[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Thanx for your reply!

Its a WVGA device, of course :( And the graphics are displayed as they should.. I already tried to reinstall your Theme or CHome Editor - without any solution :)

I'll wait for your new cab and will try once again..

Or you can give me a hint, where to search in your .cpr file :P

GreeZ!

I don´t know about other decices, but the display of titanium is controlled by the cpr file.

Do you use standard titanium or a mod like WM7 project ?

Check the registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome key: cprfile Is there stored titanium or something else ?

In general you can try to edit the titanium_480x800.cpr file located in windows folder

Check the registry, I could post you my cpr file for testing...

Guest Freezy1982
I don´t know about other decices, but the display of titanium is controlled by the cpr file.

Do you use standard titanium or a mod like WM7 project ?

Check the registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome key: cprfile Is there stored titanium or something else ?

In general you can try to edit the titanium_480x800.cpr file located in windows folder

Check the registry, I could post you my cpr file for testing...

I use a lite ROM for B7610 cooked by daskalos (perhaps you know him) in an experiement (GIGAlite) version. In this one there is standard titanium installed. But I have installed your WM7 mod before I installed your new skin (because of problems with the installation of the new skin).. I will try once again an installation without WM7 mod - perhaps this would fix it..

@ registry: CPRFile = Titanium

About the location I know where to find those files... but IN this .cpr file, I don't know where starting to search for this "gap entry". I don't want to damage something.. But I think it's better if you will edit your cab and I will test - before all is broken because of my foolishness :P

THX once again!

GreeZ!

Guest contable
I use a lite ROM for B7610 cooked by daskalos (perhaps you know him) in an experiement (GIGAlite) version. In this one there is standard titanium installed. But I have installed your WM7 mod before I installed your new skin (because of problems with the installation of the new skin).. I will try once again an installation without WM7 mod - perhaps this would fix it..

@ registry: CPRFile = Titanium

About the location I know where to find those files... but IN this .cpr file, I don't know where starting to search for this "gap entry". I don't want to damage something.. But I think it's better if you will edit your cab and I will test - before all is broken because of my foolishness :P

THX once again!

GreeZ!

That´s the problem. V3.0 is working only with standard titanium. No need to install WM7 project.

WM7 project is only for lower versions....

Let me know if you got it working.

Guest Freezy1982
That´s the problem. V3.0 is working only with standard titanium. No need to install WM7 project.

WM7 project is only for lower versions....

Let me know if you got it working.

You were right! I did an installation without WM7 mod - and it works! :)

So you can add Omnia B7610 to working systems as well :P

Thank you once again for your skin/work/support!

GreeZ!

Guest contable
You were right! I did an installation without WM7 mod - and it works! :)

So you can add Omnia B7610 to working systems as well :P

Thank you once again for your skin/work/support!

GreeZ!

Thank you for your feedback !

I made a small modification/improvement but still not posted. So check the thread frequently.

Also a new theme is planned...

In general I would like to have more feedback...

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
@all:

is there any 6.5.x rom user who can confirm that the skin is working ?

Maybe a screenshot...

Thanks in advance.

Hi contable,

Thanks for making it happen in 6.5.3.

I am glad to have it installed and working on my Omnia 2. (with JE1 Lite ROM + JD2 CHOME Cab)

There is just a small flaw that the weather icon somehow not display correctly.

I've tried reinstalled bothe part 1 & part 2 but still the same.

Arrched screenshots for you.

post-677783-1283780841_thumb.png

post-677783-1283780934_thumb.png

Edited by Alex K.S.Lim

Guest contable
Hi contable,

I am glad to have it installed and working on my Omnia 2. (with JE1 Lite ROM + JD2 CHOME Cab)

Some things you can try to solve it:

1. Refresh titanium (menu)

2. Press update (menu) for updating the registry keys

3. Update weather (press weather icon)

4. check if the weather icons are in JMLToday\default folder

Cheers,

contable

Guest jmsmartins

Cheers,

contable

that also happened to me at first with sb30, i updated the weather 3 or 4 times until it showed the right icons

Guest Alex K.S.Lim

Cheers,

contable

Hi countable,

I've tried several time with step 1,2 & 3.

I believed the problem with the weathers icon file.

I cannot find the following folder in my main memory: Program Files\JMLToday\default

I can see a Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default folder but I could not find any weather's icon in it.

[updated] ++

I've able to sort it out finally.

I try to install your Part1 cab again and finf out that somehow the skinz1.zip does not extract itself during the installation.

post-677783-1283827787_thumb.png

I manually extract the files into Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default and now it's working fine now.

Thanks for this great skin / theme. I am looking forward for your next project :P

Edited by Alex K.S.Lim

Guest contable
Hi countable,

I've tried several time with step 1,2 & 3.

I believed the problem with the weathers icon file.

I cannot find the following folder in my main memory: Program Files\JMLToday\default

I can see a Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default folder but I could not find any weather's icon in it.

[updated] ++

I've able to sort it out finally.

I try to install your Part1 cab again and finf out that somehow the skinz1.zip does not extract itself during the installation.

post-677783-1283827787_thumb.png

I manually extract the files into Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default and now it's working fine now.

Thanks for this great skin / theme. I am looking forward for your next project :)

Thanks for replying here.

Strange that the Skins1.zip didn´t unzip on your device. Never had this problem.

Sorry, that i was wrong about the weather icons folder. Was late yesterday... :P

Guest jmsmartins

@ contable

looks like tasks tab doesn't work properly. when i click on a task's icon it says: "The file 'MortScript' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed bla bla bla"

Guest contable
@ contable

looks like tasks tab doesn't work properly. when i click on a task's icon it says: "The file 'MortScript' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed bla bla bla"

Maybe Son removed the mortscript.exe from JMLToday folder...

As I told you my version is different than the cooked one.

Copy the attached version of Mortscript to JMLToday folder and it should work.

Please post this fix in rom thread. This is only for cooked version !!!

Thanks.

MortScript.rar

Hi contable, A WM6.5.3 user here confirm it is working flawlessly. Actually, I had never been so excited about theme and cook rom as there isn't a perfect match to what I need and there is little information on what has been changed so very difficult for me to follow. I like your sckin a lot not only because the perfect layout which is just what I need but also the instruction to customerise it. I managed to change he shortcut link to program l like. Thanks for your fantastic work.

sshot001-1.png

sshot002-1.png

@all:

is there any 6.5.x rom user who can confirm that the skin is working ?

Maybe a screenshot...

Thanks in advance.

Guest contable
Hi contable, A WM6.5.3 user here confirm it is working flawlessly. Actually, I had never been so excited about theme and cook rom as there isn't a perfect match to what I need and there is little information on what has been changed so very difficult for me to follow. I like your sckin a lot not only because the perfect layout which is just what I need but also the instruction to customerise it. I managed to change he shortcut link to program l like. Thanks for your fantastic work.

sshot001-1.png

sshot002-1.png

Thanks for your reply !

I think you should check you inbox. 148 mails ? This was not planned when I created the skin... :P

It is unlikely to happen as I got over 200 email a day :-(

Thanks for your reply !

I think you should check you inbox. 148 mails ? This was not planned when I created the skin... :P

Alex, I think I know what happen as it happen to me once as well. It is not the displace issues, but the weather didn't get updated correct. I notice the screen has two half, if you click on the upper half, it will use "mylocation' and if you client the lower half, it will use the location you selected. You need to modify the script or just click on the lower half of the box carefully.

Hi contable,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imblfmstr
Alex, I think I know what happen as it happen to me once as well. It is not the displace issues, but the weather didn't get updated correct. I notice the screen has two half, if you click on the upper half, it will use "mylocation' and if you client the lower half, it will use the location you selected. You need to modify the script or just click on the lower half of the box carefully.

Not able to understand how to install this theme.

Some body can tell how to go with this....

I really like to get this work on my b7610

Please help

I'm having problems installing this on an i8000 stock 6.5

I followed the install instructions in the first post to a T, and it still doesn't work.

All I get is one Titanium panel in the middle of the screen that says "install JML_contable, etc". And the lower right softkey is changed to "install". I click it, and it comes up with an error.

Anyone got any ideas??

Guest contable
I'm having problems installing this on an i8000 stock 6.5

I followed the install instructions in the first post to a T, and it still doesn't work.

All I get is one Titanium panel in the middle of the screen that says "install JML_contable, etc". And the lower right softkey is changed to "install". I click it, and it comes up with an error.

Anyone got any ideas??

I suggest to install Mortscript on your device then the install button will work as it should...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Freezy1982

Hey contable,

Thanks once again for your fantastic skin!

I have a question about the volume function (hope it wasn't mentioned in this thread :lol: ):

- If I change to "normal" Volume is set to 60% properly. "silent" is set to "off" and 0% => all is fine

- But if I change to "normal" and after this to "loud" or the other way round there is no changing of the volume... Why?

PS: In the volume.mnu there are the right parameters written: "loud" = ... -o -5 / "normal" = ... -o -3

Could someone check this for me and report his/her result? Thanks!

Guest contable
Hey contable,

Thanks once again for your fantastic skin!

I have a question about the volume function (hope it wasn't mentioned in this thread :lol: ):

- If I change to "normal" Volume is set to 60% properly. "silent" is set to "off" and 0% => all is fine

- But if I change to "normal" and after this to "loud" or the other way round there is no changing of the volume... Why?

PS: In the volume.mnu there are the right parameters written: "loud" = ... -o -5 / "normal" = ... -o -3

Could someone check this for me and report his/her result? Thanks!

I know this. CVolume.exe is not working well with the newer WM builds.

Maybe with next skin version this can be solved.

Cheers

contable

Guest Freezy1982
I know this. CVolume.exe is not working well with the newer WM builds.

Maybe with next skin version this can be solved.

Ah, ok.. And replacing the old CVolume.exe with an updated one (if there is a new one already...) would not be enough? :lol:

So I could test it before you release your new Skin B)

Edited by Freezy1982