[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Can anyone host the SMS/MMS cab file? Rapidshare won't give me a d/l link right now.

Read post #1. There you will find the link.

Will upload later.

Edited by contable

Read post #1. There you will find the link.

I followed that link - Rapidshare is giving me a "servers overloaded" message and won't give me a d/l link. I'm asking if anyone here has the cab and can re-host it somewhere else.

@shemmy:

You have to edit the default.pnx file (located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder) with the app names and links you want to launch.

Please read previous posts, all this has been discussed yesterday.

regards

contable

I have the default Samsung applications on my phone already (except for the SMS/MMS application). I found out the problem was that I had changed the location of the .lnk files.

Guest contable
I have the default Samsung applications on my phone already (except for the SMS/MMS application). I found out the problem was that I had changed the location of the .lnk files.

+++

I will upload later. ATM doesn´t allow me to upload.

DINIK___Anastasia___Taskbar_v1.5.cab

Tacchan23_WhiteBlack_6.5.x_VGA_v7.cab

Showaco_Chome_Editor_Beta1.6.cab

Edited by contable

@contable

Thanks for info, i'll try to edit that .cpr file

@gchris7

After phone start i have 80mb free RAM. Secany's A1 ROM with samsung dialer disabled and few apps installed. Dunno what's the amount of free RAM after some time.

@gchris7

After phone start i have 80mb free RAM. Secany's A1 ROM with samsung dialer disabled and few apps installed. Dunno what's the amount of free RAM after some time.

Yeah, I've settled in ~53 MB free after a full day's use. 76 MB at boot. Roughly the same as before installation. This is a great marriage of the WM7 theme (which I've come to really like) and an spb-style icon based UI, without the performance hit of running both and with the benefit of a seamless transition between the two.

Guest contable
Yeah, I've settled in ~53 MB free after a full day's use. 76 MB at boot. Roughly the same as before installation. This is a great marriage of the WM7 theme (which I've come to really like) and an spb-style icon based UI, without the performance hit of running both and with the benefit of a seamless transition between the two.

Thank you for being so active here. In my opinion the WM7 theme is the best titanium theme because of the big panel. I´m using it since OMNIA I time and I don´t want to miss it on my WM 6.5 devices. I´ve created the WM7-theme-cab for making it more popular.

For sure JMLToday (and JMLPanex !!!) is a really great and professional development, but (I think) it´s created too much from developers view. My intension was to create a skin for it from users view: nice icons and all apps or functions I really use every day located on 1 page. I´m glad to hear that you like my work.

Getting feedback here is very important for upcoming extensions or improvements.

Best regards

contable

Thank you for being so active here. In my opinion the WM7 theme is the best titanium theme because of the big panel. I´m using it since OMNIA I time and I don´t want to miss it on my WM 6.5 devices. I´ve created the WM7-theme-cab for making it more popular.

For sure JMLToday (and JMLPanex !!!) is a really great and professional development, but (I think) it´s created too much from developers view. My intension was to create a skin for it from users view: nice icons and all apps or functions I really use every day located on 1 page. I´m glad to hear that you like my work.

Getting feedback here is very important for upcoming extensions or improvements.

Best regards

contable

No problem. I really like the WM7 theme too. I almost wish I had never tried it though. I was using spb prior which entailed setting icons and done. I've spent so many hours tweaking the UI it's ridiculous. But it really is these types of customization options (and those that develop them) that make winmo worthwhile. I keep telling myself eventually I'll be done with it so I can just use the device, but then I find something else neat and worthwhile to add.

The new app launcher looks nice too, and a definite improvement over the current.

Thanks again for the share and follow up.

Edited by Snow02

I'm starting to get frustrated. I did a hard reset to make sure all my .lnk files were in the right place, then re-installed everything. Now the buttons in the panel don't work, and it's no longer centered on the page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything in this order:

1. mortscript

2. jml panex

3. the WM7 theme

4. JML Today

I make sure to go through the setup for JML Today and for panex, but no dice. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong here.

Guest contable
No problem. I really like the WM7 theme too. I almost wish I had never tried it though. I was using spb prior which entailed setting icons and done. I've spent so many hours tweaking the UI it's ridiculous. But it really is these types of customization options (and those that develop them) that make winmo worthwhile. I keep telling myself eventually I'll be done with it so I can just use the device, but then I find something else neat and worthwhile to add.

The new app launcher looks nice too, and a definite improvement over the current.

Thanks again for the share and follow up.

Yep, the AppLauncher is ready since one month, I only have to create the cab. The design is getting better since I decided to create the icons by myself.

The JMLToday skin design is based on upcoming AppLauncher version. It´s ridiculous. I was too lazy to release it, because on my device it was still running....

I think I will upload the new version next week, so stay tuned....

Greetz

contable

I'm starting to get frustrated. I did a hard reset to make sure all my .lnk files were in the right place, then re-installed everything. Now the buttons in the panel don't work, and it's no longer centered on the page. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything in this order:

1. mortscript

2. jml panex

3. the WM7 theme

4. JML Today

I make sure to go through the setup for JML Today and for panex, but no dice. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong here.

If you're getting a dead link, it's because you need to either 1) Install the files linked to on the first page here or 2) Change the button links. Which links in particular? For the sms, email, and calendar I changed the links to the correct programs on my phone rather than install new ones. If you're having trouble discerning which files to link to let me know.

You have the WM7 theme installed first, then installed the WM7 mod file from here, correct? Must do so. Also, make sure your cpr file is using titaniumlistview, not bronzelistview, or it will not be centered. The WM7 mod file given here should change that.

The panel buttons are controlled by JML Panex, try reinstalling just that, then from the menu on the JMLToday screen (or the JML Panex folder in start menu) run PanexForPlugin, choose JML Today, page 1.

First get the titaniumlistview straightened out, then work on the buttons. If you get stuck anywhere I'll try to help. I had issues initially (detailed in the first two-three pages), but it was my misunderstanding of how the plugins worked that caused most of the issues. Works great presently.

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable

1. mortscript

2. jml panex

3. the WM7 theme

4. JML Today

Please read previous posts, the buttons you can restart with JMLPanexForPlugin, JMLClearCache and JMLOffset. Press menu (SK2), then settings.

Edit: You need only my WM7 theme mod for having the cpr´s in TitaniumListView. Panex doesn´t work with BronzeListView.

myLocationInstaller_v1.2.CAB

Edited by contable

You have the WM7 theme installed first, then installed the WM7 mod file from here, correct? Must do so. Also, make sure your cpr file is using titaniumlistview, not bronzelistview, or it will not be centered. The WM7 mod file given here should change that.

So install in this order: WM7 theme, Panex, JML Today, JML WM7 theme? Also, do I use the regular WM7 theme, or the one with the modified ATPlugins for the i920?

The panel buttons are controlled by JML Panex, try reinstalling just that, then from the menu on the JMLToday screen (or the JML Panex folder in start menu) run PanexForPlugin, choose JML Today, page 1.

I've done that multiple times.

Edited by Shemmy

Guest contable
So install in this order: WM7 theme, Panex, JML Today, JML WM7 theme? Also, do I use the regular WM7 theme, or the one with the modified ATPlugins for the i920?

I've done that multiple times.

Please use only my version of WM7 theme and install it first.

JMLToday_contable_skin_RC300_WVGA_part1.cab

Edited by contable

If the issue is JML Panex, focus on that program. Start the plugin for JML Today, try starting for all, etc. You know how sometimes it seems you have to set/reset a program to get it to work for some reason? Maybe you'll stumble across it. But if you have the Today installed successfully, Panex is your issue at this point. Also try titanium reset periodically if you haven't been.

And not to confuse the issue, but I did install your WM7 cab first, Shemmy. And then the one here. But that was my experience.

Edited by Snow02

If the issue is JML Panex, focus on that program. Start the plugin for JML Today, try starting for all, etc. You know how sometimes it seems you have to set/reset a program to get it to work for some reason? Maybe you'll stumble across it. But if you have the Today installed successfully, Panex is your issue at this point.

I don't have the Today installed right either, it isn't centred on the screen. Do I need to install the modified WM7 theme that works on the i920, or will the regular WM7 work (before I install the WM7 mod and JML Today)?

Saw your edit - I'll do that first.

Edited by Shemmy

I don't have the Today installed right either, it isn't centred on the screen. Do I need to install the modified WM7 theme that works on the i920, or will the regular WM7 work (before I install the WM7 mod and JML Today)?

And I addressed the centered issue a couple posts ago. In your cpr, near the top, make sure it's using titaniumlistview, not bronzelistview. Just search for the word bronze and if you find it, replace with titanium. That will center it. And again, once i installed the WM7 mod file from here over your original WM7, this value was changed automatically.

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable

I does not make sense to install another WM7-Theme first and then my cab, because my cab will overwrite the pre-installed cpr-files.

The only important thing is that you are using a WM7 theme modded to TitaniumListView. Nothing else. Panex gets the coordinats of each icon from the cpr-files and stores them into a .dat-file (cache). To get the buttons working you have to use the panex tools as described before.

I developed the skin and I have tested it over weeks.

JMLToday_contable_skin_RC300_WVGA_part2.cab

Edited by contable

I does not make sense to install another WM7-Theme first and then my cab, because my cab will overwrite the pre-installed cpr-files.

The only important thing is that you are using a WM7 theme modded to TitaniumListView. Nothing else. Panex gets the coordinats of each icon from the cpr-files and stores them into a .dat-file (cache). To get the buttons working you have to use the panex tools as described before.

I developed the skin and I have tested it over weeks.

Yeah, totally makes sense. Trying not to stray too far off topic - I just noticed a pretty large discrepancy between the size of the two, plus there was a modified ATPluginInstaller in the original, so I installed that one first. I'm sure it would have worked fine without, but I was just relaying what I did and that it worked.

Guest contable
Yeah, totally makes sense. Trying not to stray too far off topic - I just noticed a pretty large discrepancy between the size of the two, plus there was a modified ATPluginInstaller in the original, so I installed that one first. I'm sure it would have worked fine without, but I was just relaying what I did and that it worked.

My mod has only 1.5 MB, the original has 4.5 MB. The main reason for that discrepancy is that I removed Titanium weather from the cab with all its icons. It is no longer needed if you install JMLToday with hires weather icons. OK I forgot to replace the ATPlugInstaller with TICS-Installer. Let my do this next week.

Nobody´s perfect. Because of this we´re discussing here. :)

Edited by contable

My mod has only 1.5 MB, the original has 4.5 MB. The main reason for that discrepancy is that I removed Titanium weather from the cab with all its icons. It is no longer needed if you install JMLToday with hires weather icons. OK I forgot to replace the ATPlugInstaller with TICS-Installer. Let my do this next week.

Nobody´s perfect. Because of this we´re discussing here. :)

For sure. I guess we'll see shortly if that was his issue...

Guest contable
For sure. I guess we'll see shortly if that was his issue...

This cannot be the issue, because my WM7 theme mod only copies the files to the device. We´re not installing a plugin, so the ATPluginInstaller is not included. ATPluginInstaller or TICS is only needed if you want to insert a .plg file into a existing cpr. I think it is a rom or device specific problem. Maybe he should install AppLauncher for testing if the icons are clickable.

post-502784-1283202203_thumb.jpg

Edited by contable

This cannot be the issue, because my WM7 theme mod only copies the files to the device. We´re not installing a plugin, so the ATPluginInstaller is not included. ATPluginInstaller or TICS is only needed if you want to insert a .plg file into a existing cpr. I think it is a rom or device specific problem. Maybe he should install AppLauncher for testing if the icons are clickable.

The problem is that the i920 doesn't read the Titanium_480x800.cpr file, so any Titanium themes which modify that file won't become active on the i920. Instead, the i920 uses SPlugins_480x800.cpr - this file is what needs to be modified in order for Titanium themes to show. By changing the ATPlugin.exe file to the modified one created for the i920, Titanium themes and plugins write to the SPlugins_480x800.cpr file.