[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest Cheejy

Just received my OSD today and tried to root it using the option 7 method. Adb-insecure is pushed to the phone but when opening the app I’m told that superuser access is needed. Tried option 7 anyway which just hangs at the running...

hrj6mw.jpg

The mobile came with ics so I thought I could try the downgrade via option 32 but I get this error.

hrj6mw.jpg

Any ideas?

Guest Cheejy

yes, I clicked on restore.

I think the problem lies with not being able to check the tick boxes in adb-insecure, dont know how to get around that.

Guest Ashbeard

When you are first rooting you don't need adb-insecure. The AIO tool just has that step in by default. All you need is usb debugging enabled. I wonder if your San Diego came with the latest patch which disables the root exploit. If that's the case you can downgrade by putting the xolo udpdate on the internal storage and using the update from usb option in the advanced settings. This will remove the orange branding of course, but it also means less junk.

Guest BlueMoonRising

For anyone just downloading the AIO tool I've updated the SanDiego.bat, setup32.bat and setup64.bat files which should hopefully sort any problems. just install the tool as normal and then download these and replace the existing ones. I've sent Ricky a pm to ask him to have a look and update the tool if they are OK.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upf7q23nj44rf8b/SanDiego.bat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mn22et831fs7cbc/setup32.bat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wlmhex1xi6b1jru/setup64.bat

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Omkara Murthy

Dude... something went totally wrong....My mobile is Up-to-date now after seeing instructions i tried to install Update.zip of 299 mb and now it messed up ... I only see XOLO logo now after that it just changing the screen colors or stays in white color screen... It looks like Software itself corrupted... Can anyone help asap ????

Guest BlueMoonRising

Dude... something went totally wrong....My mobile is Up-to-date now after seeing instructions i tried to install Update.zip of 299 mb and now it messed up ... I only see XOLO logo now after that it just changing the screen colors or stays in white color screen... It looks like Software itself corrupted... Can anyone help asap ????

It's not corrupted, you just didn't bother reading anything before trying to install an earlier version of ICS. Try http://www.modaco.com/topic/362574-solved-problem-of-screen-flashing-different-colors-after-flashing-updatezip-after-installing-37mb-or-12mb-update-on-xolo-ics-rom/#entry2124098

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kalsi20

Hi, abit of a noob question and i apologize in advance if this has been asked before. I basically used the AIO tool and backed up my data. I then decided to deodex my phone and bricked my phone in the process. During the process of unbricking i tried restoring factory data, this wiped all my data and did not help in the unbricking. After a long day i unbricked my phone, succesfully deodexd and changed the theme.

So....Isit possible for me to restore the data i previously backed up, if so how? ... ive tried using the tool (press 37....OK....but as soon as i right my saved backup file name as it asks me to...the writing simply disappears on the tool and im back to "Please make your decsion: ". I appreciate any help on this, its not extremely important to me, but i did have pictures etc i dont mind getting back. Once again, sorry ifits been asked before.

EDIT: FOUND EVERYTHING. IT WAS ALL ON MY PHONE ALL ALONG LOL. APOLOGIES.

Edited by kalsi20

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Roger Barnett

I've successfully used Ricky's tool to root, enable SD card. But I tried to use the option install the flibblesan stock pack and all that happens is after the phone reboots it gets stuck on the xolo screen, at which point I have to enter recovery and re-install xolo using update.zip.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

The main reason for wanting to install the stock pack is to remove social gallery; advice on how to do that would also be appreciated if I can't solve the stock pack issue.

Thanks

Guest BlueMoonRising

I've successfully used Ricky's tool to root, enable SD card. But I tried to use the option install the flibblesan stock pack and all that happens is after the phone reboots it gets stuck on the xolo screen, at which point I have to enter recovery and re-install xolo using update.zip.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

The main reason for wanting to install the stock pack is to remove social gallery; advice on how to do that would also be appreciated if I can't solve the stock pack issue.

Thanks

If I remember rightly you need to install it first thing after rooting a new install. I think flibblesan updated it due to a typo at the start, the updated sandiego.bat with other typos corrected can be found here :- http://www.modaco.com/topic/362445-toolaio-tool-for-san-diego-and-xolo/page__st__1240#entry2128458

You did download the stock pack I'm presuming? There's updated setup32.bat & setup64.bat files there if not which work correctly.

Guest Roger Barnett

I think you've directed me towards the updated san diego.bat for the purposes of another post, not so long ago (rooting - I think, which now works thx).

But.. you'd be wrong to presume I had downloaded the stock pack!! (I assumed it was all part of the AIO tool folder! : $ )

Thanks for pointing that out - will I find the stock pack linked from the topic 'Stock pack'? (I'm sure I looked but couldn't find anything). Will have another look.

Thanks

EDIT: I sorted it out in the end by running setup32.bat and downloading the flibblesan stock pack from dropbox.

Edited by Roger Barnett

Guest BlueMoonRising

I think you've directed me towards the updated san diego.bat for the purposes of another post, not so long ago (rooting - I think, which now works thx).

But.. you'd be wrong to presume I had downloaded the stock pack!! (I assumed it was all part of the AIO tool folder! : $ )

Thanks for pointing that out - will I find the stock pack linked from the topic 'Stock pack'? (I'm sure I looked but couldn't find anything). Will have another look.

Thanks

EDIT: I sorted it out in the end by running setup32.bat and downloading the flibblesan stock pack from dropbox.

Cool, that's why I linked the updated bat files for downloading just in case. The original setup32. bat (and 64 bit version) had "issues". As you now know the AIO tool doesn't automatically download everything, if you don't intend to deodex for instance (I would definately give that one a miss) you don't need to download the files.

I would only download options 1, 2, 3 & 12.

• 1 month later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

thanks  a lot...its work superb.....thanks BlueMoonRising

Lol, always pleased to help but I didn't develop the AIO tool if that's what you're referring to.

It's largely down to Ricky Wyatt with help from others.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dhruvgoel

First of all i want to tell that i am a complete noob in all this lol :P 
I rooted my phone and enabled its sd  
so now what is happening is when i insert my sd card i cant read my usb storage nor i can read sd .. when i remove sd there is a notification usb storage removed i think x900 is detecting that sd is inserted . i can read my usb storage after removing sd and rebooting. i tried many vold.fstab files of diffrent devices but the problem is still there. n my sd is also in fat32 i also tried ext2 and ext3 formats but no success :P 

Guest BlueMoonRising

First of all i want to tell that i am a complete noob in all this lol :P 

I rooted my phone and enabled its sd  

so now what is happening is when i insert my sd card i cant read my usb storage nor i can read sd .. when i remove sd there is a notification usb storage removed i think x900 is detecting that sd is inserted . i can read my usb storage after removing sd and rebooting. i tried many vold.fstab files of diffrent devices but the problem is still there. n my sd is also in fat32 i also tried ext2 and ext3 formats but no success :P

I can only suggest starting from scratch. Remove the SD card first and reflash the Xolo rom perhaps delete the cache as well from recovery. I would reformat the SD card as Fat32.

Guest BlueMoonRising

http://www.modaco.com/topic/360586-boot-in-to-stock-recovery-mode-orange-sandiego-intel-az210a/ shows how to access recovery and what options are available. I would clear the cache and then flash the Xolo rom from recovery. Make sure you've copied it to the root of the internal memory.

When rebooted I would root and then flash Fibblesans stock pack (option 35) from the AIO tool. Then go for Borqs W32T GPU lib's (option 38) and finally Enable Sdcard (option 11). Don't forget to have a card inserted before using option 11.

• 2 weeks later...