nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
can this rom auto rotate V to H, thanks

Not work on O2.

Thanks for the great ROMs!

I just upgraded to your newest ROM 22-03-11 Sense, the only odd thing right at the moment is that when you open Touch Player, select a song and try to set it as a ring tone, it displays a message

"Media player

Not enough free space for

Delete some items and continue".

No problems with playback with the lockscreen, no glitching or anything.

The mp3 is on a memory card, and other than transferring my contacts and a week's worth of Gmail, I have not installed anything on the device. It seems this has happened in your last two builds, but was fine in the 12-26-10 build.

It would not be so bad, but the only ringtone you leave on the phone (Samsung tune) seems to be the theme of a French bordello...

You can copy your mp3 file to \My Documents and you can set it as ringtone.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NikAhmad

QUOTE(snoopher @ Jan 20 2011, 06:55) *

Is there any cab file or sth with mms fix?? I've got this ROM:

Rapid_JJ1(21916)_Sense_ENG

Attached File(s)

Attached File Omnia_II_SMS_MMS.cab ( 3.58MB ) Number of downloads: 47

Hi Gucci Omnia,

I am using the above ROM and install your fix but still unable to received MMS , just trigger backlight, any alternative way to fix MMS, tqvm

Guest Daley Lay

Hi, what are the different between these ROM below?

~ Naked_ENG

~ Sense_ENG

~ TF3D_ENG

How about the battery usage in them?

Guest Rapid81
Hi, what are the different between these ROM below?

~ Naked_ENG

~ Sense_ENG

~ TF3D_ENG

How about the battery usage in them?

The UI.

Guest Rapid81
the sense UI is in the first post, for TF3D, google it and the naked rom has no UI.

Just like you said. :mellow: Thx!

• 1 month later...
Guest meng_111

Hi Rapid,

I would like to install O2 compass but unable to do so. Is this because of O2 Flash built into this ROM? If so, how do I remove existing O2 Flash?

Thank you :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leigouken

SORRY ABOUT THIS I´M A COMPLETE BEGINER TO THIS FLASHING, SO I NEED SOME HELP WELL REALLY ADVICE, OF WHICH FILES TO USE IN THE FLASHING PROCESS (that´s enough UPPER CASE letters I think)

Well lets start I have installed the drivers that I need Windows 7 64bits following the you tube video (being the an other language makes you really study it.) but cheers Rapid

Omnia 2 (2GB Mem, it is freed to use any operator) but at the moment with Vodafone Spain, if that helps???

I WANT the language to be in english and to use of course nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM so which pda csc and telefono Versions do I use??? Which are the best ones for me????

these are my current PDA, CSC, and TELEFONO files (¿¿¿ALL THESE FILES JUST CONFUSE ME???)

WM 6.5 pro CE 5.2.21895

-------------------------------------

PDA: I8000NXXJD6

CSC: I8000ATLJD9

TELE: I8000XXJD1

and also the Eboot (which i´m not going to touch with a barge pole!!!!!! after reading a few posts about the possibility of bricking the mobile....)

Any Advice????....... Please!!!!!!!

Cheers in advance

Mark

Edited by Leigouken

Guest Rapid81

SORRY ABOUT THIS I´M A COMPLETE BEGINER TO THIS FLASHING, SO I NEED SOME HELP WELL REALLY ADVICE, OF WHICH FILES TO USE IN THE FLASHING PROCESS (that´s enough UPPER CASE letters I think)

Well lets start I have installed the drivers that I need Windows 7 64bits following the you tube video (being the an other language makes you really study it.) but cheers Rapid

Omnia 2 (2GB Mem, it is freed to use any operator) but at the moment with Vodafone Spain, if that helps???

I WANT the language to be in english and to use of course nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM so which pda csc and telefono Versions do I use??? Which are the best ones for me????

these are my current PDA, CSC, and TELEFONO files (¿¿¿ALL THESE FILES JUST CONFUSE ME???)

WM 6.5 pro CE 5.2.21895

-------------------------------------

PDA: I8000NXXJD6

CSC: I8000ATLJD9

TELE: I8000XXJD1

and also the Eboot (which i´m not going to touch with a barge pole!!!!!! after reading a few posts about the possibility of bricking the mobile....)

Any Advice????....... Please!!!!!!!

Cheers in advance

Mark

Hi Rapid,

I would like to install O2 compass but unable to do so. Is this because of O2 Flash built into this ROM? If so, how do I remove existing O2 Flash?

Thank you :)

What is the error you get when the installation failing?

You must could install O2Compass to my ROMs.

Guest Leigouken

http://www.modaco.co...-win7-32-64bit/

http://www.modaco.co...g-rom-on-i8000/

What is the error you get when the installation failing?

You must could install O2Compass to my ROMs.

All right you pushed me hard just sending me to the Guide... Flashed my first phoned thanks to Mr Pushie squire. Grrrrr THANKS hahaha. Just about to start testing it.. looks good so far.

Cheers again (Grrrrr)

Edited by Leigouken

Guest jroon

HI Rapid,

I did my first flash with the latest sense rom and it worked out fine (under w7 64bits).

But I was wondering if its possible to flash Dutch language pack as well? CSC part of the flashing business is a mystery to me.

Is it possible and where can one find language packs?

thnx already

Guest Robalinho_

Hi Rapid,

I flashed your Rom long ago and I'm really happy!

Today though, my phone does not start anymore, it passes the Red Button animation, but doesn't get to the blue landscape anymore. it remains indefinitely in a black screen.

After a while if I press the "end call" button I get the Red Button animation and it powers off normally.

Is there anything I can do to solve this without loosing my contacts??

Thanks!!!!

Guest civictua

Hi Rapid

i'm using your NXXJJ1 2.5 sense rom, this my first time flashing, no problem at all. The only thing that i notice, there is no 'always turn on' in setting/display/screen off time. I need it for papago X3 navigation application coz can't set the screen off time in that application. In my previous firmware, the selection is there.

Sorry for my bad English

Guest Rapid81

Hi Rapid,

I flashed your Rom long ago and I'm really happy!

Today though, my phone does not start anymore, it passes the Red Button animation, but doesn't get to the blue landscape anymore. it remains indefinitely in a black screen.

After a while if I press the "end call" button I get the Red Button animation and it powers off normally.

Is there anything I can do to solve this without loosing my contacts??

Thanks!!!!

Something went wrong (never appened to me, but reported by others) and you need to do a hardreset.

HI Rapid,

I did my first flash with the latest sense rom and it worked out fine (under w7 64bits).

But I was wondering if its possible to flash Dutch language pack as well? CSC part of the flashing business is a mystery to me.

Is it possible and where can one find language packs?

thnx already

You can flash it with a Dutch CSC, and see what happens. It should work.

Guest jroon

You can flash it with a Dutch CSC, and see what happens. It should work.

Do you (or anyone else on the forum) know where I can find a Dutch CSC file? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angelos161

Hi everybody thanks for the GREAT rom you made but i have one question can i remove some thinks from the rom like the total commander for example or somethink else?

please somebody tell me beacuse i want to remove a few thinks thanks in advance and forgive me for my bad english

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dugateau

Nice work ... just installed the Lite ROM. ...

Questions:

1- ... Is there a way to customize the taskbar icons only ? ... I do like the bottom menu, x and buttons ... but I find the taskbar icons to be hard to read (must be my eyes getting weak) ...

2- ... is there a way to go into settings directly from the taskbar icons ? ...

3- ... is there a way to get the keyboard to show french accents ? ... I can go into SYM but the accents are spread over 2 screens ... and not easy to to work with. (I was using FingerKeyboard, but I would rather use the one that come default) ..

Thanks a million.

Edited by dugateau

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Demongrey

Hi,

I added a contact on the 'Add Favorite' on the 'People' menu. However, when I tap on the image of the contact and tries to send a message, it says: SIM Card Not Ready : SIM Card is missing. But my SIM card is inserted and fully working.

Is there any work around on this?

Thanks.