T*OMNIA2's very smooth mainmenu It's like IPhone!! (attached mainmenu.exe file)

Guest tacchan23
if you use WM6.5 then why you need this program?

Start Menu of 6.5 is already good looking and very smooth. Also you may rearrange icons.

I doubt I'll use it as wm6.5 menu is enough for me and don't care much in the end... but for sure I'd like having "even" rows

Guest contable

@Sorg:

I agree that it´s not necessary to replace the wm 6.5 startmenu with the mainmenu.exe, because on my device it doesn´t show up subfolders of the startmenu folder.

Guest Omega Ra

I just want the lock screen to work with touchplayer and have the character issues fixed...don't really care about the main menu much...oh and the LS_Lockscene_480x800.cpr has nothing to do with the lockscreen.exe...the exe doesn't even use the .png's for the slider from windows...it must have it's own...because I have changed the .png's and the lock screen's slider is the same.

Guest contable
I just want the lock screen to work with touchplayer and have the character issues fixed...don't really care about the main menu much...oh and the LS_Lockscene_480x800.cpr has nothing to do with the lockscreen.exe...the exe doesn't even use the .png's for the slider from windows...it must have it's own...because I have changed the .png's and the lock screen's slider is the same.

Can you explain why the new lockscreen is so important for you ? I´m using the latest version of S2U2 with full replacement of the windows lockscreen.

Guest asus535

TaskManager.exe and TaskMon.dll have reference to lockscreen.exe

Guest Omega Ra
Can you explain why the new lockscreen is so important for you ? I´m using the latest version of S2U2 with full replacement of the windows lockscreen.

I have used s2u2 and it is nice, but uses a lot of resources, and it doesn't have touchplayer integration. I like to use touchplayer as on the i920 it has SRS WOW HD built in and it sounds great. So the stock lockscreen from mine has the touchplayer, but isn't a slider, this is a slider, but the touch isn't working yet...

Guest contable
I have used s2u2 and it is nice, but uses a lot of resources, and it doesn't have touchplayer integration. I like to use touchplayer as on the i920 it has SRS WOW HD built in and it sounds great. So the stock lockscreen from mine has the touchplayer, but isn't a slider, this is a slider, but the touch isn't working yet...

Ok, I understood. Can you post a screenshot of your lockscreen and the cpr file ?

Guest vagus

So you'll like modified version by me attached to that message

it is de-signed, resource edited to show "Settings" instead of "store" and patched to load "settingmain.exe" instead of "mysmart.exe"

no need to copy rename

You must give permission only once, because it is an unsigned application (signed applications cannot be changed even one byte).

Manage to find out the middle button on the mainmenu (store) points to \windows\mysmart.exe. So what I did was make a copy of \windows\settingmain.exe and rename it to \windows\mysmart.exe. If you wanna have your cube back then just copy cube.exe to mysmart.exe

Voila! now the middle buttons opens up the settings menu.

post-600782-1268260940_thumb.jpg

NewMainMenu.rar

Guest teamkillexpert

because you have to restart your device to see the change.

I am also someone who would like to see touchplayer integration in the lockscreen. I refuse to use add-on programs for every little detail of the system, makes a huge mess. plus I do not see the point of S2U2 anyway.

Edited by teamkillexpert

Guest ular_king

it is de-signed, resource edited to show "Settings" instead of "store" and patched to load "settingmain.exe" instead of "mysmart.exe"

no need to copy rename

You must give permission only once, because it is an unsigned application (signed applications cannot be changed even one byte).

Wow! thanx! at least i can save some disk space....what app did u use to edit that? curious......

Guest Omega Ra
Ok, I understood. Can you post a screenshot of your lockscreen and the cpr file ?

look earlier in this thread..the .cpr file is the stick one from the i920 and the lockscreen.exe and lockres.dll are in the .zip from earlier in the thread...the pic is there too.

Guest dgmorland

no need to copy rename

Thanks for the updated version. Having access to the settings from the middle button is much better. I wonder if if is possible to change the icon - is this also embedded in the the exe file? A nice black and white settings icon would make it perfect

Guest navin-shetty

Help Me Guys....

I copied to my \Windows folder the files in the rar but before i copied the original files: MainMenu.exe and MainMenu.exe.0c01.mui to my computer, when i copied those files using resco exp it didnt asked me to over-right it <_< (means there is no file in windows folder???) after coping I SoftReset my phone but i have the old menu still.....

help me please how to install it.....

My Phone: Omnia 2 i8000

WinMo 6.1

ROM:  OS 5.2.21006 (Build 2106.1.5.74)

Edited by navin-shetty

Guest xlmasterz

i dont know whether anyone has encountered problems like mine. even though i activated the smooth main menu. After some time it will automatically go back to normal menu screen. wad should i do or did i install it wrongly?

Guest crasy666

@ ularking:

Thanks for updating the exe with the settings, works great on German JA5!!!

@xlmasterz:

have you used a tool like SKtools and the function like "Cleaning" or "Replaced ROM Files". such function can "re-copy" the original files from the ROM back to the windows folder. I did that in the past and so the Windows start sound, can camera sound re-popup, even if I replaced the wav files with empty ones.

Guest ular_king
@ ularking:

Thanks for updating the exe with the settings, works great on German JA5!!!

@xlmasterz:

have you used a tool like SKtools and the function like "Cleaning" or "Replaced ROM Files". such function can "re-copy" the original files from the ROM back to the windows folder. I did that in the past and so the Windows start sound, can camera sound re-popup, even if I replaced the wav files with empty ones.

this was a team effortt from vagus and me and not forgetting kgp700 for providing the source.