nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

does anyone know any program to visually improve this rom?I mean change the icons or something like that.

PS:Rapid,your rom saved my Omnia II!! :)

You can try DINIK's Anastasia IconSet from xda

It's a beautiful iconset i used to use on my O2 B)

Guest banistersmind

I've recently discovered that I can't seem to make video calls on my i8000. I get the video call failure message each time.

I'm running a custom ROM by Rapid. Stats are as follows

PDA: RAPIDNXXJF5

CSC: I8000XEUJE1

PHONE: I8000XXIK3

Need advice and/or a work around to solve this problem. Would appreciate any help.

Many Thanks in advance.

Guest buyslake

Calendar TEXT viewing problem

I am Not able to see text

I installed the Noobody and Rapid rom with Sense

When I click on Calendar then new appointment.

The fields to enter text are black and the text is black so I can not see anything.

Is everyone having this problem? I assume nobody else can see the text either of they are using this ROM.

Is there a solution for this? I tried other themes included other then the black theme and I still only see black.

Please Advise.

Edited by buyslake

Calendar TEXT viewing problem

I am Not able to see text

I installed the Noobody and Rapid rom with Sense

When I click on Calendar then new appointment.

The fields to enter text are black and the text is black so I can not see anything.

Is everyone having this problem? I assume nobody else can see the text either of they are using this ROM.

Is there a solution for this? I tried other themes included other then the black theme and I still only see black.

Please Advise.

did u change the theme to others? if so, must change back to use the black theme. hope it helps

Guest buyslake
did u change the theme to others? if so, must change back to use the black theme. hope it helps

As I stated. I have this problem with all the themes I have tried.

The fields to enter text are all black so you can not see the text.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Mine model is GT-I8000L

It is from Bell Canada

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rapid, your sense is really awesome, downloading JJ1 now

I was wondering..

Where can I find samsung's i8000 firmware changelogs? (..JE2 -> JF5 -> JG5 -> JH1 -> JJ1..)

I jumped from JE1 to JG5 and noticed some good improvements on the samsung settings functions, smoother scrolling agenda and stuff like that..

Is good to know they are still updating the firmware but is there any place showing what is being changed/fixed?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Leeds

Guest Rapid81
Thanks Rapid, your sense is really awesome, downloading JJ1 now

I was wondering..

Where can I find samsung's i8000 firmware changelogs? (..JE2 -> JF5 -> JG5 -> JH1 -> JJ1..)

I jumped from JE1 to JG5 and noticed some good improvements on the samsung settings functions, smoother scrolling agenda and stuff like that..

Is good to know they are still updating the firmware but is there any place showing what is being changed/fixed?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know about any page like that. Sorry. The only way if you dump the ROMs and compare the files. That's the only possibility what I know.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

been using Rapid's JH2 lite the past few months and love it, just hoping for something even better but am dumb founded:

Can somebody please help me out in regards to flashing the right CSC? I know it's not required, however, I want to flash Rapid's/n00body's JJ1 2.5 sense rom, and it suggests to flash with an appropriate CSC or problems may occur.

I have done lots of Googling, and forum reading before posting here to try and get help. I have an i8000 from Bell, that is unlocked for my Telus plan, in Canada.

What CSC should I use? I know the CSC code for Bell Canada is BMC, but Im guessing I shouldn't even be using that since I'm on Telus now... and even if it was I can't even find a BMC CMC anywhere.

Happy Holidays!!, :)

and thanks to Rapid and n00body in advance for all your hard work making our phones way, way better. When I get my CC in the mail and hopefully some x-mas money I will buy you a pint.

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest Bankaiii
been using Rapid's JH2 lite the past few months and love it, just hoping for something even better but am dumb founded:

Can somebody please help me out in regards to flashing the right CSC? I know it's not required, however, I want to flash Rapid's/n00body's JJ1 2.5 sense rom, and it suggests to flash with an appropriate CSC or problems may occur.

I have done lots of Googling, and forum reading before posting here to try and get help. I have an i8000 from Bell, that is unlocked for my Telus plan, in Canada.

What CSC should I use? I know the CSC code for Bell Canada is BMC, but Im guessing I shouldn't even be using that since I'm on Telus now... and even if it was I can't even find a BMC CMC anywhere.

Happy Holidays!!, :)

and thanks to Rapid and n00body in advance for all your hard work making our phones way, way better. When I get my CC in the mail and hopefully some x-mas money I will buy you a pint.

Hi GUCCI,

CSC_I8000NXXJI1 - MULTI LANGUAGES

CODE BMC -> CANADA - BELL

Edited by Bankaiii

I flashed JJ1 Sense yesterday, its stable and fast but its ram is only 54mb after boot so I installed Arto startmanu remover and Quick manu.Now the ram is 65-75 mb though I installed many apps.Thank Rapid

Guest honming

hi rapid,

i flashed JJ1 sense and found that there is "power leakage" when i turn to air mode.

Despite this, i love it very much, thx a lot. :)

Edited by honming

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Hi everyone!

I used to use Rapid's JH2 lite rom, but yesterday switched to the JJ1 sense 2.5. :) Only bug so far is the over-condensed text when the keyboard pops up in SMS, Facebook and various other programs.

I really liked the threaded sms in Rapid's JH2 rom. It was different than the stock bubble threaded sms. It looked more like a standard MSN chat. Do you know where I could get a cab to install that for JJ1 sense 2.5? Please and Thank you very much.

Remember everyone, try to spend more time with family and friends than with your phone these holidays :)

Big thanks again Rapid, n00body for your time and effort. Also thanks to the members on the forum sharing their advice.

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA