[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable

As written before I have left the windows mobile 6.5 platform some days ago...

Please vote if there should be a final release or not.

Thanks in advance.

contable

Guest Freezy1982
As written before I have left the windows mobile 6.5 platform some days ago...

Please vote if there should be a final release or not.

Thanks in advance.

contable

... There is nothing to vote: Of course! :(

OF COURSE!!!!!

If it's defitive, post it with the advertise of UNFINISHED WORK, or "i don't take care of the bad working of this release".

If the comunitý can continue this skin it would be great.

Thank You!!!!!

Guest contable

@all:

1. Because of not having much time at all I will not release my latest skin V3.5.

2. The source code I will share the next days with Freezy1982 so he can finish and release V3.5 for all users who are interested in.

I would like to say "thank you" to all users and visitors of this thread and hope to see some of you soon in the WP7 section where I have joined the moderator team.

Best regards

contable

Guest Freezy1982
@all:

1. Because of not having much time at all I will not release my latest skin V3.5.

2. The source code I will share the next days with Freezy1982 so he can finish and release V3.5 for all users who are interested in.

I would like to say "thank you" to all users and visitors of this thread and hope to see some of you soon in the WP7 section where I have joined the moderator team.

Best regards

contable

Big Thanks to your confidence, contable... This is a big burden you offer me to finish - But I will do my very Best to Release your skin for all ContableSkinLovers!!!

You know, that the WM6.5 Section of this forum will miss you and your work! I hope you will find your satisfaction in WP7-Section and my dear friend: Keep on your developments!!!

Stay tuned!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

PS: Waiting for your PM :D

Guest contable
Big Thanks to your confidence, contable... This is a big burden you offer me to finish - But I will do my very Best to Release your skin for all ContableSkinLovers!!!

You know, that the WM6.5 Section of this forum will miss you and your work! I hope you will find your satisfaction in WP7-Section and my dear friend: Keep on your developments!!!

Stay tuned!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

PS: Waiting for your PM :D

It was a hard decision for me to stop this project and leave WM 6.5 section but I need to do something new.

I will contact you via Skype on Wednesday in the evening...

Cheers, my friend

contable

Guest contable

@JMHL:

Last but not least:

Special thanks to you for all your great developments and always supporting me !!

I hope to see you soon in WP7 section as well. I´m missing some of your developments on my new device but

after some weeks of using my OMNIA 7 I have to say that it was the right step.

Best regards

contable

• 2 weeks later...