CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

So the only bug is video recording???? if it is, I am just gonna flash it right now! Is there any random reboots??

Video recording is in not working priority, so can expect other miner bugs.

My internet is down on pc so can't state reboots...

Tomorrow will give a try

Guest andy/newbie

Had the problem with WiFi and on the first reboot it would go into boot loop so I down graded cwm and Fashed again and boom all working thanks for this rom its so close to being perfic got 8411 on antutu my best ever score 4.2.2 all the way

Guest danny19901

Had the problem with WiFi and on the first reboot it would go into boot loop so I down graded cwm and Fashed again and boom all working thanks for this rom its so close to being perfic got 8411 on antutu my best ever score 4.2.2 all the way

I would reccomend latest TWRP for any ROM install plus its touch :)

This is indeed the best CM implementation for the y300 - It is very stable and as fast as stock (or even faster) I ran multiple benchmarks including Antutu Benchmark, GL Benchmark, Vellamo Mobile Benchmark, 3DMark and Quadrant Benchmark and ALL worked perfectly well and gave scores equal or greater than with stock - now that's quite an accomplishment !

I found no stability problem although someone else reported that HW acceleration was disabled while playing YouTube videos (to prevent the infamous green bar I believe).  I have yet to verify this but if its true is seems that there will be only two outstanding important issues with this ROM :

1.  HW acceleration should be enable while playing video (as described above). This would result in an overall faster response and help reduce battery drain.

2.  The camera problem that prevent from recording video clips should also be fixed if at all possible...

All in all a pretty great achievement as it stand!  Let's hope that the above issues can be addressed and this ROM may very well turns out to be the greatest available here !

Thanks Kra1o5 for this great piece of work.  It is REALLY appreciated!

Installed just now,seems pretty great....

Thanks kra1o5

Edit: Just know i knew what that means video recording not working....i got a reboot...XD

Great rom,i love it.

Edited by shahimo1

Guest spacefroguk

Plex app does not work correctly. I guess this is down to HW acceleration not working for video?

I get sound sometimes but no video. Mostly says cannot play this video. Works OK on stock

I had launcher freezes after rebooting.

Mx player plays H/W on my phone but not H/W+.

Kra1o5.....the ROM just broke ma speaker......XD

3 step backward is enough for music. Full volume really makes me feel that it's gonna explode.

Thanks alot.

Guest danny19901

I had launcher freezes after rebooting.

Mx player plays H/W on my phone but not H/W+.

Kra1o5.....the ROM just broke ma speaker......XD

3 step backward is enough for music. Full volume really makes me feel that it's gonna explode.

Thanks alot.

ROM broke your speaker ? What music player you using and what DSP settings you have on if any just I'm using CM10.2 and all was fine I then used player pro and it fully killed my audio but reboot fixed it now I have vol limiters etc... On in player pro settings on full vol very loud but no distortion

Guest Henry_the_S

Hi Folks.

I ave a serious problem; hope someone of you can help.

Today I wanted to try the latest CM after switching back to stock some weeks before.

I booted into TWRP and made a backup of the currend state.

Then i flashed zhe zip with the CM, wiped the dalvic cache and rebooted.

Result:

The phone boots up to the CyanogenMod Logo and stays there (for ever?).

I tried to restore previous backups (even the one that I made today), and each installations show the same effect. Hangs at the startup logo.

On some backups with stock rom it hangs for a while and then reboots into recovery (TWRP)

What happened here?

I also could not play some .mp4 files also likely because of the disabled HW acceleration for video.  Kra1o5 do you think you will be able to fix this problem???

Thanks

Guest bogdanwp

Hi Folks.

I ave a serious problem; hope someone of you can help.

Today I wanted to try the latest CM after switching back to stock some weeks before.

I booted into TWRP and made a backup of the currend state.

Then i flashed zhe zip with the CM, wiped the dalvic cache and rebooted.

Result:

The phone boots up to the CyanogenMod Logo and stays there (for ever?).

I tried to restore previous backups (even the one that I made today), and each installations show the same effect. Hangs at the startup logo.

On some backups with stock rom it hangs for a while and then reboots into recovery (TWRP)

What happened here?

Are you making all the wipes ? Is your TWRP up to date ? If you say you have a full backup then try wiping everything except sd-card , i always do that , never had any problems. 

Guest danny19901

I also could not play some .mp4 files also likely because of the disabled HW acceleration for video. Kra1o5 do you think you will be able to fix this problem???

Thanks

Use MX Player and use software decoding :)