[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, probably the priority right now. But some work, that is armv6 related has been done, like fixing the green line issue in some videos and making the V-Sync part of project butter work.

Guest Jaffacakelover

What partition size does this ROM need? The CM9 version wanted 220MB (180MB without Google apps), is this the same?

I'm guessing so, as i've installed the 200MB partition from this thread, and this ROM works but the Google apps are missing... and I can't do much without the Play Store installed!

EDIT: Found 220MB partitioner here, still no sign of the Google apps after installing both zips. Is there an app that says what TPT setting you're currently on, to make sure it's actually worked?

Also getting the same problem with the browser crashing as soon as it opens, so can't find how to disable Javascript in those couple of seconds it's active.

Edited by Jaffacakelover

Been running this ROM for a few days - a couple of reboots, but generally quite stable.

Have the gmail crash on viewing emails - using K9 for now, and the browser crash - using Firefox.

Just wanted to say thanks to Dazzozo for all the work on this and other ROMs :)

Guest OuahOuah
This phone will never get a rom with front camera working?

Only ROM based on stock can have all working.

Like FNC or Androlum.

Edited by OuahOuah

Guest OuahOuah

Can we have a small changelog please ? :)

By the way, is it up already ?

Just flashed from FNC to your 15th of january, and no update after the flash :P

Maybe I'm to impatient ;)

Edited by OuahOuah

Guest Josef Prusa

New builds today. Time to test ota :P

Hi, thanks Dazz,

any idea when could the update show up in our phones? No OTA update detected so far...

Cheers

Guest Dazzozo

Not released anything yet, trying to see if I can fix the web crashes. If not, there's not much point doing an update since tilal has been busy so zte_msm7x27-common has received no changes.