nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest jmsmartins
4.12 uploaded.

TF3D cab updated.

1st one donwloading :P

@rapid: wich little fixes did you make in sense?

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Rapid81
hi guys!

i tried the first version of this rom and now i'm giving v4.11 a try. didn't wait for 4.12 since there won't be many changes

i must say this new version of sense from rodium feels smoother and a litle bit faster than the first one, congrats to rapid :P

another good new was that i flashed this rom with a jc1 csc and everything is just fine! for those who can't send/recieve mms u should try to flash this .nb0 with a csc that works for your country/network

thanks again rapid, will stick to this one for some time now. an will report if i find any bugs different from the ones that have been already posted

cheers

I modified the first post's CSC part:

To this JD6 ROM, I recommend you the JD9 CSC or the CSC from your wireless provider.

Guest Rapid81
1st one donwloading :P

@rapid: wich little fixes did you make in sense?

Not noticable, just few registry settings changed or removed.

Guest Rapid81

I'm looking for someone who's at home in cab creation. :P

Why is that, when I'm including 2 specific dll in the Sense (or any other) cab, the cab's installing restarts the phone?

I'm attached the 2 dll. Maybe someone can figure this out.

Wrong_dlls.zip

Edited by Rapid81

Guest igorbr
Not flash hungarian CSC with english language selected.

And how do you know that's hungarian?

And to the weather city, just tap on refresh, and your location will downloaded.

i use a csc that is not you posted...have i to use the posted csc?? and in your csc what language should i choose?i try everything but the date don't chnge to english..

sorry my english..

thx

Guest dextro_

Your touch flo 3d is runing with an incredible speed. no lag. perfect.I'm runing it on JE1 lite from twu2 pp8mb.

thnks a lot man! Just let me know how can I pay u a beer!

Now that JE1 is out don't you are thinking about create a sense rom with 6.5.x?

Guest Rapid81
Your touch flo 3d is runing with an incredible speed. no lag. perfect.I'm runing it on JE1 lite from twu2 pp8mb.

thnks a lot man! Just let me know how can I pay u a beer!

Now that JE1 is out don't you are thinking about create a sense rom with 6.5.x?

The registration to PayPal is just a few seconds. :P

I'm waiting a little with the JE1. I read that still have some bugs.

Guest igorbr
Check the CSC code related to your country in the 2nd post:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/

so..i saw this link and doon't have my country..i'm from Brazil...so i download a csc that was configured for operator from brazil...but this csc still with non english date on home screen and calendar...thats my problem...and another thing...if i put other csc from europe my data 3g dont work...

sorry my english again...

thx for help me...

Edited by igorbr

Guest dextro_
The registration to PayPal is just a few seconds. :P

I'm waiting a little with the JE1. I read that still have some bugs.

I'll check it :D

I'm using JE1 and it better than JD3 is faster and have a better memory managment.. but still have the same bugs.. xtra and gps settings... twu2 used the ones from JD6... if you make a 6.5.3 rom with tf3d it would be very nice and sense it would be awesome !

Guest avantgarde280

I've flash version 4.11 yesterday and seem like sense running so smooth..do u recommend me to flash again with new version 4.12?

what differences using old ginkage new library with a new one?

can u tell me detailed..is replying sms on sense problem solve with this new library?

btw..thanx for ur really great ROM!

Guest rossini
so..i saw this link and doon't have my country..i'm from Brazil...so i download a csc that was configured for operator from brazil...but this csc still with non english date on home screen and calendar...thats my problem...and another thing...if i put other csc from europe my data 3g dont work...

sorry my english again...

thx for help me...

Cara,

Não estou entendendo bem sua dúvida... vc está querendo a interface do sense em português? Se é isso, vc já mudou o registro MUI?? se não, faça o teste... use um editor de registros (SKtolls serve) vá em: HCU/MUI/curtlang e mude registro para 1046 (decimal) ou 416 (hexadecimal). Isso mudará somente o idioma do sense, não da rom toda (pq ela só tem inglês); e isso vai depender se seu CSC tem português brasileiro (se vc comprou seu tel aqui e nunca mudou a csc é garantido).

*O SKtools trabalha direto com decimal, portanto é só digitar 1046 no campo do registro. Outros Reg explorers tem a opção de mudar entre dec e hex, daí vc vê qual usar.

Hey man,

If I understood your doubt, try to change the curtlang registry to 1046 (decimal) or 416 (hexadecimal) to turn the sense for brazilian portuguese.

Edited by rossini

Guest WH168
I've flash version 4.11 yesterday and seem like sense running so smooth..do u recommend me to flash again with new version 4.12?

what differences using old ginkage new library with a new one?

can u tell me detailed..is replying sms on sense problem solve with this new library?

btw..thanx for ur really great ROM!

I tried 4.11. The contact Favourite didn't work. I would say you need 4.12.

Guest avantgarde280
I tried 4.11. The contact Favourite didn't work. I would say you need 4.12.

there is contact fix in front page..already use it..just wanna know about ginkage driver only..:-P

Guest chokia
Then install 3rd party voice command software, because that kind program not included in the rom.

Apps like microsoft voice command or cyberon voice command will not able to transfer voice command from bluetooth headset's mic to the phone if bluetooth voice routing in the ROM is not fixed or crippled.

Guest Rapid81
Apps like microsoft voice command or cyberon voice command will not able to transfer voice command from bluetooth headset's mic to the phone if bluetooth voice routing in the ROM is not fixed or crippled.

Then you need to try to fix it, because I don't know what're you talking about. Voice routing??? If you can fix this, then let us know and we'll put it into the ROM.

Guest Man12529

funny my facebook tab is not working.. keep on saying "There was a connection error while attempting to login." tweeter can connect without problem... hmmm any idea?

Guest Du5aN
funny my facebook tab is not working.. keep on saying "There was a connection error while attempting to login." tweeter can connect without problem... hmmm any idea?

Most funny is that almost nobody read previous posts. Read, read and read again... :P

P.S. You can find solution on post #3

Edited by Du5aN

Guest ican

Hi Everybody,Ä° installed rom faster but , i dont like some parts about photo tab when u press it before we can use htc album software you can zoom or rotate but now not

1-how we can install seperate?

2-Where is new open gl dll,Because when we install seperate manila how we can install them?or inside him?

3-how we can intall back original taskbar?

Thanks A Lot

Your Respect,

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Guys (Noobody & Rapid)

I cannot believe you came out with a new update!

you both are remarkable to say the least...

The rom is absolutely wonderfull... Immagine that i was in the process of purchasing an HTC HD2 because of the sence interface and its speed, even though I did not like the camera or the screen compared to the amoled of the omnia 2... (we also have the on device storage 8gb)

Now I am 100% dedicated to my Omnia i8000!

Well done you guys, well done!!!

You surely are the best in my eyes at least!

Warmest regards

Basil

Guest Rapid81
Hi Everybody,Ä° installed rom faster but , i dont like some parts about photo tab when u press it before we can use htc album software you can zoom or rotate but now not

1-how we can install seperate?

2-Where is new open gl dll,Because when we install seperate manila how we can install them?or inside him?

3-how we can intall back original taskbar?

Thanks A Lot

Your Respect,

1. Find one if you not like this, but this is works 100%, the other mirrors the menu and shows the pictures in landscape mode.

2. In their thread, but I need to say what Du5aN said:

Read! Maybe the first post? Why am I update the first 3 posts, when nobody reads it?!?!

3. Find one.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest avantgarde280
1. Find one if you not like this, but this is works 100%, the other mirrors the menu and shows the pictures in landscape mode.

2. In their thread, but I need to say what Du5aN said:

Read! Maybe the first post? Why am I update the first 3 posts, when nobody reads it?!?!

3. Find one.

Rapid..sory to ask again..

what differences using old ginkage library with a new one?did u feel the different?

do you recommend me to flash v4.12?

btw now im using 4.11 with contact fix...

Guest Rapid81
Rapid..sory to ask again..

what differences using old ginkage library with a new one?did u feel the different?

do you recommend me to flash v4.12?

btw now im using 4.11 with contact fix...

The newest Ginkage wrapper may prevents the white squares appearances, if you have any.