[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
Contable - I love it! It looks cleaner and now has all the shortcuts I need. I love the wallpaper too!

Thank you so much!

Hey cool that the icons are working well !

Stay tuned for upcoming wallpaper section. OMNIA II rocks.

Cheers,

contable

Guest AndrewTan
@AndrewTan:

Hey Dude, I have reworked the cpr a bit. Also the alarm icon has been changed.

post-502784-1264075341_thumb.png

Greetz

contable

WoW! This looks perfect! May I have the cpr?

Guest AndrewTan
Here are the updated files, the wallpaper, too.

Please post a screenie after testing.

Cheers,

contable

UpdateJMLTodaySkinAndrewTan.rar

Thanks a lot, it looks perfect now :)

I attached here with my others customize, which best suite as a complete set :)

I not changing the new icon with new clock icon, I prefer the old one. :) (As only one clock icon change I found weird, unless is all change, hehe... maybe I ask too much! ops!)

If you got time, changing the cellular icon will be more perfect than before, (I try search but can't find any nice) as current one got slightly edge cutting issue.

Thanks a lot for your great job! :)

4293487224_33714d72f8_o.png4291906875_ea12feed2f_o.png

4292745493_429f2dd32c_o.png4292648220_c98eeecf5a_o.png

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest contable
Thanks a lot, it looks perfect now :)

I attached here with my others customize, which best suite as a complete set :)

I not changing the new icon with new clock icon, I prefer the old one. :) (As only one clock icon change I found weird, unless is all change, hehe... maybe I ask too much! ops!)

If you got time, changing the cellular icon will be more perfect than before, (I try search but can't find any nice) as current one got slightly edge cutting issue.

Thanks a lot for your great job! :)

For real you have a complete set now ! :) What is missing is a nice taskbar.

Personally I like more S2U2 than the windows lockscreen. Which dialer do you use ? I´m very happy with Phoneex.

The cellular icon and the battery icon I will kick out in next version. Both notifications are displayed in the taskbar.

As I wrote before I will add a sms preview icon, this makes more sense.

I will have a look at the cellular icon at the weekend.

Greetz

contable

Guest AndrewTan

Personally I like more S2U2 than the windows lockscreen. Which dialer do you use ? I´m very happy with Phoneex.

The cellular icon and the battery icon I will kick out in next version. Both notifications are displayed in the taskbar.

Greetz

contable

Ya, as I can't find a nice taskbar, all taskbar I try don't have line1 / line2 icon and I not sure which file to replace. Before I am using S2U2, but since WM 6.5 I didn't install S2U2 already.

I am using default Samsung Dialer, the attached above is lockscreen password keypad (it skin together after you have install the Ahen theme.)

PhoneEx is look cool, I may try to use it. He He

Yeah great, awaiting your newer release :)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest corny2007

Greetz

contable

Hi contable,

In the next version, are you going to remove the activesync and data connection icons also? The AS at is shown on the taskbar (at least in whiskeybro!?)

Edited by corny2007

Guest contable
Hi contable,

In the next version, are you going to remove the activesync and data connection icons also? The AS at is shown on the taskbar (at least in whiskeybro!?)

I will not remove them, because they look much better than the taskbar icons.

post-502784-1264258019_thumb.png

Edited by contable

@contable

Hi contable,

I would really appreciate your help with a small problem.

I love your skin, and after some minor problems (german Rom needed some customizing of the default.pnx so it would find the right links...) I almost got it working.

My last problem is, that I don't seem to get the lower row of buttons (7 buttons) to work at all.

Tried everything, including new install, reset etc.

Somehow it looks like there are no button at all (clicking open the other titanium panels which are "in the background"). The upper row and mail, sms, missed calles all work.

What have I missed?

Guest contable
@contable

Hi contable,

I would really appreciate your help with a small problem.

I love your skin, and after some minor problems (german Rom needed some customizing of the default.pnx so it would find the right links...) I almost got it working.

My last problem is, that I don't seem to get the lower row of buttons (7 buttons) to work at all.

Tried everything, including new install, reset etc.

Somehow it looks like there are no button at all (clicking open the other titanium panels which are "in the background"). The upper row and mail, sms, missed calles all work.

What have I missed?

Did you intall WM7 titanium theme ?

If yes you should try the included JMLPanex Tools (SK2 => Settings)

Greetz

contable

Guest Nomad70
post-629192-1264570709_thumb.pngContable, I like your theme very much.. But how can I change the time format from 24hour format to 12hour format?.. thanx in advance.. (Im a Noob) :) Edited by Nomad70

Did you intall WM7 titanium theme ?

If yes you should try the included JMLPanex Tools (SK2 => Settings)

Greetz

contable

Hi,

I installed the "Ibrithyll WM7 Theme" like it is described on the top of this post. Is there anything else I should have installed

Thanks

Guest contable
post-629192-1264570709_thumb.pngContable, I like your theme very much.. But how can I change the time format from 24hour format to 12hour format?.. thanx in advance.. (Im a Noob) :)

You have to edit the "JMLToday.ini" file with TotalCommander or Texteditor (\Program Files\JMLToday). There you can set the time format for clock and weather.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
Hi,

I installed the "Ibrithyll WM7 Theme" like it is described on the top of this post. Is there anything else I should have installed

Thanks

No. Try the following: Start JMLClearCache and then JMLPanexForPlugin (Softkey2, settings).

Hi contable,

First of all, thanks for your GREAT job!!

I like your mod very much.

I tried many different mods, this is one of the best!! :)

I have an opinion regarding the background/wallpaper.

The only way to change it is to install your new bg cabs.

Or create our own with the necessary icon bars.

For users who like to change the bg frequently, like me.. I found it a bit inflexible.

For this, I've created a new transparent bg, with only the necessary icon bars, to replace the "Bkg.png"

Then.. I can make use of the Today's Background, easily changing whatever bg i like.

Anyhow, the transparent bg makes the AppLauncher and Speeddials condensed page icon & label appeared, overlapped with the weather icons.

To solve this, I removed the condensed page PluginLabel using CHome Editor,

and created a transparent png to replace the "wm7_contacts.png" & "AppLauncher.png".

It is working as what I want now.

Here I shared my transparent bg and some of my screenshots.

Transparent Bg:

post-620666-1264702805_thumb.png

Screenshots:

4311349867_5e8bc6dd03.jpg4312086434_1c43e984ec.jpg

4311350785_266623d7bd.jpg4311351231_8789d4035f.jpg

4311351731_a422c366e3.jpg4312088394_9c58a57b60.jpg

Cheers!

Jim

Guest contable
Hi contable,

First of all, thanks for your GREAT job!!

I like your mod very much.

I tried many different mods, this is one of the best!! :)

I have an opinion regarding the background/wallpaper.

The only way to change it is to install your new bg cabs.

Or create our own with the necessary icon bars.

For users who like to change the bg frequently, like me.. I found it a bit inflexible.

For this, I've created a new transparent bg, with only the necessary icon bars, to replace the "Bkg.png"

Then.. I can make use of the Today's Background, easily changing whatever bg i like.

Anyhow, the transparent bg makes the AppLauncher and Speeddials condensed page icon & label appeared, overlapped with the weather icons.

To solve this, I removed the condensed page PluginLabel using CHome Editor,

and created a transparent png to replace the "wm7_contacts.png" & "AppLauncher.png".

It is working as what I want now.

Here I shared my transparent bg and some of my screenshots.

Transparent Bg:

post-620666-1264702805_thumb.png

Screenshots:

4311349867_5e8bc6dd03.jpg4312086434_1c43e984ec.jpg

4311350785_266623d7bd.jpg4311351231_8789d4035f.jpg

4311351731_a422c366e3.jpg4312088394_9c58a57b60.jpg

Cheers!

Jim

Thank you for your post. Feel free to modify my skin however you want. Maybe I should open a user-made skin section.

Cheers,

contable

Can you post changelog? I'm curious. Previous version is working great and looks the same ;)

edit: ok, 1st post edited

@contable

Is there any way to translate weather? I'd like to translate those few words into my lang. Something like JMLLang_*.ini files in JMLToday folder.

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
Can you post changelog? I'm curious. Previous version is working great and looks the same ;)

I have released the updated version because yesterday my own weather update has stopped to work and I couldn´t restart it for unknown reason.

It´s better using the new weather update function from JMLToday V5.65, so please update your device.

Greetz

contable

Guest contable

@contable

Is there any way to translate weather? I'd like to translate those few words into my lang. Something like JMLLang_*.ini files in JMLToday folder.

If you change the language of the plugin the weather language is changing too. Or not ?