[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest MichelDiamond

Hey Bud :)

Really great skin together with wm7-project :)

A little remark 2 all, because of "I don't want to make it better than original" :) :

Jmltoday is developed to be skinable in various ways. The original skins, e.g. from current 5.65 are only examples. Feel free to change everything like you want.

Make and share your own .plg's ( =skins) and together with a special .pnx to define the clickable Icons, you can easily make your personal skin.

you can also make your skin as seperate Plugin,so you could define 2 Jmltoday-Skins at the same time. I made an example with BlueProdigy,which is nothing else than a special Appointment-Skin of Jmltoday. ok-I use special notifications and own C-Code, but for simple skin in an own Plugin,which uses Jmltoday and Panex,there's only the need to use the Registry values of Jmltoday.

But before it will be too complicated: if you look into a .plg and .pnx-File of a skin and look in Panex-Thread,how Area-Buttons are working, you can easy adapt and change the skin like you want.And that's easy and makes a lot of fun :)

And contable: keep up your great job , perhaps I should run Tit7project on my hd2 now to enjoy your creations.

greetz

Micha

Guest contable
Hey Bud :)

Really great skin together with wm7-project :)

A little remark 2 all, because of "I don't want to make it better than original" :) :

Jmltoday is developed to be skinable in various ways. The original skins, e.g. from current 5.65 are only examples. Feel free to change everything like you want.

Make and share your own .plg's ( =skins) and together with a special .pnx to define the clickable Icons, you can easily make your personal skin.

you can also make your skin as seperate Plugin,so you could define 2 Jmltoday-Skins at the same time. I made an example with BlueProdigy,which is nothing else than a special Appointment-Skin of Jmltoday. ok-I use special notifications and own C-Code, but for simple skin in an own Plugin,which uses Jmltoday and Panex,there's only the need to use the Registry values of Jmltoday.

But before it will be too complicated: if you look into a .plg and .pnx-File of a skin and look in Panex-Thread,how Area-Buttons are working, you can easy adapt and change the skin like you want.And that's easy and makes a lot of fun :)

And contable: keep up your great job , perhaps I should run Tit7project on my hd2 now to enjoy your creations.

greetz

Micha

Hey Micha,

thank you for visiting here, it´s a pleasure for me. I´ve sent you a PM.

Keep up your great job, too.

Best regards

contable

Guest corny2007
Hey Corny,

I could remove the 5 icons set for you. The original icon is the Alarm on/off icon. Do you want a blank icon (transparent/invisible) or the original alarm icon ?

If you like the plugin so much you should donate some bucks to JMHL for his great plugin. I saw that you´re member at xda, too. As mentioned before I created the skin/mod for my personal use. I didn´t have the intention to make it better than the original or something else, but I´m glad to hear that you like my work. Thanks again.

Let me know what kind of custom icon you wish.

Best regards

contable

I'd quite like just an alarm on/off icon in the top panel, only if it won't take long to edit! I should probably learn how to make my own skin entirely, don't have the time at the moment really though!

Yeah I will make a donation shortly, well deserved!

James

Guest contable
I'd quite like just an alarm on/off icon in the top panel, only if it won't take long to edit! I should probably learn how to make my own skin entirely, don't have the time at the moment really though!

Yeah I will make a donation shortly, well deserved!

James

I will create the icons the next two days.

Greetz

contable

Guest contable

@corny2007:

Your icons are ready !

1. Please copy all attached icons to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default\sys folder.

2. Restart Titanium (SK2)

3. Edit the default.pnx as followed:

[AlarmPNG]

dim=1x5

C=%WINDOWS%\Start Menu\Programs\Alarms.lnk

That´s all. Please try and reply (a screenshot would be nice).

Cheers,

contable

Corny_icons.rar

I don´t know exactly if it depends on the cpr, but if yes you should rework the whole cpr.

Do it in that way:

1. Open the cpr with Texteditor on your desktop.

2. Mark the whole cpr

3. Choose replace (search SF New Repuplic and replace with the font name of your choice)

4. Copy the reworked cpr to windows folder on your device

That´s all I can say.

Cheers,

contable

Hmm, I'll give up. I changed all SF New Republic fonts once and icons between wifi and bluetooth became unclickable. I had to reinstall WM7 and JML. I changed date and city font only today and it's working.

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
Hmm, I'll give up. I changed all SF New Republic fonts once and icons between wifi and bluetooth became unclickable. I had to reinstall WM7 and JML. I changed date and city font only today and it's working.

If the icons between BT and Wifi are unclickable: please read post #120.

Now it's all right, but it had happened before you gave us that advice (post #120). Hm, maybe i'll give it a try... I'll post if I broke anything :)

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
Now it's all right, but it had happened before you gave us that advice (post #120). Hm, maybe i'll give it a try... I'll post if I broke anything :)

You should flash your phone with Khuanchai´s rom Build 23518. Then you can use Showcase Taskmgr.

Guest AndrewTan
@AndrewTan:

Here the first screenshot of your personal wallpaper....

Let me know if you like it.

Greetz

contable

Hi, you did it, nice & thanks, but do you might make a slightly changes, I notice your top bar (cover the date and operator name) is slightly bigger which make the clock not fit inside. Can slightly adjust on it. :)

Guest contable
Hi, you did it, nice & thanks, but do you might make a slightly changes, I notice your top bar (cover the date and operator name) is slightly bigger which make the clock not fit inside. Can slightly adjust on it. :)

Hey Dude,

I wrote "first screenshot". On the device it looks always different than on the desktop...

Here the second try... Can I post it here or do you want that I send it by email (it´s your personal wallpaper) ?

Greetz

contable

post-502784-1264053361_thumb.png

Guest AndrewTan
Hey Dude,

I wrote "first screenshot". On the device it looks always different than on the desktop...

Here the second try... Can I post it here or do you want that I send it by email (it´s your personal wallpaper) ?

Greetz

contable

post-502784-1264053361_thumb.png

Thanks a lot :) just post it here, anyone love it can have also. :) That wallpaper is official OMNIA Pro B7610 post by Panateo.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest contable
Thanks a lot :) just post it here, anyone love it can have also. :)

In my eyes it´s still not finished, this skinning stuff takes a lot of time and tries til it´s perfect.

I would add another bar where the next appointment is located.

Here you go. Please try and reply.

Cheers,

contable

post-502784-1264054407_thumb.png

Guest AndrewTan
In my eyes it´s still not finished, this skinning stuff takes a lot of time and tries til it´s perfect.

I would add another bar where the next appointment is located.

Here you go. Please try and reply.

Cheers,

contable

Guest AndrewTan
Screenshot 3:

Just my opinion

I think the Call Log, SMS, Email button to cross near the appointment bar. How about lower down a bit.

And also the Bluetooth icon seems not center compare with WiFi icon. (I not sure about this, if center looks nice or not, maybe because due to bluetooth icon slightly bigger than WiFi icon)

Guest contable
Just my opinion

I think the Call Log, SMS, Email button to cross near the appointment bar. How about lower down a bit.

And also the Bluetooth icon seems not center compare with WiFi icon. (I not sure about this, if center looks nice or not, maybe because due to bluetooth icon slightly bigger than WiFi icon)

I have to edit the cpr a bit, because the icons are made completely new...

Final screenshot before cpr edit:

post-502784-1264058441_thumb.png

Do you like it ?

Guest AndrewTan
I have to edit the cpr a bit, because the icons are made completely new...

Final screenshot before cpr edit:

post-502784-1264058441_thumb.png

Do you like it ?

This look nice, more better, but I not sure when without appointment, how it look like? as the appointment bar will be blank there.

Do you might post this version as well, I try try see how is it.

Guest contable
This look nice, more better, but I not sure when without appointment, how it look like? as the appointment bar will be blank there.

Do you might post this version as well, I try try see how is it.

Here you go.

post-502784-1264066625_thumb.png