nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest taklukjagat
What's the difference between your JH1 rom and AIJH1?

edit: I have flashed it too. but the pic is as Ra60 posted.. :P

The difference was backlight tweak by sgoo added in. The rest i think were the same.

Guest bobfrantic
Many people said, the AIJH1 is faster than NXXJH1.

It is indeed. Everything is working for the most part, I have cookies home tab 1.8.5 and editor installed, and that works, MMS working in sending and receiving which is great!!! And memory and battery levels are the best I have seen in any Sense rom.

There is one thing I have happening and it is with the Touch Player, crashing when I close it. Either by the X in upper task bar or through the menu/exit way. Not a major issue, but thought it might be something you can check as to why and if so find a fix for it. For now I have turned off error reporting and don't get that screen saying the program had errors.

Congrats to you master chef for cooking what I think is the best sense rom around!!!! I have tried just about every other one out there and the AIJH1 rom is GREAT!!!!!! :P

Edited by bobfrantic

i have a problem with the Facebook apps. it failed to launch it. see attached file

also I have problems opening Facebook from

1) the shortcut in Home tab screen

2) "My Contact Card" from "People: | "All People" Home tab

3) the "Settings" | "Data Services" | "Social networks" | "Facebook". I had slide to turn it on followed by keying in my info

Error msg is: Login Error. There was a connection error while attempting to login. My internet connection is ok because I am able to surf Net

Pls help...

Also, whem typing in my password, the background is black in color. I had changed to another theme, no longer using the black theme but still the same. can someone teach me how to resolve it? I know the answers are in one of the pages in this thread, but because there are 78pages so... I hope pple can help me.

post-741923-1288190503_thumb.png

Guest n4m3less
i have a problem with the Facebook apps. it failed to launch it. see attached file

3) the "Settings" | "Data Services" | "Social networks" | "Facebook". I had slide to turn it on followed by keying in my info

Error msg is: Login Error. There was a connection error while attempting to login. My internet connection is ok because I am able to surf Net

Pls help...

Also, whem typing in my password, the background is black in color. I had changed to another theme, no longer using the black theme but still the same. can someone teach me how to resolve it? I know the answers are in one of the pages in this thread, but because there are 78pages so... I hope pple can help me.

i have the same problem

i have the same problem

I think it is due to OpenGL Driver. But it can't be improved for now. Rapid already has put in the latest version, plus some mods!

Guest paramore

hey i have some question for the AIJH1 ROM:

1-the rom haves this htc keyboard?? :P i love it

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65185

2-this rom haves the HTC album??

please someone answer my question :D

hey i have some question for the AIJH1 ROM:

1-the rom haves this htc keyboard?? :P i love it

2-this rom haves the HTC album??

please someone answer my question :D

1. NO, this rom doesn't have htc keyboard

2. YES, this rom has htc album

Edited by ra6o74

Guest Rapid81

Pls help...

I don't have any social network account, so the solution is not came by me. It worked for many people.

When you typing the password, the background is black, because the font is white. If the background is white, the font is white too, that's why the background is black. :P

Guest bobfrantic

I am looking for the "Phone" shortcut as I like to have access to the dialer to call random numbers. Would like to put it in the quicklinks.

Also, would like to remap the Action function in the lower left hand corner to it. Not sure what to look for to make a shortcut to it though so if anyone can tell me what to look for I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance...

Solved all by myself LOL....

cprog.exe

post-746506-1288256525_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobfrantic

I don't have any social network account, so the solution is not came by me. It worked for many people.

When you typing the password, the background is black, because the font is white. If the background is white, the font is white too, that's why the background is black. :)

Hi Rapid,

thanks for the reply. i had searched through this post and found some solutions but it wouldn't work e.g change the color code using SKtools or edit the registry. it's ok, i think i will live with it. :)

i have solved all 3 problems by using "MS my phone". (answer from one of your replies). btw, did u try to launch the Facebook apps as I mentioned? I think it is corrupted. Also not a big problem as I reinstalled the apps.

cheers!

Guest despe42

Hi Rapid,

I am using your ROm v4.12 since 4/5 months. I want to thanks for your works in i8000.

I will try your v4.2 because i had some trouble with the landscape mode:

- lockscreen

- sense : shrink the vertical resolution

- Camera : sometime, the samsung camera soft switch in portrait orientation

- Opera: turn in 180°

Guest Rapid81
I was already in v4.2.

So, I have issues on the JE2 v4.2.

How can I disable lanscape mode entirely?

what do you mean, entirely? The landscape mode is disabled in the Sense's registry settings.

Guest despe42

Hi Rapid,

I re-flashed today your rom.

It's true sense landscape mode is off but unfortunetely I found a way to unlock it :

- I went to the HTC player. Then after 10-15sec I turn my phone. And now the lanscape mode is on.

In sense, in all tab, I have only the top bar with "Start" and the bottom bar with "Library" and "Menu" in lanscape.

This issue unlock the landscape/portrait in some program.

I have the portrait/lanscape mode in "Camera Samsung Soft", In Samsung sound level, in Samsung phonebook, in lockscreen, and more

As I m using a lot the HTC player, I need to have a fix.

I have see others issues link to the landscape but I don't know how I can repeat theirs.

My flash:

CSC_I8000TIMJE1.csc

Eboot_I8000NXXJE2_HW_40.eb0

Phone_I8000XXJD1.bin

Rapid_JE2_Sense_V4.2_ENG.nb0

Edited by despe42

Guest sierrodc

Hi to all.

It's the first time I flashed my O2. The ROM is amazing but I have a problem. If I change the languange of XT9 (it works), the next time I reboot the device... well, it doesn't reboot; it shows the Omnia2 logo but the screen is black. So I need to reflash the phone.

I used the latest AIJH1 rom and JF4 CSC, nothing else. I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you. For now I'll keep the english sms t9.

hello,

I v just flashed phone with ur new ROM. Pretty fast indeed, nice RAM management. Well done!!!

And just for ur info I feel like Manila 2018 and 2019 are about 10-30% faster than ur 2011, maybe worth a try then?

Nevertheless I will stay with this one at least for a while.

Cheers and good luck

dear rapid and n00body, my CSC is ITJH1 and phone is XXJF1. if i flash your JG5 rom do I need to flash a new CSC and phone or can I leave them as it is and only flash the .nbo? thanks for helping!@

edit: plus, a silly question: what's the difference between JH1 and AIJH1?

Edited by x2h

Guest becosemsaida

Well new version so i tried it out, since i had a few problems with the previous version i hope things are better............

- nice and fast boot-up same start-up sound and image........

- sense is starting faster then the previous version, like it

- configurations done, fav. progs installed and up and running, no problems here.

- tried to change ringtone and here is where i got stuck: not possible to assign a new ringtone, not possible to copy/paste to windows rings folder, windows "root" folder, what did i do wrong??? I have my ringtones on my storage and cannot assign it directly, please help me out on this as i got a blank :) :)

- after playing around with it it did get the sensation that it's a bit batt. hungry but since i don't like to have my phone connected with my pc i think that it´s normal, will keep an eye on this for sure.

- memory available on start up with my definitions: 65mb, i will try it tomorrow with some "heavy" usage and give my feedback for others.

- didn't know if sms send notification was disabled so installed sorg's one, did notice that there was a "flip clock" so also disabled it from speedfrog's post. all in all new rom, new life for our omnia........

- Anyone knows a cab for increasing the ringtones?? I found them very low and would like to increase the overall sound.

THANK YOU..........................

Greetings from Portugal and keep up the good work......

Always had nrg roms on my devices but this one is just a bit better........... :( :( :( :lol:

Edited by becosemsaida

Always had nrg roms on my devices but this one is just a bit better........... :) :( :( :(

i agree with him but it would be better home screen like energy's latest roms! :)