[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest JMHL1963
@JMHL:

Tonight I will upload in your thread...

Cheers

contable

Thanks.

And Felicitations (in french !). Great, great work.

I will inspire me for further developments......

I finish soon JMLPicture program. After i continue on JMLToday.

A++

Edited by JMHL1963

Guest contable
Thanks.

And Felicitations (in french !). Great, great work.

I will inspire me for further developments......

I finish soon JMLPicture program. After i continue on JMLToday.

A++

Thanks for visiting. I will send you an email the next days with some suggestions...

JMLPicture.exe is a really interesting extension (will reduce the number of diaplayed titanium icons). Looking forward to your next release.

Best regards

contable

BTW also new JMLToday rom will be released soon...

Guest contable
how can i add a city? in need tromsoe (tromsø) in msn weather. :huh:

There are 3 files for adding weather codes: CitiesMSN.txt, CitiesACCU.txt and CitiesGOOGLE.txt.

You only have to add your code: 33957,Tromsoe,0

Cheers

contable

BTW it´s very cold and rainy in your region....

Guest speedfrog
There are 3 files for adding weather codes: CitiesMSN.txt, CitiesACCU.txt and CitiesGOOGLE.txt.

You only have to add your code: 33957,Tromsoe,0

Cheers

contable

BTW it´s very cold and rainy in your region....

Guest rhimes83

Got a Omnia II (i8000) running WM 6.5. Original rom & have not flashed anything.

Can I install this onto my phone? Do I need to flash? Sorry if silly question, but am a newbie to WM.

Thanks!

PS - If I can install how & wat's best way?

Guest pulak861
Got a Omnia II (i8000) running WM 6.5. Original rom & have not flashed anything.

Can I install this onto my phone? Do I need to flash? Sorry if silly question, but am a newbie to WM.

Thanks!

PS - If I can install how & wat's best way?

Im a newbie too..... stock rom has very little free ram and main memory...... so i recommend to flash(at least I did)... you can find guide about flashing Here.......... READ EVERYTHING VERY CAREFULLY.............. If you AGREE to flash after reading this then go ahead...... First i collected my eboot and csc part found from Here (dont forget to thanks lancez)....... Then collected the PHONE part from Here.... And then collected the PDA part from here ( Download the naked JG5 roms by rapid.. and dont forget to thank him also)...... So here you go the EBOOT , PHONE , CSC , PDA PART..... NOw follow the flashing guide......

(If you dont agree flashing just install it according the guide and see if its work.... :huh: ))

after flashing follow the instruction given by contable about installing his skins......

This is only my opinion.... I did It this way..... Works for me..... Dont blame me if it does'nt.....

Just trying to help contable.... you keep on building those greatest skins of all time.....

Edited by pulak861

Guest contable
Im a newbie too..... stock rom has very little free rom and main memory...... so i recommend to flash(at least I did)... you can find guide about flashing Here.......... READ EVERYTHING VERY CAREFULLY.............. If you AGREE to flash after reading this then go ahed...... First i collected my eboot and csc part found from Here (dont forget to thanks lancez)....... Then collected the PHONE part from Here.... And then collected the PDA part from here ( Download the naked JG5 roms by rapid.. and dont forget to thank him also)...... So here you go the EBOOT , PHONE , CSC , PDA PART..... NOw follow the flashing guide......

(If you dont agree flashing just install it according the guide and see if its work.... :huh: ))

after flashing follow the instruction given by contable about installing his skins......

This is only my opinion.... I did It this way..... Works for me..... Dont blame me if it dosent.....

Just trying to help contable.... you keep on building those greatest skins of all time.....

Your support is welcome, nobody will blame you.

Guest rhimes83
Im a newbie too..... stock rom has very little free ram and main memory...... so i recommend to flash(at least I did)... you can find guide about flashing Here.......... READ EVERYTHING VERY CAREFULLY.............. If you AGREE to flash after reading this then go ahead...... First i collected my eboot and csc part found from Here (dont forget to thanks lancez)....... Then collected the PHONE part from Here.... And then collected the PDA part from here ( Download the naked JG5 roms by rapid.. and dont forget to thank him also)...... So here you go the EBOOT , PHONE , CSC , PDA PART..... NOw follow the flashing guide......

This is only my opinion.... I did It this way..... Works for me..... Dont blame me if it does'nt.....

Thanks for your help pulak. Seems like flashing may b bst way considering low mem. Will build upthe courage an maybe try & no I won;t be blaming anyone if anything does happen. You guy do the hard work & make it as easy as possible for us Noobs. Thanks again 2 Contabl & 2 u Pulak 4 the advice!

Guest Freezy1982

Thank you for this great theme, contable! It's awesome great!

I only have one Question and I hope you can help me to fix my problem:

- As you can see in my attached picture, there is a gap between the Bottom-Line and your "Sliding"-Line... Why?

Note: I disabled all Titanium Plugins, as you told... But if I open CHomeEditor, there seems to be an unnamed Page left? (second picture) Is that the cause? (BTW I cannot delete this "Page" - It is not listed under 'enable or disable')

Anyway: GREAT WORK! THX (once again)!

post-660295-1283525601_thumb.jpg

post-660295-1283525741_thumb.jpg

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest honming

Quote "This is the lastest (and maybe last) version of my JMLToday skin/mod: V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms. "

good theme for lite room, it is sad if it is the last version... :P

Guest contable
Thank you for this great theme, contable! It's awesome great!

I only have one Question and I hope you can help me to fix my problem:

- As you can see in my attached picture, there is a gap between the Bottom-Line and your "Sliding"-Line... Why?

Note: I disabled all Titanium Plugins, as you told... But if I open CHomeEditor, there seems to be an unnamed Page left? (second picture) Is that the cause? (BTW I cannot delete this "Page" - It is not listed under 'enable or disable')

Anyway: GREAT WORK! THX (once again)!

There is something wrong in your cpr file. I think it´s caused by CHome Editor.

I will realease a modded cab so you don´t have to use CHome Editor.

In the meantime you should try to restore your titanium with a cab and install the plugin again...

Edit: Is this screenshot from a WVGA device ? I want to remember that the skin is only for 480x800 devices....

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Quote "This is the lastest (and maybe last) version of my JMLToday skin/mod: V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms. "

good theme for lite room, it is sad if it is the last version... :P

Yes, I´m thinking about stopping the project but it´s still not decided...

...but you don´t use such "heavy" apps like sense or JMLToday in your roms. Why you voted "yes" ? :P

matter of fact, i do. just tried your v.3.0 :) i was just telling him that 15 mb is enough for his lite rom, so it can have 5 extra mb on ram. if you know what i mean :(

Guest contable

@all:

For explanation:

I switched back to 6.5 roms because the memory management is much better. In general I like more using 6.5.x roms.

I´m not a rom cooker (and I don´t have intensions to be one) so maybe I´m wrong...

@all:

For explanation:

I switched back to 6.5 roms because the memory management is much better. In general I like more using 6.5.x roms.

I´m not a rom cooker (and I don´t have intensions to be one) so maybe I´m wrong...

100% agreed, matter fact, early SB ROMs are all 6.5s.

Guest contable

@all:

If you wanna get working my new skin you should download part1 and part2.

Some people have downloaded only part1.

For explanation:

part1 = all weather icons

part2 = all plugin files and registry settings

Cheers

contable

Edited by contable

Guest Freezy1982
There is something wrong in your cpr file. I think it´s caused by CHome Editor.

I will realease a modded cab so you don´t have to use CHome Editor.

In the meantime you should try to restore your titanium with a cab and install the plugin again...

Edit: Is this screenshot from a WVGA device ? I want to remember that the skin is only for 480x800 devices....

Thanx for your reply!

Its a WVGA device, of course :( And the graphics are displayed as they should.. I already tried to reinstall your Theme or CHome Editor - without any solution :)

I'll wait for your new cab and will try once again..

Or you can give me a hint, where to search in your .cpr file :P

GreeZ!