nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Du5aN

Hi Rapid!

Would you be so kind and please post (or send me to pm) default GPS settings on your ROM.

I changed some GPS settings and now my phone can not detect the GPS position. Of course I do not remember the default setting. Thx a lot! :(

Edited by Du5aN

Guest ra6o74
Hi Rapid!

Would you be so kind and please post (or send me to pm) default GPS settings on your ROM.

I changed some GPS settings and now my phone can not detect the GPS position. Of course I do not remember the default setting. Thx a lot! :(

Here mine on Rapid JF5 ROM

GPS program port: COM7

GPS hardware port: COM9

Baund rate: 9600

Soft reset!

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid!

You need to set the port in the gps program (iGO, Navitel, etc) to the correct one. BTW, the default setting in my ROMs is COM4/9600.

Guest dpspcdrgn

Lol, this is kind of Ironic considering I too was wondering how to enable the Auto rotate on the sense.

Well, somehow it enabled itself and MAN is it ever ANNOYING!! LOL

Please help me once again disable the auto rotate!!!!!

--nvm, a soft reset fixed the problem. I am however curious as to why it happened in the first place. hrrrmmmmm.....

Edited by dpspcdrgn

Guest Du5aN
You need to set the port in the gps program (iGO, Navitel, etc) to the correct one. BTW, the default setting in my ROMs is COM4/9600.

I solved the problem. Thx a lot! :(

Guest Rothariger

is there a way of activating the threaded sms in the WM default client???

i have tryed a couple of cabs downloaded from modaco and neither work...

Guest chokia
Lol, this is kind of Ironic considering I too was wondering how to enable the Auto rotate on the sense.

Well, somehow it enabled itself and MAN is it ever ANNOYING!! LOL

Please help me once again disable the auto rotate!!!!!

--nvm, a soft reset fixed the problem. I am however curious as to why it happened in the first place. hrrrmmmmm.....

Autorotate kinda crazy. When you place the phone horizontally it suppose to autorotate to landscape and stay but no it sometimes autorotate to potrait.

Try driving and navigate with the screen like this:-

post-423790-1280124280_thumb.png

Guest ra6o74

Hi, Rapid! I have a question to you: What may be the reason that your last ROM did't recognize my hands-free? Before that I was using Newforce's ROM and it worked perfect. I like the way my phone looks a like with your Sense ROM, so I don't want to flash back to see the settings, BUT if you can't help me that is going to be the only way to solve my problem. Thanks in a advance!!!!!

Guest Dwarlor

Just wanted to say thanks for a great rom. Not the fastest available, but works great with Tomtom and the internal GPS. I don't know why, but your JF5 rom works where other JF5 roms fail to get any reception at all...

So thanks for that!

Guest Rapid81
Hi, Rapid! I have a question to you: What may be the reason that your last ROM did't recognize my hands-free? Before that I was using Newforce's ROM and it worked perfect. I like the way my phone looks a like with your Sense ROM, so I don't want to flash back to see the settings, BUT if you can't help me that is going to be the only way to solve my problem. Thanks in a advance!!!!!

I only used handsfree once and it worked. I did not changed anything just the base ROM. Every settings and anything is the same as in JD6.

Guest SrMoure

This rom is fastest than the official JD3 I was using and looks much better. I still couldn't get sat lock with TomTom, but the problem is related to gps no to this rom in particular.

Guest Elyad
Autorotate kinda crazy. When you place the phone horizontally it suppose to autorotate to landscape and stay but no it sometimes autorotate to potrait.

Try driving and navigate with the screen like this:-

post-423790-1280124280_thumb.png

Which navigation program is this???

Guest chokia
Which navigation program is this???

Garmin Mobile XT

Rapid81,

I hope you have some time to cook JG4 (6.5) + Sense 2017 and release it this weekend :(

Edited by chokia

Guest dpspcdrgn
Garmin Mobile XT

Rapid81,

I hope you have some time to cook JG4 (6.5) + Sense 2017 and release it this weekend :(

now that would be a treat!

Guest Jay Mhad

Hi Rapid81 and everyone!

I know this is a very noob question, but what does JD, JE, JF stand for? and how would i know which one should I use?

If will really appreciate it if someone could reply to me step by step instructions on how to install this sense 2.5 on my B7610. thanks a lot in advance! :(

Guest Lancez
Hi Rapid81 and everyone!

I know this is a very noob question, but what does JD, JE, JF stand for? and how would i know which one should I use?

If will really appreciate it if someone could reply to me step by step instructions on how to install this sense 2.5 on my B7610. thanks a lot in advance! :(

u should go to here

Guest SrMoure
cannot recivied MMS, anyone can help me?

Is there any way to read or delete an MMS ??? I have a notification in the taskbar, but I cannot remove it .

Guest Rapid81
Is there any way to read or delete an MMS ??? I have a notification in the taskbar, but I cannot remove it .

You need the HTC Mesaging Client.