[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Ducsidu

Tillaz, thanks for the advice about GO Backup, I think it solved the statusbar problem. :D I like Beta 02 so far. The only bug I noticed is in the lockscreen, if you pull your finger to the Google sign, it's background won't get white like at the camera and the unlock buttons.

You said that you play Blitz Brigade, how is it running on the phone? I want to try it, but I don't want to download more than 1GB unnecessarily. Same with Shadowgun: Deadzone.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest tillaz

You said that you play Blitz Brigade, how is it running on the phone? I want to try it, but I don't want to download more than 1GB unnecessarily. Same with Shadowgun: Deadzone.

they both work perfect, but they both need an internet connection to work, so bare that in mind :)

dead zone needs a good connection speed to play as its an online game only,

blitz bragade just needs to sign you in then you can play ofline or online

Guest ShadeStorm98

tillaz, thanks for all your hard work. This rom is awesome and if you ended it here i'd get it. It's nice and smooth and with nova or action launcher it's a real keeper. Thanks man

also, not that it's imperative but how do i get the centre clock working? the tick box doesn't change anything for me :/

p.s. thanks for the stock gallery :)

Edited by ShadeStorm98

Guest Ducsidu

they both work perfect, but they both need an internet connection to work, so bare that in mind :)

dead zone needs a good connection speed to play as its an online game only,

blitz bragade just needs to sign you in then you can play ofline or online

Thanks, I'll try them, Blitz Brigade looks really good (looks like Team Fortress 2).

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest angham

All of the options under the customize section of settings are not working for me eg. switching tracks with volume buttons, and recent ram bar, i've tried rebooting, am i doing anything wrong? they are all still checked but just don't work

other than that, pretty happy

Guest tillaz

All of the options under the customize section of settings are not working for me eg. switching tracks with volume buttons, and recent ram bar, i've tried rebooting, am i doing anything wrong? they are all still checked but just don't work

other than that, pretty happy

did you read the instructions on the first post about setting up the xposed framework

Guest jackosterman

Not calling this a bug, as I've had phones in the past resistant to soft reboots for whatever reason, but just a head's up-- soft rebooting via Xposed got me a black screen for a few minutes, until Android finally began booting, followed by difficulty reconnecting to WiFi. Not sure about soft rebooting from the expanded power button menu, as I don't have that enabled, but unless it's just me, others may find it simpler to just reboot proper after fiddling with settings or what have you.

Thanks for this rom which is working quite good for me. I have one problem not releated with this rom but with stock one also. Volume of phone speaker or during call volume is quite low. I tried may applications from google play but nothing helped much. It will be great if some one help me to boost volume of phone.

There is some information on this at and can we port this fix http://www.modaco.co...-stock-ics-403/ to this rom

Edited by dpss

Guest medinstpro

All fine except no sound on bluetooth headset.

G510-0100 with previous Vodafone 170 stock rom.

Bluetooth connections and pairing ok.

Any fixes?

later edit:

in active call -> turning off and back on the bluetooth headsett had a second of audio streaming...

could not replicate again

is there a stock kernel to get back to?

Edited by medinstpro

Guest MadHatterRyu

Guys I have an urgent question, what is the filesize of this? answer QUICK!!!

EDIT:

188.21 Mb

Rename extension to zip, flash and :-).

This is a very good Rom, probably the best.

thanks : ) I was just checking the size because I was unsure if I should flash the stock 190 or this.. Tillaz seems to have put a lot in, most of which I wont be using.. thought I'd get what was less burdensome on my pitiful net connection..

Rather happy with this.. I must say

p.s. wish we had more 190 based roms

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest aapee

Tillaz i loved the rom, aosp looks and all that. Would have stayed with this but had to revert back to stock 'cause i had one problem. The connection bar showed only roaming network. As in couldn't connect to the one i use.

Guest MadHatterRyu

@Tillaz found a bug bro... when you have the notifs bar pulled half way down and touch the screen with another hand, the notifs tab goes back up and then refuses to come back down.. I swear I dont know how o_O

Guest Frankish
@Tillaz found a bug bro... when you have the notifs bar pulled half way down and touch the screen with another hand, the notifs tab goes back up and then refuses to come back down.. I swear I dont know how o_O

My word... A couple of pages is all it takes ha ha.

Guest medinstpro

MadHatterRyu, on 09 August 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

soft reboot and the problem dissapears (till next time)

Edited by medinstpro

Guest MadHatterRyu

MadHatterRyu, on 09 August 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

soft reboot and the problem dissapears (till next time)

^ yes I'm aware of that.. its not something I cant live with.. so far this is the best rom yet... seems to overcome a few things I hated about Lewa like the battery life... it was at 70% three n a half hours ago during my first post on this topic.. now I'm down to a mere 50... :D MIGHTY impressive Tillaz!!!!

(yes, I've been customizing the phone to my hearts content the whole time)

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest jackosterman

The new Jelly Bean and Moto X cameras are working fine on this phone, for anyone looking for something different. Now I'm just waiting to see if there'll be a Focal port that doesn't FC.

Edited by jackosterman

Anyone know how to configure toggles? I search in the options of the ROM but I didn't see anything about toggles or CyanogenMod.

go to settings >>> Fusion X >> toggles tab above,

there u can choose your toggle buttons and order