nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Basil Daniel
This is the picture viewer's problem. It happened me with official ROM too.

We're working on a final fix for the MMS problem, but not have much free time.

Hello Rapid & Noobody

Thank you for the steady flow of updates, tweaks, constructive input and finally the great result of the work produced by both of you! (And others)

Your sense Rom is by far the fastest & most stable. I believe that by cooking the message solution into your ROM, you will have the best and most stable sense ROM out there. (It is already the best but it will become even better)

In order for someone to see the difference between your ROM and others out there, all that is needed is a try-out.... A guaranteed hook on will be the result.

My greatest appreciation goes out to you guys!

Warmest wishes

Basil Daniel

Guest avantgarde280
Hello Rapid & Noobody

Thank you for the steady flow of updates, tweaks, constructive input and finally the great result of the work produced by both of you! (And others)

Your sense Rom is by far the fastest & most stable. I believe that by cooking the message solution into your ROM, you will have the best and most stable sense ROM out there. (It is already the best but it will become even better)

In order for someone to see the difference between your ROM and others out there, all that is needed is a try-out.... A guaranteed hook on will be the result.

Warmest wishes

Basil Daniel

+1 ;)

Guest Rapid81
Hello Rapid & Noobody

Warmest wishes

Basil Daniel

I'm willing to fix the MMS issue, and if I need to implement the messaging client, then so be it. I will provide an updated ROM as soon as I have enough free time.

Guest koaga

oh.. tsk but i think the 2016 update is far faster than any other sense version out there... (that is for the omnia if im right)

Edited by koaga

Guest Rapid81
oh.. tsk but i think the 2016 update is far faster than any other sense version out there... (that is for the omnia if im right)

The Sense is for HTC devices. And put together a new Sense is not so easy task. Anyway, where can I found a cab or packages from it?

Guest Rapid81

Thanx! I will check it out, but the RSS thing is bothering me. ;) Anyone know the reg entry to remove that? And this is a full installer with all the stuffs in it. I need the OEM packages of the separated tabs to renew the Sense, because I don't want to create a whole new one.

Guest speedfrog

what is it that that bothering you with the RSS?

maybe you could get OEM packages from Shadowagnel ( v2016,even better ;) ) since he had got it from a member of XDA

from shadowangel`s thread:

Thanks to:

XDA member which I do not remember who shared Manila 2015/6 CFC

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Rapid81
what is it that that bothering you with the RSS?

maybe you could get OEM packages from Shadowagnel ( v2016,even better ;) ) since he had got it from a member of XDA

from shadowangel`s thread:

Thanks to:

XDA member which I do not remember who shared Manila 2015/6 CFC

The RSS is stayed on the page when you scroll down to the other shortcuts. :( That's bothering me. And misaligns the home tab.

Guest speedfrog
The RSS is stayed on the page when you scroll down to the other shortcuts. :( That's bothering me. And misaligns the home tab.

ok, i saw that shadowangel has pmed you with 2016 :)

if you get the 2016 version to work, can you make a rom with twu2`s script (wm 6.5) and just the htc sense? ;)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest latinoguy
The Opera uses the ROM's language. If the regional settings are german, then the Opera is german too. The Internet tab is starts the default browser. Set the SkyFire (this is a browser?) as default.

Thanks, problem with opera solved, now my problem is the 3g i live in mexico and it seems that looks for a internet conetection with telenor, what can i do to change this, thanks, problem solved, thanks, i was really thinking in moving from rom, but with this problem solved, i will stay with this great one rom, until you take anotherone, thanks a lot.

Edited by latinoguy

Guest jmsmartins
The RSS is stayed on the page when you scroll down to the other shortcuts. ;) That's bothering me. And misaligns the home tab.

i read in shadowangel post that if u use cookie home tab, RSS will disappear. maybe he has a clue for that

cheers

Guest leungda

I tried and it seems everything work. If someone interested to get HTC Sense 2.5 on your Samsung i8000, you can download it and install it.

Something I installed to make the ROM more complete and LOOK GOOD.

(1) latest OpenGL driver ---- REALLY FAST on GAMES like iPhone.

(2) Dinik theme and Dinik icons and stuffs

(3) Office 2010

(4) Samsung Windows Mobile SDK 2 runtime

(5) Bee Tool OrientationDetection

Problem found.

(1) I cannot use CHT 1.8.5 to modify the home screen. Someone can get it done after install GTX theme. I personally don't like GTX theme. Is it possible to export hometab setting from my HTC Touch HD and import it to my Samsung?

(2) SLOW on HTC Sence UI

(3) After install the Dinik icons, the Bluetooth icon didn't change (same problem with orginal ICONs)

(4) Do anyone know where can I download HTC Connection Setup v3.x and install it on my Samsung?

I hope someone in here can make something like ENERGY rom. I am using ENERGY rom on my HTC Touch HD. I LOVE ENERGY ROM

I don't like HTC Touch HD. It is because it is very slow on EVERYTHING but fast on HTC Sense UI.

Edited by leungda