nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest gejenn
This problem was discussed in my other ROM's thread.

The solution is to uninstall completely (updates too) then reinstall the Mobile Device Center.

So just reinstall Mobile Device Center right? im trying to flash it without the csc file,would it mess up anything?

Guest cengaver83

Yes as sioppao mentioned, it's coming as auto. Eventhough auto it's speedy but don't forget to increase the performance. Then it's being better than auto.

Now I tested calls, sms, activesync, shortcuts, calendar, alarm, music player and so on. Everything is working except backlight option in HTC sense option menu.

Hey Rapid, my dear friend. Why don't you prepare an ultralite rom with HTC Sense. This HTC Sense seems stable and the performance will be incredible when you integrate it into an ultralite rom. Do you think to prepare it or do you think to prepare cab file for this wonderful HTC Sense?? Thanks a lotttt..

Edited by cengaver83

Guest Rapid81
Yes as sioppao mentioned, it's coming as auto. Don't forget to increase the performance.

Now I tested calls, sms, activesync, shortcuts, calendar, alarm, music player and so on. Everything is working except backlight option in HTC sense option menu.

Hey Rapid, my dear friend. Why don't you prepare an ultralite rom with HTC Sense. This HTC Sense seems stable and the performance will be incredible when you integrate it into an ultralite rom. Do you think to prepare it or do you think to prepare cab file for this wonderful HTC Sense?? Thanks a lotttt..

If you increase the performance, the battery's life will be shorter. Don't forget this. :huh:

BTW!!! The backlight setting is working how it needs to. Just uncheck the automatic backlight settings. :P The Automatic does not work because the SDK difference between the two devices.

And you can check the 2. post in this thread and you'll found you answer to your question. :blink:

BTW. This Rom was created for my (and nOObody's) own usage. I left everything inside, what I'm using. So, I don't need to install anything after flash, just set the little ones (wallpaper, ringtones, alarm, etc.).

Edited by Rapid81

Guest eXen The Cracker

thanks. good work. but i didn't like some properties.

1. instead of samsung i prefer htc dialar.

2. where is ms my phone i use to save my contact information on it.

3. windows version is old. there is still little buttons. i prefer touchable setting.

4. i didnt like w7 start up image.

unfertunatety i returned to Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5, English JC1.

Edited by eXen The Cracker

Guest cengaver83
If you increase the performance, the battery's life will be shorter. Don't forget this. :huh:

BTW!!! The backlight setting is working how it needs to. Just uncheck the automatic backlight settings. :blink: The Automatic does not work because the SDK difference between the two device.

And you can check the 2. post in this thread and you'll found you answer to your question. :o

BTW. This Rom was created for my (and nOObody's) own usage. I left everything inside, what I'm using. So, I don't need to install anything after flash, just set the little ones (wallpaper, ringtones, alarm, etc.).

I must be blind :P Thank you very very much my dear friend. Thanks a lot for that great job. Don't forget that please, everyone is grateful to you for that great job, to your great labour

Guest Rapid81
thanks. good work. but i didn't like some properties.

1. instead of samsung i profer htc dialar.

2. where is ms my phone i use to save my contact information on it.

3. windows version is old. there still is little buttons. i prefer touchable setting.

4. i didnt like w7 start up image.

1. Then find an installer. :huh:
  2. What's removed:
    • MS My Phone

[*]Windows not old. It's the latest WM6.5. If you not like it, then you have other options. Like use Enrico's ROM. He's cook with 6.5.X

[*]Check the 3rd post and you'll found the original boot/shutdown screens, but to see that, you may need to learn to read. :blink:

BTW, you can download the MS MyPhone from the MS website if you need it. :P

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel

Well Iv'e been using this for the last half hour

I find it the fastest sense rom available yet!!

It is stable and balanced.

I also like the samsung dialer more because of the recorder function...

this is by far the best in memory usage too!!! How the heck did you do it???

I will further review and post accordingly.

Best regards

and Bravo Rapid!

Guest willis111
i just have a query - how do i unlock the default 'My Internet' data connection. it seems to be locked to t-mobile. it didn't ask for me to save the settings of my local network.

did i do something wrong?

No, when I flash a rom with my original bell csc all my connection settings are locked because my csc seems to set them up and lock them. I flashed this without a CSC and don't notice any negative side effects yet, though rapid does warn against it. A few times it's been the only way I can get the connection settings correct (ie w/sinans roms).

Guest eXen The Cracker
  1. Then find an installer. :P

2. Windows not old. It's the latest WM6.5. If you not like it, then you have other options. Like use Enrico's ROM. He's cook with 6.5.X
  3. Check the 3rd post and you'll found the original boot/shutdown screens, but to see that, you may need to learn to read. :blink:

:huh: yeah i read them. but i want to make some suggestions. thanks.

Guest onderduiker
Seems I can't get this area to appear in english, trying w/no csc and original ij6 csc as well as the one provided in the original post.

post-669058-1272825283_thumb.png

settings

local & text

set your location

After I changed that, everything is oke

Guest Asgardi

This ROM is so f***ing cool. It's clearly the best Sense ROM yet. You can notice the performance improvements already when typing your pin code. But one question... how I can prevent my phone from trying to connect to the Internet ever?

Guest avantgarde280

how to make bottom and upper curtain visible back on sense?

and resco explorer seem weird..some sort of misalignment?

Guest Rapid81
:huh: yeah i read them. but i want to make some suggestions. thanks.

I appriciate that.

Anyway. The MS MyPhone downloadable from the MS website for free. :o

And maybe you can found a HTC Dialer installer somewhere. The others were discussed and you have solutions. Not to the OS version, but to the boot screens and MyPhone. :P

This ROM is so f***ing cool. It's clearly the best Sense ROM yet. You can notice the performance improvements already when typing your pin code. But one question... how I can prevent my phone from trying to connect to the Internet ever?

Use the NoData.cab. You'll found it somewhere here in Modaco.

how to make bottom and upper curtain visible back on sense?

and resco explorer seem weird..some sort of misalignment?

To the transparent question:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ighlight=hdwall

And you have Total Commander. It's better. :blink:

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel

Rapid i seem to have a serious problem with windows mobile active sinc.

My phone freezes up everytime i wan to sinc...

What do you recomend?

Basil Daniel

Guest Du5aN
Rapid i seem to have a serious problem with windows mobile active sinc.

My phone freezes up everytime i wan to sinc...

What do you recomend?

Basil Daniel

Read Post #25 in this thread

Guest jmsmartins

seems like a very promising rom u guys have brought here to us!

flashing now.. comments tommorow :huh: thank u guys

Guest cengaver83

One bug reporting. Amigo GPS program crashed. Rebooted the device then retried but same situation. I'm going to try this sense in different ROM, then i'll inform you about that.

Thanks