[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Alluisses

Try installing an specific UPDATE.APP to your device...
Seems a baseband trouble..

I myself have a xperia ultra so im new with huawei ways of working blehhh. But if u could point me at a update.app ill try it i already saw it updates or resets ur phone. But wouldnt that make me lose fusionx rom? And when i was on stock rom i made full backup through twrp recovery so maybe i can recover any of them files that fix it? Or If i recover all the files would that make me stock again?

I myself have a xperia ultra so im new with huawei ways of working blehhh. But if u could point me at a update.app ill try it i already saw it updates or resets ur phone. But wouldnt that make me lose fusionx rom? And when i was on stock rom i made full backup through twrp recovery so maybe i can recover any of them files that fix it? Or If i recover all the files would that make me stock again?

Yes, it will erase the whole system and data to back to stock like from factory.

and you need to be on Stock to restore that backup...

inside the file should be a file with instructions to install

Guest Alluisses

Yes, it will erase the whole system and data to back to stock like from factory.

and you need to be on Stock to restore that backup...

inside the file should be a file with instructions to install

Okay so if i install the update.app it only changes the baseband? Btw i even let the people from the provider look at it and they couldnt fix the apn.

Okay so if i install the update.app it only changes the baseband? Btw i even let the people from the provider look at it and they couldnt fix the apn.

No.

It will do a Factory Reset.

Guest Alluisses

No.

It will do a Factory Reset.

Guess i got no choice :'( this rom is so damn fast stock sucks tbh... Hope there be a fix soon for the 3g thing. I also tried simapn like someone used in this thread to find my apn setting and also the automatic system from tele2 (the provider) and no lucks. Btw can it also be cuz i didnt reset the phone or cache or anything after i installed rom?

Btw can it also be cuz i didnt reset the phone or cache or anything after i installed rom?

Maybe, so try to install this rom again with a clean installation

Wipe Data, system, cache, dalvik cache,  and android secure and install it.

Good luck.!

Guest Alluisses

Good luck.!

Funny thing the phone has same problem on CM11 so i decided to take phone to store tomorrow since i has this new dataplan for 2 days atm maybe i can cancell it and get another provider.Cuz this really sucks. And the phone works with any other sim card.

Guest Alluisses

Good luck.!

Hey mate new day today i called with the provider Tele2 the reason phone wasnt working its cuz they roaming on T-Mobiles network and we were installing tele2 network so yeah it sucks. But now it works again the R keeps on signal bar since they roaming. I still wanna thank u and Addict for taking the time and helping.

Guest Scopewiz

I've been using this ROM for a fair few weeks and now all of a sudden the phone has started to restart it's self out of the blue.

Has anyone else encounter this issue and any ideas on how to resolve it?

Guest Scopewiz

You mean blue screen? Have you used Swap? Because it looks that you broken your phone file system (mess with partition or something like that)

I've had no blue screens the phone has just been rebooting itself at random intivals. I've got simple root swap running, maybe the sdcard was having a funny turn although its a class 10 Samsung

Guest cshen94

bug report :

(1) sometimes it take 10secs or maybe longer to wait up the phone, just sometimes.
(2) while long press home button will show recently apps right, sometimes it will show both same apps. Eg, two whatsapp and two gallery 

Guest mmitchell0123

I installed the ROM on the Y300 as well and have - like others - problems with the audio over a paired bluetooth headset.

** Please note that I am using a Y300 and not the G510 device. Several users wrote already that the G510 works fine with Bluetooth **

I narrowed down the problem to the following:

- Pairing of the BT headset works without problems

- I hear sound notifications (incoming call, dialing sounds) over the headset

- On the call screen, you can select the output device. This is set to Headset but does not work, it uses the normal phone

- Changing the setting to phone and back to headset does not change anything, as it looks like the "output to headset" config is overwritten by the "phone" setting.

Please note that apps like BTmono do not work in any way. I tried them all ;-)

*** Workaround ***: There is a way to make it work though, which is kind of annoying though. During the call, you can go to the bluetooth settings and select your paired headset. It should show the "phone" profile with a checkbox. If you *disable* it and *enable* it again during the call, the audio is directly transferred to the headset and everything is working perfectly.

Do you think there may be any way to fix this behavior?