[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Market88

For first thank you Tillaz for your great work! Only annoying bug i found is the bluetooth car audio : the phone connect to the car BT, the phone call starts but the audio is in the phone speaker and not in the car speakers. With cyanogen 10.2 the car audio BT works fine, like stock

For first thank you Tillaz for your great work! Only annoying bug i found is the bluetooth car audio : the phone connect to the car BT, the phone call starts but the audio is in the phone speaker and not in the car speakers. With cyanogen 10.2 the car audio BT works fine, like stock

not sure why it would not work on here if it does on stock as iv not touched anything to do with Bluetooth,

CyanogenMod has a completely different Bluetooth set-up though and supports more profiles. 

Guest rederik75

Bluetooth is working fine for me.... as a workaround, you may try *mono bluetooth router* from the playstore, it redirects every system sound to the bt device

Guest rederik75

Hello.

I am missing that music player stock rom had, is it possible to extract it so it can be installed on FusionX?

You may try pixi music player from the playstore.... it's very similar to stock, but has a useful lockscreen and some other advanced features...

Guest XXX-Man

only way to know is try 

I have tryed and I found a way to extract it from stock rom. It works without problems.

It's hard for me because I am new to all this and not so good at english language.

Only problem now is dsp manager that doesn't work for me. Any suggestion?

btw. You did great job with the rom, it's working great :)

Edited by XXX-Man

Guest xxirioxx

Using this now for a full day, really good with 0.49 kernel..

1 issue i always get with stock roms, when doing browsing internet, the top bar goes and wallpaper, and about 1-2 mins it all comes back but signal needs to reconnect, its like the phone has reset whilst its still on, sorry best i can describe it

This happens because Android's out-of-memory tasker kills Apex launcher.

I solved in this way:

in home screen press menu and chose Apex Settings > Advanced

Check "Keep in memory" (or "Alway in memory" or something similar... my menu is Italian... maybe text is different :P)

Restart your phone and enjoy :D

Guest rederik75
v1.0 - DSP Manager - Move Xposed to data - Apn-config - Fix default tones - Add init.d - Fix edit in gallery
Pimp my rom reports init.d as not supported, also a manual check confirms that the script is not working.... Has the init support to be enabled or what? Edited by rederik75

Guest xxirioxx

Thank you for releasing this rom :)

All is perfect but i don't like camera app, I hate to set focus using touchscreen so I tried some apps but i have some problems.

First of all I tried Android 4.3 stock camera but sometimes I noticed that pressing focus button doesn't really set focus :D

So I extracted Huawei stock camera app from b199 update.app and installed it: it works but when I switch to video capture mode it crashes and returns "gallery app stop worked". And if I choose panoramic capture it doesn't start anymore unless I clear gallery2 application files.

Has someone my same problem? How can I solve it?

However this isn't really important because I managed to use huawei stock camera for photos and tillaz's camera app (I think motorola) for videos ;) But if there is a solution is better XD

Tillaz,

FB messanger notification is green after flashing the blue led zip too.

Is it normal or is it due to i installed kitkat Xtheme by you?

Edit:Message notification is blue ;)

Edited by MasterRck

Guest danny19901

Ok sorry tapatalk won't let me edit just wondering is there any way to tell which Y300 have dodgy screen issue or isn't possible and also glad development has continued on this ROM