nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest avantgarde280
then i need to play with sktools...

what csc are u using avangarde?i`m with xsoja2

Aku guna ni :

post-599405-1275016667_thumb.jpg

care to tell the extact things u change for the dialer? i tried messing with the 4 gradient listview color it don't seem to help.. thnaks!

1st i change :

Left and right gradient listview background to 0,0,0

then reboot

after that change again to 255,255,255

and change the other 2 to 0,0,0

then reboot..

lastly change to

post-599405-1275017207_thumb.jpg

then reboot..

Guest dgmorland

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem? With the included HTC Task Manager on this ROM, it never shows the Samsung Photo Album or FM Radio in the list of running apps. The Samsung TouchPlayer app does show in the list. I can see there are some registry entries for NoIconProcess and ExclusiveList under the HTC Manager registry section. I think it might be related to values here.

Guest T.Anh

Can anybody show me how to change 3G setting for my carrier? This rom always connect to Orange 3G so I can not connect to Internet using 3G or wifi.

Guest avantgarde280
Can anybody show me how to change 3G setting for my carrier? This rom always connect to Orange 3G so I can not connect to Internet using 3G or wifi.

read previous post... :rolleyes:

Guest hanming

Thank you rapid for this excellent rom. However, i encountered a problem. The weather setting has already a city, "El Bayadh" by default. And, the weather information under the clock cannot change to the city that i wanted. Can any help me out? Also, how can i change to 3 row star menu?

Guest Basil Daniel

Hello Guys

I have to update all that the new HTC message cab and instructions provided on page 49 & 51 (post 961 & 1008) is absolutely great and it works fine!

It has solved the mms issue completely. Sms messanging is also better now! Please read from page 49 & 51 (post 961 & 1008) in order to get instructions on how to install.

nOObody's & Rapids rom is now officialy the best out there!

Well done to all of you out there!

Ps Rapid, if you can istall this in one of your future roms I guess it will make your work complete! Maybe you can add a link on your 3rd post too...

With the greatest of respect

Basil Daniel

Guest Man12529
Aku guna ni :

1st i change :

then reboot

then reboot..

lastly change to

then reboot..

Thanks! i works! (i didn;t restart b4 that..lol).. but i nv change back to the last setting.. if everything is 0,0,0 the list will remain black.. like orginal black theme

Guest manost
Yup..default in chinese...if u want button like me..

HTCDefaultsentbutton.rar

Download this and extract 4 file inside to /windows directory...then reboot..make sure messaging application completely close before extracting to /windows directory. :rolleyes:

I did what you wrote in posts #961 & #1008 and i can send/receive both mms and sms.

But i have a minor problem with the Send button during message writing. It doesn't appear although it's there (look attached picture). I copied the 4 .png files into /windows directory and rebooted after that.

Any suggestion?

post-592213-1275036806_thumb.jpg

Guest Faisal Rz
Hello Guys

I have to update all that the new HTC message cab and instructions provided on page 49 & 51 (post 961 & 1008) is absolutely great and it works fine!

It has solved the mms issue completely. Sms messanging is also better now! Please read from page 49 & 51 (post 961 & 1008) in order to get instructions on how to install.

nOObody's & Rapids rom is now officialy the best out there!

Well done to all of you out there!

Ps Rapid, if you can istall this in one of your future roms I guess it will make your work complete! Maybe you can add a link on your 3rd post too...

With the greatest of respect

Basil Daniel

,,,,,, this really big news this will be the perfect rom

I have read it many times, but I am still the new kid .... Is there someone who can make a way to process and move step.

This will be very useful.

thank you

Guest avantgarde280
I did what you wrote in posts #961 & #1008 and i can send/receive both mms and sms.

But i have a minor problem with the Send button during message writing. It doesn't appear although it's there (look attached picture). I copied the 4 .png files into /windows directory and rebooted after that.

Any suggestion?

Someone has already post about it..try this :

Thanks for the english Send icon. I copied all 4 images in your file to \Windows and rebooted but found that the Send button is not showing at all (not even the chinese one). I fixed the problem by deleting the btn_HTCMSG-TD-SEND.PNG file from \Windows leaving the original one that was in ROM there. Now it is working fine :rolleyes:

Guest avantgarde280
Thanks! i works! (i didn;t restart b4 that..lol).. but i nv change back to the last setting.. if everything is 0,0,0 the list will remain black.. like orginal black theme

nice to hear that.. :rolleyes:

Guest manost
Someone has already post about it..try this :

Sorry for not reading it :(

It worked, thanks again.

Edited by manost

Guest Ordinary
nice to hear that.. :(

after using the messaging fix , not possible to use other sms app like sms chat ?

any fix for that ?

anyway rapid , the mms problem came from YOUR sense itself . neither of your rom and seperated sense cab is working .

please check , thanks

Guest Basil Daniel
after using the messaging fix , not possible to use other sms app like sms chat ?

any fix for that ?

anyway rapid , the mms problem came from YOUR sense itself . neither of your rom and seperated sense cab is working .

please check , thanks

Please read the posts!

And do exactly as mentioned in them...

Regards

Basil

Guest Aurangzeb
Aku guna ni :

1st i change :

then reboot

then reboot..

lastly change to

then reboot..

cant laa...try again

Guest Ordinary
Please read the posts!

Regards

Basil

lol ? like i dont read ?

im asking the other sms app , not the HTC messaging client duh

Guest redzone321

So i found one issue with using the messaging cab. if you install ezkeyboard it will break sms and completely mess up the buttons some how ( i was not able to lock device)

Guest skoda60

any fix for that ?

please check , thanks

I agree with you!

sorry how do I recognize the sim on the phone with this rom?!

sorry my english but I used google translator;)

Rapid ROMs will be the same, I tried the lite version, TF version, JD6 sense v4.12, JE2 and JD6 sense 4.2 with the same result as you. But you know how to setup the Telco setting and you will be enjoy his best sense 2.5.

Please read the posts!

Regards

Basil

If you done a restore connections, what will happen to your sms and mms setting? Mine was gone and need to setup again.

I agree that Rapid sense 2.5 was the best at the moment. I installed sense 4.12 into my lite JE2 ROM without sms and mms problems. I enjoy his sense. Smooth and stable.

Guest paramore
what ROM is better (speed in sense) this rom nooobody and rapid or enrico ROM 6.5.5 with sense?

please somebody answer my question :s

Guest hanming

Can someone help me out to change the start menu back to 3 row start menu?

Edit: never mind.... i think i found it :(

Edited by hanming