nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest amb123

Hi Rapid and guys,

I am new to the thread. I have been playing with i900 for about 3years (great phone). It is time to move on though. Just yesterday I got I8000L that was initially locked to Bell. I am trying to use it on ATT network. The phone is unlocked (partially). I mean, it recognizes ATT 3g and there is no problem making and receiving calls. However, I can not use the internet and of course, enhanced GPS and so on. The problem is in the internet setting. The phone did not configure 3g setting automatically. It seems that Bell locked network configuration out of user's reach. Considering, that the phone is somewhat unlocked, is there any registry or else setting that I can change to enable manual or automatic (even better) network setting modification?

It is my first day with O2; so, I am still playing with the stock Bell ROM.

Thanks in advance

Guest Laziepig
Read the third post. I think the reading is not so hard. :lol:

I'm sorry I missed that post.. But I can't find 'Link to Facebook' after I sync with MS MyPhone..

EDIT: ok solved.. sync thru data services :D thanx rapid

Edited by Laziepig

Guest Exan86
Copy a tcalendar.exe and mui as calendar.exe and mui to the Windows and so the tclock.exe and mui as clock.exe and mui.

i got it.. but i cannot stop the previous alarm.. how do i go to the previous alarm?? juz wan to stop it..

Guest Rapid81
i got it.. but i cannot stop the previous alarm.. how do i go to the previous alarm?? juz wan to stop it..

If you copied the files, then go to \Windows and delete it, stop the alarm, and copy again.

Hi

Is internet sharing removed in this rom?

If yes , Where can i find the cab file?

No, the Internet Sharing is not removed, just no shortcut in the Start Menu. You can found the exact name of the .exe in this thread somewhere. I posted it some times ago.

Guest Arashdn
No, the Internet Sharing is not removed, just no shortcut in the Start Menu. You can found the exact name of the .exe in this thread somewhere. I posted it some times ago.
I can't find it .

Guest Exan86
If you copied the files, then go to \Windows and delete it, stop the alarm, and copy again.

Problem is, i cannot delete it via total commander, its said "cannot delete 1 file".

any suggest? thnx for ur concern..

Guest Rapid81
Rapid81 is there any new rom coming from your kitchen soon?

I'm kinda busy lately. I just uploaded the WaPaC 1.4 and started to work on a non-PDA project. I'm translating the Transformers: War for Cybertron to hungarian language. When I have a little free time, I'll start to put together a Sense 2016 ROM.

Problem is, i cannot delete it via total commander, its said "cannot delete 1 file".

any suggest? thnx for ur concern..

Yeah, it says that, but the TC already deleted the files you're copied there. The original ROM file stayed.

Guest Exan86
Yeah, it says that, but the TC already deleted the files you're copied there. The original ROM file stayed.

Thnx.. thnk you very very much, coz even u'r in busy, still helping ppl..

but when i set the alarm in the samsung clock, it shows "alarm off"..

is there anything i can do with it??

Guest Rapid81
Thnx.. thnk you very very much, coz even u'r in busy, still helping ppl..

but when i set the alarm in the samsung clock, it shows "alarm off"..

is there anything i can do with it??

No, you can't. The alarm is set, but the TF only shows the alarm set with the WM's setting. But, if you use for example G-Alarm, the TF will shows the alarm (the G-Alarm set a "dummy" alarm in the default windows settings).

Guest Exan86
No, you can't. The alarm is set, but the TF only shows the alarm set with the WM's setting. But, if you use for example G-Alarm, the TF will shows the alarm (the G-Alarm set a "dummy" alarm in the default windows settings).

its ok.. thnx for ur help..

Guest castilla

Hi,

I have downloaded and tried your rom. It's a impressive job ! . It seems the ram can decrease under the threshold of 30 Mo and reaches 15 or 10 Mo free without waking up the windows task killer. Could you explain me how did you do.

Regards.

Roger

Guest theoriginalmoody

In download section of this ROM (when you click big DOWNLOAD button), I saw the TouchFLO 3D ROM, so:

I'm deciding between installing the TouchFLO 3D ROM or Sense 2.5 ROM to my Omnia Pro B7610, which one is in your opinion faster on this device, and which one works better in landscape? I want to use hardware keyboard as well as now, so I don't want to do anything stupid.

Thanks for any constructive replies :)

Edited by theoriginalmoody

Guest jmsmartins
In download section of this ROM (when you click big DOWNLOAD button), I saw the TouchFLO 3D ROM, so:

I'm deciding between installing the TouchFLO 3D ROM or Sense 2.5 ROM to my Omnia Pro B7610, which one is in your opinion faster on this device, and which one works better in landscape? I want to use hardware keyboard as well as now, so I don't want to do anything stupid.

Thanks for any constructive replies :)

the only constructive reply u get is: DO NOT FLASH OMNIA II ROMS IN OMNIA PRO.

cheers :D

Guest alpfrm

After flashing this rom when I changed the simcard it does not make the auto configuration for network settings. How can we do taht? Thanks

Guest theoriginalmoody
the only constructive reply u get is: DO NOT FLASH OMNIA II ROMS IN OMNIA PRO.

cheers :)

yes, I know..but I saw a video of working Daskalos' Sense ROM on 7610, and in

this topic I couldn't find the 7610 ROM

Edited by theoriginalmoody

Guest nyleon26

Hi there, i've got a problem with the MMS, i've installed the fix from page 49/51 but whenever i try to attach a picture to the msg it ends up freezing the application. is there anything that can be done about this?

Guest Pituky

Hello is there any way to add predictive text in spanish for SMS to this ROM, I would really like to install it, it really looks great. ?

txs !!!

Guest jmsmartins
HOW auto configuration for network settings (simcard settings)??????? pleaseee :D

vietnam vn mobifone

flash the rom with the correct CSC for you :)