nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest mokkimhong
I have the same issue. but only if I use the create new sms button. if I go from people tab it works fine.

finally someone has the same problem as me~~~ :)

did you tried to refresh ROM?

by the way, i am trying to get latest ROM(eboot, CSC, etc) refreshed. anywhere i can find it(secany stopped updating long time ago :) )?

one more problem. i can only display Max 25 messages in my Message Tab... anyone notice this?

thanks.

Guest eXen The Cracker

hi. why dont you make 6.5.5 rom. it is useful i think. it has huge combo boxes , bottom buttons , no need to use upper bottoms to waste your time (start button or close button) and etc.

Guest Rapid81
hi...how can i set Auto Sim Config Detection to set my gprs config automaticaly...

thank you...

Maybe if you read, you'll know.

Guest Aurangzeb

by the way, i am trying to get latest ROM(eboot, CSC, etc) refreshed. anywhere i can find it(secany stopped updating long time ago :) )?

one more problem. i can only display Max 25 messages in my Message Tab... anyone notice this?

thanks.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...gapore-jc4-rom/

Guest Aurangzeb

thanks.

about the message no idea

Guest Aurangzeb
Couls someone please give the link for v4.11?

many thanks

just go to the 1st page n click at the download section,from there u can choose wich version u want

Guest kartalgurhan
just go to the 1st page n click at the download section,from there u can choose wich version u want

Aghhh! ;) many thanks!

Guest dgmorland
Hi, maybe u can help me, im trying to turn off the lockscreen dim because i would like it brighter... Do you know where in the registry can i moddify this?

thx

Which lockscreen are you using? I am guessing it is the standard winmo lockscreen. Unfortunately there is no solution to this. Only after you unlock with the slider will the brightness return. A workaround to this is to enable a password on the winmo lockscreen. If you enable this the screen will be full brightness when you press the hardware lock button. The other alternative is to use S2U2 as a lockscreen.

Guest titocava

Hello everybody. sorry about my english, i`m from Argentina.

I have a problem with this rom. When i load a lot of pictures (wallpapers, about 3000 photos at the same time) the program fail. When it goes for the photo number 400 the program is crashes.

Any help???

Guest redzone321

Rapid. Maybe you could work with Shadow to give us a 2016 version with your style in WM 6.5.

would be great to get some collaboration with all you sense cooking monsters

Guest Aurangzeb
Rapid. Maybe you could work with Shadow to give us a 2016 version with your style in WM 6.5.

would be great to get some collaboration with all you sense cooking monsters

perhaps an update...maybe

Guest LordFirkraag

Hello Rapid!

Very good work on this ROM!

However, my clock seems to delay after some hours. Anyone with the same problem or perhaps it's some config of my phone/rom??

Thanks!

Edited by LordFirkraag

Guest titocava

I have a problem with this rom. When i load a lot of pictures (wallpapers, about 3000 photos at the same time) the program fail. When it goes for the photo number 400 the program is crashes.

Any help???

Some help with this problem

Guest Rapid81

Any help???

This is the picture viewer's problem. It happened me with official ROm too.

Rapid,

Working on any new Releases ATM?

We're working on a final fix for the MMS problem, but not have much free time.

Guest latinoguy

Nice rom and very nice looking boot screen, I have a problem with opera web browser it is in german, how can i fix it, or how can I change to sky fire in the internet tab, thanks and great rom.

Guest Rapid81
Nice rom and very nice looking boot screen, I have a problem with opera web browser it is in german, how can i fix it, or how can I change to sky fire in the internet tab, thanks and great rom.

The Opera uses the ROM's language. If the regional settings are german, then the Opera is german too. The Internet tab is starts the default browser. Set the SkyFire (this is a browser?) as default.