[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

This cannot be the issue, because my WM7 theme mod only copies the files to the device. We´re not installing a plugin, so the ATPluginInstaller is not included. ATPluginInstaller or TICS is only needed if you want to insert a .plg file into a existing cpr. I think it is a rom or device specific problem. Maybe he should install AppLauncher for testing if the icons are clickable.

Yeah. I haven't read up on that issue, so I can't really speak on it. He has an i920 like myself. And I'm running fine. Like I said, my initial issues were mostly due to my misunderstanding of how panex worked and what was being changed (honestly, I had it right the first time, I just didn't click the blank panel, I realized in retrospect). I do seem to remember Panex taking a minute to "start", where the buttons would be inactive for a minute after I reinstalled/restarted it. I don't know.

Shemmy, make sure you're installing everything to your device memory too, just in case.

And in response to the above, everything I've installed goes into the Titanium cpr files, and you can check which cpr is being used in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome. But like contable said, that shouldn't really matter in this case and I don't want to clutter the thread any more than we already have... :)

Edited by Snow02

Guest contable
The problem is that the i920 doesn't read the Titanium_480x800.cpr file, so any Titanium themes which modify that file won't become active on the i920. Instead, the i920 uses SPlugins_480x800.cpr - this file is what needs to be modified in order for Titanium themes to show. By changing the ATPlugin.exe file to the modified one created for the i920, Titanium themes and plugins write to the SPlugins_480x800.cpr file.

Please check in your registry which cpr file is the current one. After installation of JMLToday.cab please post both current cpr files 480x800 and 800x480.

It looks like that I have to make a WM7-Theme cab for SPlugin devices. My WM7-theme cab only works with titanium cpr devices.

Greetz

contable

I installed my modified WM7 theme first, then installed Contable's WM7 theme, then JML Today and Panex - everything pretty much works properly now, and the panel is centred properly on the screen. I am having a few button issues on the top bar that I want to look at.

Please check in your registry which cpr file is the current one. After installation of JMLToday.cab please post both current cpr files 480x800 and 800x480.

It looks like that I have to make a WM7-Theme cab for SPlugin devices. My WM7-theme cab only works with titanium cpr devices.

Greetz

contable

Or just change the relevant registry entries with the installer. No need to do extra work...

Guest contable
Or just change the relevant registry entries with the installer. No need to do extra work...

Which registry key I have to modify ? I think it is "CPRFile", right ?

On my device it contains the value "Titanium"

Which registry key I have to modify ? I think it is "CPRFile", right ?

On my device it contains the value "Titanium"

Yeah, I would just backup cpr file, and displaystyle to be safe, and write those in. I don't know what you use, but SKTools has an easy tool to make registry value installations into a cab file.

I just got a glitch in the Today screen. I refreshed the weather and this happened. Rebooting the device didn't even fix it (i tried titanium refresh, disable/enable windows default first). I'm going to have to edit it manually. Have you seen this before? Can you tell me where I'm most likely to find the problem? Will you post your JMLMeteo.mscr for comparison? The Current Icon in the middle updates correctly, I changed cities to confirm. It's everything to the sides.

7c240dcc-f55d-49ec-82ef-6d847856666.jpg

Edited by Snow02

I have checked your posted files. They are working well on my device. Also the Hong Kong weather code works fine.

Please try to update the weather with a predifined weather code.

Please post your JMLCities.txt file.

Here is the JMLCities>txt file

post-454755-1263781499_thumb.jpg

Guest sys_error

HI previa...

I installed this Contable's JML mod last Saturday and played around with it for 1 hour, then i uninstall it due to personal reason (simple man with simple mind wants only simple screen). I was able to show all the 3 the weather image at the bottom, the only different i can think of (between your set & mine) is the MortScript, i'm using MortScript_4.3b10_PPC.

You can download latest version from HERE.

HI previa...

I installed this Contable's JML mod last Saturday and played around with it for 1 hour, then i uninstall it due to personal reason (simple man with simple mind wants only simple screen). I was able to show all the 3 the weather image at the bottom, the only different i can think of (between your set & mine) is the MortScript, i'm using MortScript_4.3b10_PPC.

Hah, funny. Mortscript was my issue. Weird that I could run another Mortscript file (don't know why I didn't just restart mortscript itself to check that), but I just did and voila, weather works again.

Guest contable
Hah, funny. Mortscript was my issue. Weird that I could run another Mortscript file (don't know why I didn't just restart mortscript itself to check that), but I just did and voila, weather works again.

I think this is the dark side of WM. One day everything works well, the next day you get an error without changing anything.

To create a cab for writing some registry keys is no problem. I have a professional developer tool for easy cabbing.....

HI previa...

Hi bro. sys_error & contable. I almost to give up now.

here is my new actions status on18/Jan

1) To flashed a new ROM of KC23518 LEO Lite version

2) Format I8000 again after flashing

3)Installed, a)Ibrithyll_WM7 b)JMLTday_contable. c)Copy the JMLToday_contable_mod_menus to>problem files>JMLToday>cover the old data

d)MortScript 4.3b11(MortScript_4.3b11ppc cab.) e)Speeddials 220_WM7_TICS

f)AppLanucher120 WM7_TICS.

(Before these programs installation. I have to disable the Windows Default )

4)Enable the Windows Default

5)Follow to contable's instructions for setting

a) Modify City to "CHXX0049" (area location code). b)Change Log>The internet >OK

6)ActiveSync I8000 with computer to web site> Titanium Weather is work well

7)Finally,the result is same as yesterday (Weather can't to show more detail icon and data. only show middle weather icon (current).I'm sure the internet connection is ok and the location code is correct.but as I remember that contable have mention before the file of "JMLRunAt" need to edit something? but I can't to open this file with any programs .Did some steps doing wrong with my setting, Maybe this is my tragic flaw in my I8000 :)

So sorry to my poor English :)

post-454755-1263814925_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263814963_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263814982_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263814994_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815032_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815042_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815066_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815078_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815180_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815195_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1263815204_thumb.jpg

Guest contable
Hi bro. sys_error & contable. I almost to give up now.

here is my new actions status on18/Jan

1) To flashed a new ROM of KC23518 LEO Lite version

2) Format I8000 again after flashing

3)Installed, a)Ibrithyll_WM7 b)JMLTday_contable. c)Copy the JMLToday_contable_mod_menus to>problem files>JMLToday>cover the old data

d)MortScript 4.3b11(MortScript_4.3b11ppc cab.) e)Speeddials 220_WM7_TICS

f)AppLanucher120 WM7_TICS.

(Before these programs installation. I have to disable the Windows Default )

4)Enable the Windows Default

5)Follow to contable's instructions for setting

a) Modify City to "CHXX0049" (area location code). b)Change Log>The internet >OK

6)ActiveSync I8000 with computer to web site> Titanium Weather is work well

7)Finally,the result is same as yesterday (Weather can't to show more detail icon and data. only show middle weather icon (current).I'm sure the internet connection is ok and the location code is correct.but as I remember that contable have mention before the file of "JMLRunAt" need to edit something? but I can't to open this file with any programs .Did some steps doing wrong with my setting, Maybe this is my tragic flaw in my I8000 :)

So sorry to my poor English :)

Can you make a backup of your registry ? I would like to see your registry of JMLToday after weather update.

Which device do you have ? Your profile says i908.

Edit: Ok, I saw that you have flashed KC´s 23518 rom. I´m using the same rom, so you must have an i8000.

Edited by contable

Can you make a backup of your registry ? I would like to see your registry of JMLToday after weather update.

Which device do you have ? Your profile says i908.

haha, I had change my phone to I8000 on 5 months ago. ,to backup the registry ?

JMLTday registry ?. I"m not familiar to this issue cause I was a baby on WM OS.Is using the PHM RegistryEditor ? please show me the procedure with thanks

Guest contable
haha, I had change my phone to I8000 on 5 months ago. ,to backup the registry ?

JMLTday registry ?. I"m not familiar to this issue cause I was a baby on WM OS.Is using the PHM RegistryEditor ? please show me the procedure with thanks

Please send me a PM with your email.

Guest darkworldzz

any idea how to add icons on app launcher??? i tried using the ireflect icons from xda but it seems only png files are allowed :) ireflect are bmp...

or can some1 share some insights on how to convert them??

and whats the line of icons in between the bluetooth icon and the wifi icon stand for???

Thx in advance...

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest contable
any idea how to add icons on app launcher??? i tried using the ireflect icons from xda but it seems only png files are allowed :) ireflect are bmp...

or can some1 share some insights on how to convert them??

and whats the line of icons in between the bluetooth icon and the wifi icon stand for???

Thx in advance...

All ireflect icons are .png. I´m using them by myself.

The 5 icons between BT and WiFi should be clickable after installation. Check the screenshots in post #1.

If not you should do the following: Start your clock and set an alarm. Now the middle icon will change and all icons are clickable. If you want you can disable the alarm now and the icons are still clickable. Try and reply.

Greetz

contable

Guest contable
My correct offset is -35, with such setting it is running perfectly!

The correct offset for OMNIA II should be -32, but it´s ok if you are happy with -35.

Any problems during installation ?

On OMNIA II i8000 the installation should be without any problems, because I developed the skin/mod on and for this device.

Guest contable
@contable

Are those activesync, edge, battery icons clickable? What's the icon under green battery for? I'm just curious :)

Only the buttons located on the middle panel are clickable. If you wanna make the 4 buttons clickable you have to edit the cpr file and move them down, but this will destroy the design of the plugin. The icon under the battery shows you if there is any active data connection (GPRS, 3G and so on).

Only the buttons located on the middle panel are clickable. If you wanna make the 4 buttons clickable you have to edit the cpr file and move them down, but this will destroy the design of the plugin. The icon under the battery shows you if there is any active data connection (GPRS, 3G and so on).

Yeah, I was meaning to ask. the Edge/1x icon doesn't display properly on my phone. I'm sure due to the CDMA/GSM difference? Not really a big deal, but do you know an easy way to fix that? For example, when I have 3G connection, I get a 1x display, and I sometimes get the E icon but can't attribute it to any particular connection state and it seems to show up randomly.

Guest contable
Yeah, I was meaning to ask. the Edge/1x icon doesn't display properly on my phone. I'm sure due to the CDMA/GSM difference? Not really a big deal, but do you know an easy way to fix that? For example, when I have 3G connection, I get a 1x display, and I sometimes get the E icon but can't attribute it to any particular connection state and it seems to show up randomly.

I was wondering today when I saw one of your screenshots: The 1x icon was displayed. I never saw this icon displayed on my device.

On my device the HSPPA (H) icon never appears. Sorry, I can´t answer your question and I can´t fix it, because it´s hardcoded in JMLToday.exe (I think).

You should ask the developer JMHL.

I´m thinking about removing Edge and Battery icon in next version, because both are displayed in my taskbar.

For better understanding: Titanium has a 20 icon limit for each page/plugin. With panex and some tricks I placed 29 (I think) icons on one page.

If I remove 1 or 2 not needed icons I will be able to add another feature: SMS Preview. This makes more sense.

Let me know what you´re thinking about that.

Regards

contable

I was wondering today when I saw one of your screenshots: The 1x icon was displayed. I never saw this icon displayed on my device.

On my device the HSPPA (H) icon never appears. Sorry, I can´t answer your question and I can´t fix it, because it´s hardcoded in JMLToday.exe (I think).

You should ask the developer JMHL.

I´m thinking about removing Edge and Battery icon in next version, because both are displayed in my taskbar.

For better understanding: Titanium has a 20 icon limit for each page/plugin. With panex and some tricks I placed 29 (I think) icons on one page.

If I remove 1 or 2 not needed icons I will be able to add another feature: SMS Preview. This makes more sense.

Let me know what you´re thinking about that.

Regards

contable

For sure. If you can trade out sms display for an icon that doesn't even get displayed, that makes more sense.

Guest AndrewTan
The correct offset for OMNIA II should be -32, but it´s ok if you are happy with -35.

Any problems during installation ?

On OMNIA II i8000 the installation should be without any problems, because I developed the skin/mod on and for this device.

I put -35 as it is much much more center the selection, I don't understand this part as you can see different user different offset, but all in same phone.

No problem during installation, beside few shortcut not working as I put different name for SMS-MMS, I put as message (latest stock name), touch calendar (schedule), touch player (media player) and etc.

I also remove the shortcut of Speeddials and AppLauncher as I can't add in program and I also not so like it.

I remove few of chome panel, but when I add back some not working? only music, photo, weather, cclock is working back, the rest all add in not back not working. May I know what the issue?

Thanks a lot of your great job. Love it so much. :)

One question:

- anyway to change the background wallpaper?