttons like the dialer, calendar, and whatever the middle button on the top row is for. I can't find a menu or settings file with those links.

Thanks again for taking the time.

If you want to edit the links of the 7 button icon (it´s only one icon !) you have to edit the default.pnx file located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder.

The yellow middle button is for manually weather update. I disabled the auto-weather-update because there are a lot of users without dataplan.

Cheers,

contable

If you want to edit the links of the 7 button icon (it´s only one icon !) you have to edit the default.pnx file located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder.

The yellow middle button is for manually weather update. I disabled the auto-weather-update because there are a lot of users without dataplan.

Cheers,

contable

Gotcha. Thanks. For the middle button, I was referring to the one on the top row. When I click it I get an error saying it can't find the link or program. The icon looks like an O overlapped with an A. Just looked at the .pnx, is that for G-Alarm?

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable
Gotcha. Thanks. For the middle button, I was referring to the one on the top row. When I click it I get an error saying it can't find the link or program. The icon looks like an O overlapped with an A.

The middle button of the top row is for your alert/clock app. I´m using G-Alarm. That´s the icon for it:G overlapped with an A.

The middle button of the top row is for your alert/clock app. I´m using G-Alarm. That´s the icon for it:G overlapped with an A.

Awesome. I think we're all set. At least now most of the issues that may come up should be covered for others to read first.

Again, nice work and thank you for sharing.

Left one is for new contact. Right one is for calendar. You apparently don't have the same contact and calendar apps installed. Edit the default.pnx file in the JMLToday folder (with text editor) to change the links, or download the programs suggested on the first page here.

Edited by Snow02

Dear Contable ,Many thanks for your reply. but i still had the problems show as below:

1) The weather location code of HK (CHXX0049) is edit.but not area name and another informations show on the JMLToday.(fjg.23)

2)Speeddials can't to added contacts, and the picture of (fig.25).

awaiting your help :)

post-454755-1263698739_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263698751_thumb.jpg

Please post your offset value for other users with old UI. Is it "0" ?

For my setting is -20/480x800. if use the -32/480x800 it will overhead on the icons :)

post-454755-1263699222_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest contable
For my setting is -20/480x800. if use the -32/480x800 it will overhead on the icons :)

The correct offset is -16.

After you have changed the weather location (your code is CHXX0049) you must update the weather by pressing the yellow middle button.

Without update the new city information will not appear on your screen.

post-502784-1272202267_thumb.png

post-502784-1272314430_thumb.png

post-502784-1272314459_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest sys_error
Looks really nice and many thanks to Contable. The only problems for me, is the Weather code/citys withour my location (Hong Kong).Hence, can't update the weather,and the the Speeddials >contac+ malfunction ,I need add the >fave people>Sync the contacts into the Speeddials .Bro,please how to fixed it with thank :)

Here is the weather code for Hong Kong.

CHXX0049

Here is the weather code for Hong Kong.

CHXX0049

Thanks. all of the update procedure are correct,but the informations just only have the icon of sunshine in the middle :)

post-454755-1263722659_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263722674_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263722690_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263722702_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest contable
Thanks. all of the update procedure are correct,but the informations just only have the icon of sunshine in the middle :)

Did you try to modify that script by yourself ?

Copy the attached JMLMeteo.mscr to \Program Files\JMLToday and it should work.

Please do not make any changes in the scripts without having the knowledge !!!

Greetz

contable

JMLMeteo.rar

post-502784-1272564534_thumb.png

post-502784-1272564557_thumb.png

post-502784-1272576662_thumb.png

post-502784-1272576686_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest corny2007

PS. To enter a city code without editing the ini, click cancel when the panel comes up on installation asking for city, and enter the code from the MSN weather website for your city.

Did you try to modify that script by yourself ?

Copy the attached JMLMeteo.mscr to \Program Files\JMLToday and it should work.

Please do not make any changes in the scripts without having the knowledge !!!

Greetz

contable

JMLMeteo.rar

Dear Contable .Many thanks. I will Try it .