[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable

@JMHL:

I have running the 8 contacts panel, created with JMLPicture.exe, on page1.

Now I have another problem: I cannot intercept JMLContacts.exe actions for running a mortscript.

For example after deleting a contact I need to update my panel with JMLPicture.exe...

Edit:

Also after adding a contact I need to update my panel with JMLPicture.exe.

Edited by contable

Guest contable
@contable : I'm wrong, i must add a JMLContact notification for this. In next JMLTodayV5.90. Wait the beta. soon.

Yes, that´s what I meant, so I can add a mortscript in JMLToday.ini for intercepting JMLContacts.exe.

Anyway it´s great what you added so far. I´m really happy with Panex and Picture.exe.

BTW I tried to add an #ITEM command in my .pnx but it didn´t work => [sCD_Action_4] in my pnx.

Finally I fixed it with a mortscript as you can see.

Guest JMHL1963

@contable :

If i understood :

[sCD_Action_4]

dim=2x4

A=#ITEM IconB

H=#ITEM IconI

If it's ok, you must add

[Page1]

IconB=...

IconI=...

Even they are not in .plg file.

A=#ITEM IconB -> "A" have the same action as IconB in same Page

Guest contable
@contable :

If i understood :

[sCD_Action_4]

dim=2x4

A=#ITEM IconB

H=#ITEM IconI

If it's ok, you must add

[Page1]

IconB=...

IconI=...

Even they are not in .plg file.

A=#ITEM IconB -> "A" have the same action as IconB in same Page

I will test right now. Maybe I made a mistake when I tried it.

Guest contable

@JMHL:

The #ITEM command does not work in my .pnx. Maybe too many actions... :)

I will go sleep, too. Thanks for your help.

Edited by contable

Guest contable

@JMHL:

I decided to add 24 contacts in total. The user will be able to choose 3 categories: private, business 1 and business 2.

The icons for switching between the categories I will place where are located now the sms and appointment preview.

Maybe tonight I will post a screenshot.

Have a nice day.

contable

Guest Freezy1982
@JMHL:

I decided to add 24 contacts in total. The user will be able to choose 3 categories: private, business 1 and business 2.

The icons for switching between the categories I will place where are located now the sms and appointment preview.

Maybe tonight I will post a screenshot.

Have a nice day.

contable

Sounds good, contable! Whats about renaming the Group "buisness 2" in "Favourites" :)

If you locate the button to your suggested place - would there be the Appointments/SMS be shown as in your Version 3.0? Or are they gone then (I hope not!)?

And another point... Will there be 5 following Menus on Today? (3 for contacts, 1 for Shortcuts, 1 for Menus?) That would be not really functionable I think - you have to click 5 times (in worst case) to change Volume and then make a call for example...

Suggestion: Can you make "1" or "2" Areas (2 would be more beautiful) with one or two small Buttons each to root this Menus directly? I made a rude sketch for a better imagination (see Attachment)

Please give me a small feedback, what you think about... (and if this would be possible without too much work)

GreeZ!

post-660295-1287480268_thumb.jpg

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest contable
Sounds good, contable! Whats about renaming the Group "buisness 2" in "Favourites" :)

If you locate the button to your suggested place - would there be the Appointments/SMS be shown as in your Version 3.0? Or are they gone then (I hope not!)?

And another point... Will there be 5 following Menus on Today? (3 for contacts, 1 for Shortcuts, 1 for Menus?) That would be not really functionable I think - you have to click 5 times (in worst case) to change Volume and then make a call for example...

Suggestion: Can you make "1" or "2" Areas (2 would be more beautiful) with one or two small Buttons each to root this Menus directly? I made a rude sketch for a better imagination (see Attachment)

Please give me a small feedback, what you think about... (and if this would be possible without too much work)

GreeZ!

The next version will have only 2 pages: home and weather. Page 3 to page 6 I will port to page 1 as I had in previous versions of my skin.

With the navigation icon (same as in V3.0 but transparent) you can toggle the panel you want to use but on page 1.

For example if you press the contacts icon the new contacts tab will appear on your screen with 3 categories: Fav1, Fav1, Fav3.

If you press again the contacts icon the contacts tab disappears and the home tab with sms and appointment preview appears again.

Also if you press the home icon the home tab will appear again on your screen.

I also have planned to add new options for the home tab: decide yourself if you wanna use 2 appointments or 2 sms or 2 tasks or whatever.

Combine whatever you like or wanna use on your device. Personally I use sms and appointment preview.

Thanks for your suggestions. I really appreciate your help.

I will create it first how I would like to use it and after that we can start to customize or improve. Anyway I have to wait til JMHL has finished the new stock version of JMLToday...

Cheers

contable

Edited by contable

Guest Freezy1982
The next version will have only 2 pages: home and weather. Page 3 to page 6 I will port to page 1 as I had in previous versions of my skin.

With the navigation icon (same as in V3.0 but transparent) you can toggle the panel you want to use but on page 1.

For example if you press the contacts icon the new contacts tab will appear on your screen with 3 categories: Fav1, Fav1, Fav3.

If you press again the contacts icon the contacts tab disappears and the home tab with sms and appointment preview appears again.

I also have planned to add new options for the home tab: decide yourself if you wanna use 2 appointments or 2 sms or 2 tasks or whatever.

Combine whatever you like or wanna use on your device. Personally I use sms and appointment preview.

I will create it first how I would like to use it and after that we can start to customize or improve. Anyway I have to wait til JMHL has finished the new stock version of JMLToday...

Cheers

contable

I see! Sorry, I was a little bit too fast with my suggestions :) I trust in your work and I am sure the result of all your work with JMHL will be great! Do as you would like to and I will test and enjoy your new theme!

BTW, the option to change the number of appointments etc. is a very good new function!

Can't wait for your new theme!

Greez!

Guest jmsmartins

@contable? if i understood, with ur next version we can only see one sms? if we have 2 or 3 we have to read one first and only then we can see the next one?

i'm still enjoying ur last version buddy, using it with a lite 6.5 rom and it's even better than SB30 (sorry to say that :P )

i have >60Mb free RAM stable! and it's fast and smooth, and EYE CANDY ahahah

cheers m8

Guest contable
@contable? if i understood, with ur next version we can only see one sms? if we have 2 or 3 we have to read one first and only then we can see the next one?

i'm still enjoying ur last version buddy, using it with a lite 6.5 rom and it's even better than SB30 (sorry to say that :P )

i have >60Mb free RAM stable! and it's fast and smooth, and EYE CANDY ahahah

cheers m8

You will have 4 sms on page 1. I will port all pages less weather page to page 1. So all features of V3.0 will stay.

Which rom do you use atm ? Energy rom ?

Guest jmsmartins
You will have 4 sms on page 1. I will port all pages less weather page to page 1. So all features of V3.0 will stay.

Which rom do you use atm ? Energy rom ?

NRG doesn't cook lite roms.. i'm using alex's JH1. after booting, opening and closing some apps and with sms opened i have 75Mb free. fresh boot >85 i think.

runs very smoothly. no crash, no lag.. (note that i'm using lockscreen 6.1 type)

cheers

Guest contable
NRG doesn't cook lite roms.. i'm using alex's JH1. after booting, opening and closing some apps and with sms opened i have 75Mb free. fresh boot >85 i think.

runs very smoothly. no crash, no lag.. (note that i'm using lockscreen 6.1 type)

cheers

Atm I don´t have time for roms so you have to inform me. Working on contacts tab...

Guest jmsmartins
Atm I don´t have time for roms so you have to inform me. Working on contacts tab...

Anytime buddy, let me know if u need anything :P

here are some screenshots so that everyone can understand. I'm still making some tweeks and configs.

Some .cab i installed:

- Contable skin, of course (thanks to DA MAN!)

- Dinik taskbar

- SPB.Time

- Total commander

- tacchan w/b theme

- dialup enabler/disabler

- iconchanger

- soft reset

- filemanager (needed for mms, along with photo album)

- etc...

post-545838-1287525058_thumb.png

post-545838-1287525073_thumb.png

post-545838-1287525086_thumb.png

post-545838-1287525093_thumb.png

post-545838-1287525103_thumb.png

Guest piotrwinmo

Cheers

contable

If I would suggest something... I would stay with tasks instead SMS. SMS are available through icon.

And couple of general suggestions:

- manilia clock is nice but size is wasting space so make it smaller (see some cookie sense mods) it means more space for things under clock

- list under clock could display more elements, it means small fonts, not touchable individual elements, no horizontal lines but list itself could be touchable and leads to the full screen list with clickable elements. This list could display any kind of event like appointments, SMS, task, RSS etc...

- it would be nice to have real application manager under list of events

- and favorites contact manager

but anyway thanks for your work...